The real meeting: where are the logs?

Pepper

Elite
Society
Modus Operandi
Pepper Legion Mint
So...who was in the group that hit the right time of the meeting, and where's the chat log and screenies?

Another question that i really just can't hold within; if you knew the time was wrong, why didn't you tell us..?

i believe we might not have answers to this... :rolleyes:

i believe we might not have answers to this... :rolleyes:

I was of course refering to the people who was there... and don't you rollereye me lad! :laugh:

I was of course refering to the people who was there... and don't you rollereye me lad! :laugh:

i know,but hey, if they didnt told any1 that the time was wrong, why will they do it now and share that?
They might believe that this is one treasure hunt and now that the end might be near, they want the final result only for them..
Sneaky, they have been trough all thism reading and watching eveyr1 comments about this, and now they can go gy themselfes...
thats why i told that..

...hmmmm well i couldn't have made it either time but i wanna know what happened pls tell!!!

aswlog posts the logs

to me the interesting part is this:

The black gate heralds a new age in this universe. The yellow door is of another, perhaps more familiar world.

I guess it means the yellow door may be the other continent, and the black gate the way to go to the new planet.

I'm not sure who did the conversion from hex to normal time, but whoever it was, it was wrong. B in hextime is 16,5 and 000 is, well, 000. The time for the meeting with ABC was at 16:30 CET, not now. Apparently there were about 10 people (I was not one of them) who understood this and went to the meeting.

I haven't seen any full transcription of the meeting yet (but I really really hope it will come soon) but this is what I've heard:

They met ABC at the coordinates and were sent away to some mountain. Only Adam and Bravo was there. Adam said:
"two ett null noedd twå wng noll ku. modulation in itcserver am neun2ehn h2 you. are go for ka pulse. they are closing in, one by one the channels collapse. i and one more remain, the faces have fallen. the masks have parted. the veils have shattered."
And then "Come now to the guardian of the eagle. In one hour she will be there. Contact will be made"

One hour later they met Cassandra. She said "I am Maria" (the missing girl, you know) and "Tell Jonathan that I love him". Then she said "You may ask me one question".

The question that was asked was "Can you bless us with the knowledge of the yellow door and the black gate?". Adam answered "The black gate heralds a new age in this universe. The yellow door is of another, perhaps more familiar world".

Some new enochian angels were also given by Cassandra:
SAMAPHA_7_P
ANDISPI_8_B
POTHNIR_3_D
GENADOL_7_M
LEXAPPH_3_J
DOXIMAL_8_C
VASTRIM_1_V
RANGLAM_3_R
PARADAN_1_H
TOTOCAN _3_W

Any logs or description of the meeting by the ten that chose to withhold the information from the community is suspect and not to be trusted. Why would they suddenly try to share any truth of this meeting with the rest of us.

As Adam and Bravo would undoubtedly say of any information coming from this group

[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies

Any logs or description of the meeting by the ten that chose to withhold the information from the community is suspect and not to be trusted. Why would they suddenly try to share any truth of this meeting with the rest of us.

As Adam and Bravo would undoubtedly say of any information coming from this group

[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies
[Bravo] These are lies
[Adam] These are lies

That quote was referring to PED, as ABC handed them out while repeating the same line over and over again, and has absolutely nothing to do with this meeting.

And Kombinator, yeah I've seen that summery too, both here and on the conspirare homepage - but where does it come from? And can it be trusted? I'd like to see screenies at this point. We only have Aslogs word that a meeting took place at all, havn't we?

Last edited:
That quote was referring to PED, as ABC handed them out while repeating the same line over and over again, and has abolutly nothing to do with this meeting.

I am well aware of that, but my point is if these people withheld to proper time of the meeting then any information they give to us after the meeting is suspect. Why would they do anything but give us false information regarding the meeting since they obviously wanted to keep the meeting to themselves.

Therefore chances are anything they tell is is told to us to mislead us not to "share" with us as everyone else has.

I was using a quote from an earlier encounter to make my point that whatever these people tell us is probably a lie. I will not change that opinion, they have shown that they do not care about this event being shared with the rest of us.

Edit:

And Kombinator, yeah I've seen that summery too, both here and on the conspirare homepage - but where does it come from? And can it be trusted? I'd like to see screenies at this point. We only have Aslogs word that a meeting took place at all, havn't we?

That is the point I am trying to make - how can it be trusted? Can we even trust screenshots, which can be faked? Anything we hear about this meeting is suspect and more than likely told to us to throw us off of any clues this group of 10 want to keep for themselves.

Last edited:
I am well aware of that, but my point is if these people withheld to proper time of the meeting then any information they give to us after the meeting is suspect. Why would they do anything but give us false information regarding the meeting since they obviously wanted to keep the meeting to themselves.

Therefore chances are anything they tell is is told to us to mislead us not to "share" with us as everyone else has.

I was using a quote from an earlier encounter to make my point that whatever these people tell us is probably a lie. I will not change that opinion, they have shown that they do not care about this event being shared with the rest of us.

Well, we don't know for sure (or I don't, at least) that ANYONE knew what the correct time was - it could be that the people who were there were just a couple of people in the area. There are usually a handful of people sweating or doing some nooby hunting in that area. Maybe they shouted for a few socmates to come join them too.

If this is the case, more than likely they are inexperienced players who may not even know the full extent of the story.

It's possible that you are correct, but I don't think it's fair to assume, at this point, that the people who were there are deliberately withholding information.

I very much doubt there was any pertinent information revealed anyway. There hasn't been in any of the other meetings.

I'm not quite sure I follow you here..?

Who are the they you're referring to? The people who actually double checked the time and got it right (which we only have ourselves to blame for not doing) or ABC, which so far only been cryptic (still, that's a part of the saga) , but as far as I know haven't fabricated any lies, have they?

But I do agree with your pint about being extra cautious when it comes to info about this meeting though.

Last edited:
If this is the case, more than likely they are inexperienced players who may not even know the full extent of the story.

Not very likely though, considering the extramely good question they raised together, according to Aslogs summery.

That quote was referring to PED, as ABC handed them out while repeating the same line over and over again, and has abolutly nothing to do with this meeting.

I suspect that the poster was being facetious But it is a valid point. Given the circumstances, it would be difficult to acept any "transcripts" at face value. I guess that would be a decision for you to make. Had I cared enough to be there, I would be very tempted to invent a "transcript" that would send you to the middle of pvp4 or something.

The good news is that the ABC crew seem to be very much invested in making sure that their game unfolds as they wish. Why else would MA be dropping multiple duplicates of each note? I suspect that you will get the info one way or another.

Now, a real question-

Who the hell is Jonathan?

-

Not very likely though, considering the extramely good question they raised together, according to Aslogs summery.

That's a good point. Although this still doesn't necessarily mean that the people who were there at 16:30 were there deliberately. From what Aslog says, it seems the question was asked much later and in a different location, so it's possible that someone else joined later who knew something about it.

Whatever the case, I agree with the over-arching subject of the post - it would be nice if someone who was there for some or all of this could give us some more information, even if it's not a full transcription. Though I doubt it will enlighten us greatly. Whether we know what happened or not, most likely we'll get some more notes in the next few days that will lead us to the next spot, and whatever was said today won't affect anything at all.

In the context it was said, I guess Jonathan is Maria's husband/lover? Just a speculation, one of the 'old-timer' Conspirare people can probably answer this question.

it could be that the people who were there were just a couple of people in the area. There are usually a handful of people sweating or doing some nooby hunting in that area. Maybe they shouted for a few socmates to come join them too.

ummm. no. from other threads, it appears that Deathifier and Star were there. or at least friends of theirs.

:)

That's a good point. Although this still doesn't necessarily mean that the people who were there at 16:30 were there deliberately. From what Aslog says, it seems the question was asked much later and in a different location, so it's possible that someone else joined later who knew something about it.

Very true.

Whether we know what happened or not, most likely we'll get some more notes in the next few days that will lead us to the next spot, and whatever was said today won't affect anything at all.

Hard to tell without seeing what's been said, but I suspect you're right about that we will get the info, one way or another... ;)

In the context it was said, I guess Jonathan is Maria's husband/lover? Just a speculation, one of the 'old-timer' Conspirare people can probably answer this question.

Yes, most likely. However he only calls himself J or
nikallarmigandreas in chat logs, in which he's bashing the TV series and Conspirare.

I can't really see how or why that specific Question was asked ?
What would anyone else have asked given the chance..surely nothing as off the wall as that one?

It sounds a lot more like something one of them would say than something we would. The way it's worded particularly.

t

....good thing only 10 ppl showed or some1 like me might have asked for an ATH (-:! but this is very interesting!

hmmmm all these speculations are sounding more and more realistic...the black ball all the mobs...mention of the argos as well.... and with the appearance of that big MF thing! at the black ball that thing has got to be very important... as for yellow gates? amethera i dont know.... what would lead you guys to that idea i am completely blank in that aspect...i think something big like this happened cuz every1 was pissed from the last abc event (-: nothing happened!

I'm not gonna quoete anyone, just answer some of the questions.

The yellow door in the familiar place is of cours in the so called REAL WORLD. The yellow door is something that real humans use to travel to the other place. The orb is the black star as we all already has understood. So in the near future the orb will lead to another world, planet.

Deathifier has showed up at the other ABC meetings so for sure he is following this. I think I have only seen one post of him regarding the notes, but he has allways been there at the right place and time. Even at the 25th October when we where only about 20 people there since most of the people was at the orb at that time. I think I posted the right time in at least 3 threads and still only 20 people did show up. So I don't think we can blame these guys who actually was there in the right time and right place just beacuse they doublechecked what the time notes said since we was to lazy to check by ourself.

Cornelius who used Adrijannas ava during this is mentioned on the Conspirare site as Adrijannas ingame friend and it looks like he handed her a not earlier. He is also mentioned when Adrijanna talks about the first meeting with ABC.

Jonathan is Marias husband.

The broken faced winged good is the mystery statue north of Orthos, I went there by myself after the bad gathering 23:00 and did check. It's there again and I'm 100% sure this is the place the 17:30 meeting where. It looks like there is still tings to solve before we can really use the statue to activate the orb. Hopefully the angel names will give us some clues. Or there will be more notes dropped with even more information.

I still find Nus Lull interesting since the professor did also diaperar and in that house you will find some inscriptions and a pentagram carved in to the table. Also there is a painting with a dragon/serpent and that makes me think about Ordo Serpentis...Nus Lull is not that old if I remember right, where there other outposts added at the same time? How long has this been planned by MA? And still the old question once again, WHY THE H IS IT IN SWEDISH TIME; WRITING ETC!?

oki ty for this summary everything said here sounds right to me... In another post i mentioned perhaps that other outposts tp's etc. may have pentagrams in the general location...perhaps they could be connect but just a thought...:confused:

Nus Lull is not that old if I remember right, where there other outposts added at the same time?

Nus Lull was added at the same time as the other two unusual outposts...
I forget the names but something like Anok Smelins? East of Atlas Haven..
And the other one was the one Narr Da Grall or something...the one South of Cape Corinith.

I remember this because up until then pretty much all the outposts were standard trailer and turret, then these three popped up and gave me hope that more outposts would be made more interesting. Sure enough, the Willasong ones showed up not too long after.

Double post. Read this instead.

Last edited:
Nus Lull was added at the same time as the other two unusual outposts...
I forget the names but something like Anok Smelins? East of Atlas Haven..
And the other one was the one Narr Da Grall or something...the one South of Cape Corinith.

I remember this because up until then pretty much all the outposts were standard trailer and turret, then these three popped up and gave me hope that more outposts would be made more interesting. Sure enough, the Willasong ones showed up not too long after.

Check this thread about the outposts.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ussion/88907-new-camps-leads-notes-event.html

I will copy your info there. Thanks.

Back