The Safety Bubble

Usurper

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Emelie USURPER Andersson
Ok, it's a good invention.
What would have made it a great invention is if it wasn't in the form of a big bubble.
I'd rather have it draped over the avatar as an extra skin because that darn bubble is realy
annoying in close quarters.

(Yeah..it's realy warm where i live so maybe i'm just a bit cranky, but
where the heck is that shipment when you need it the most?)

It is a big bubble so it will be very clear, partially for PvP so a PKer wont waste shots shooting something that can not be dmged ;)

I like it and I don't see how it gets in the way?

I nice addition finally

Is it me or did I notice that switching server borders (or whatever those inconspicuos squares on the map are called) that the bubble mysteriously re-appears ??!?

Is it me or did I notice that switching server borders (or whatever those inconspicuos squares on the map are called) that the bubble mysteriously re-appears ??!?

Same happens to me :)

What would have made it a great invention is if it wasn't in the form of a big bubble.
I'd rather have it draped over the avatar as an extra skin because that darn bubble is realy

(Yeah..it's realy warm where i live so maybe i'm just a bit cranky, but
where the heck is that shipment when you need it the most?)

Well, you are not the only one to find it a bit annoying in the way they designed it.
There are on big plus. In pvp with disabled radar, i always get a dip in fps whenever one with the bubble are near me. :silly2:

(Yeah... it is really hot where i am too, and and im getting eaten by f.....g swarms of mosquitoes everytime i go outside... Here have an ice cold beer, it helps a bit :))

I agree with this.

Make it as an extra skin is a good idea,
another idea could be to make it ONLY seen by other people and not by the ava arriving.

another idea could be to make it ONLY seen by other people and not by the ava arriving.

But then the avatar arriving wouldn't know when a mob or PKer could hit him so...? :silly2:

But then the avatar arriving wouldn't know when a mob or PKer could hit him so...? :silly2:

How about that big yellow "Arrival Safe" text over the head?

I like the bubble :)

I don't like the bubble :) but it is there now :p

I want a mindforce power that can recreate the bubble for a few fractions of a second.

Wouldnt that be fun in PvP? :D

Back