FYI: The secret to better returns?

loren

Stalker
Loren
I have just purchased myself a pair of gaming glasses I hear they do improve your game playing by almost 95% will update loot return shortly.
If my loots do not improve I will order a headset.

Ah, so this is the ubers' secret!
I wondered when looking at the new players with 4-5 digit HOFs... now I know - and knowing is half the battle!

Have gaming eyewere myself really good to use if you get dry eyes :)

Oh for goodness sake.

Ah yes.... the secret is out... now where did I put that forged credit card... :scratch2:;)

I have a pair of slightly amber tinted polarized glasses. The polarization eliminates the "flashing" that's hardly noticable to the naked eye..... the eyes seem to be less "tired" after 8 hrs of gaming. I find it makes me less tired as well because I'm not squinting as much at the bright screen.

That being said..... $120 "Gaming" glasses? Pfffft!

I actually used to have a game for my Commodore 128D that REQUIRED polarized lenses to play otherwise the image would flash/chatter so bad you couldn't make out what it was.

Menace

I have a pair of slightly amber tinted polarized glasses. The polarization eliminates the "flashing" that's hardly noticable to the naked eye..... the eyes seem to be less "tired" after 8 hrs of gaming. I find it makes me less tired as well because I'm not squinting as much at the bright screen.

I'm afraid yellow glasses are the least of your worries in the highlighted timeframe...

Outside is a wonderful place... there's like, people n shit..

The UV protective darkening are the best for spotting good fat looty mobs to kill

That being said..... $120 "Gaming" glasses? Pfffft!

I actually used to have a game for my Commodore 128D that REQUIRED polarized lenses to play otherwise the image would flash/chatter so bad you couldn't make out what it was.

Menace

I think those was one of the first trie to get a 3D effect for play games.

I remember when they announced the World Wide Web and HTML. The entire internet said "Ah, crap!"

This video is exactly what we were talking about.

Back