Selling: The Unique pet of Monria

Im Hitman guys

Guardian
Society
Enforcers Of Justice
Im Hitman guys
Hi everyone !

Proud owner of this unique pet from Monria "The Yog Horror".

Thanks to ''Juicy Fruit Monster'' i was able to get one.It is the hardest pet to tame so far in EU where most
Top skilled tamers refused to tame.I found the Yog Horror but this pet was out of my league.Having had some support from friends Juicy was able to tame the beast and it took him almost 48 hours to tame it.Juicy was soo dedicated and took the challenge in taming it and he never gave up and didn't sleep for 2 days till it was tamed.Since i'm not a full time miner someone will use this passive buff it offers which is ''Excavator Mastery''.Pictures will be added so everyone can see them.

Start bid will be 7k and will only sell the pet next week so the bidding will end on Sunday 24.00 EU time.

Must mention who made this Epic tame a success.

Tamer - Juicy Fruit Monster
Supporters - Hitman,Mike,Risen and XO

Please note there is another post on Arkadia forum so who ever bids high on either of the threads gets to be the new owner.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/the-unique-pet-from-monria.14526/

Thanks
Im Hitman Guys

Last edited:
48 hours. Way to go Juicy Fruit! We heard he'd started but assumed he'd given up after about 8 or so hours! Serious respect. I hope some of the proceeds from the sale are going to him!

And good luck with the sale. I think it's likely to be out of my league. The buffs are nice though!

Wow thats one amazing and :eyecrazy: tame :D
Well done :) Would be awesome to own that one.
Free bumparoooo

Wow that's some insane work! Good job juicy!

that buff is pretty great for miners. is that a unique buff? never see that before but i havn't seen what the smaller yogs have

Thats quite the monster another monster tamed quite fitting for the first one.
Gj fruit

that buff is pretty great for miners. is that a unique buff? never see that before but i havn't seen what the smaller yogs have

The small yogs are same buff but 10% instead of 25% they are the only pets ingame with this buff. Nice tame, gl with sale.

Can we see some clearer pictures of this beast, looks really cool!

Gratz again and insanely done Juicy!

:beerchug:

At my hourly rate you should bid way over 70K PED :D

Awesome work and gratz! 48 hours to tame a pet...mad stuff

Gratz to juicy , that was one amazing taming success.

many gz and respect from RT :p
best of luck on sale

That is an example of hard core gaming with skill & dedication.
many congratulations Juicy Fruit.

Hitman do you own the yog now, and are you selling it?
Are you acting as an agent for juicy fruit and will be sharing the profits with him? From your post you have listed yourself as supporter - what value/input did you bring to this venture.

You may need to clarify things a bit because you are appearing to be a reseller - taking a profit but not having expended any blood sweat & tears in this.

I hope this is not the case :( The greater if not all the profit should go to the person who contributed the greatest effort

Well done Juicy and hitman.....big smile.

That is an example of hard core gaming with skill & dedication.
many congratulations Juicy Fruit.

Hitman do you own the yog now, and are you selling it?
Are you acting as an agent for juicy fruit and will be sharing the profits with him? From your post you have listed yourself as supporter - what value/input did you bring to this venture.

You may need to clarify things a bit because you are appearing to be a reseller - taking a profit but not having expended any blood sweat & tears in this.

I hope this is not the case :( The greater if not all the profit should go to the person who contributed the greatest effort

just have to say :lolup: to your words up there....In this case for what you are asking i spawned the beast and since i was not maxed on the pet i hired juicy to tame it and that makes me the owner of it doesn't it?you think it was fun being awake over a day without sleep?keeping juicy awake and talking with him and hunting with him was easy?spare me the judgments if you were not there...

Have you ever hired someone to tame uber pet for you or you are just dumb?

Yes the ped is shared with juicy for i plan to help him tame the purple kong for he wants one so badly.Juicy is in love with purple colour. What he told me was he waited years to get one but he needs support to kill 300 x lvl 71 kongs but no one cared to help.So this ped will go mainly to that cause.Where were you when juicy wanted to tame a kong?did you even care to drop any blood and sweat?

Dont judge ppl who you have never met or heard in game and just do your selfish stuff and over and over and move on.

I will get him his kong one way or the other....

Last edited:
Good work guys - I been looking for the leprachaun - anyidea how to spawn it? Rares are a kindof pain

Good work guys - I been looking for the leprachaun - anyidea how to spawn it? Rares are a kindof pain

Thanks.Seems the spawn is meesed up in someway and no one found any.i think we will 1st see them on event day as awards and many tried soo hard to spawn one including myself but no luck.lets hope for the best

just have to say :lolup: to your words up there....In this case for what you are asking i spawned the beast and since i was not maxed on the pet i hired juicy to tame it and that makes me the owner of it doesn't it?you think it was fun being awake over a day without sleep?keeping juicy awake and talking with him and hunting with him was easy?spare me the judgments if you were not there...

Have you ever hired someone to tame uber pet for you or you are just dumb?

Yes the ped is shared with juicy for i plan to help him tame the purple kong for he wants one so badly.Juicy is in love with purple colour. What he told me was he waited years to get one but he needs support to kill 300 x lvl 71 kongs but no one cared to help.So this ped will go mainly to that cause.Where were you when juicy wanted to tame a kong?did you even care to drop any blood and sweat?

Dont judge ppl who you have never met or heard in game and just do your selfish stuff and over and over and move on.
Hey nobody is judging so don't get defensive - it was not clear from your original post so just do not assume that everybody knows the situation. You have explained it now so its cool. I am sure juicy appreciates that the taming was really down to you due to keeping him awake & all.

That is insane dedication, congrats Juicy. Is this an MA mistake though, can't imagine even they are insane enough to put a pet in game with these kind of totally fucked up taming requirements. Probably warrants a support case to get it fixed?

That is insane dedication, congrats Juicy. Is this an MA mistake though, can't imagine even they are insane enough to put a pet in game with these kind of totally fucked up taming requirements. Probably warrants a support case to get it fixed?

whilst i agree 48 hours is insane, lowering it now would be a little unfair on the current owner

Saturday bump for the unique pet one more day left to bid :)

I am making some adjustments on to the bidding as im getting bids out side forum from people who can't log to calypso forum.So if such a bid has been placed and i do not here from the current bidder i will proceed with the new bid and will post the screenshots of the transaction.

The pet was sold at 11k ped and the buyer wanted to be anonymous.

As for the ped 50% was given my tamer ''Juicy Fruit Monster'' for its about time he got paid for his dedication and skills.

For some reason i cant upload the pictures of me trading with juicy but you all know him so feel free to contact him if any clarifications needed.(Will send the pics in game if needed)

It was an epic tame with my friends by my side and will help them all when called upon.Once again i thank Juicy,Mike,Risen and XO and may HOFs be with you.

Thread can be closed.

Thanks.

Hitman

lol a late ty to all the gz and stuff ...

still i wait for another to tame a second :tongue2: but sems i am the only tamer thats mad enough for such ? :lolup:

and + rep for Hitman

lol a late ty to all the gz and stuff ...

still i wait for another to tame a second :tongue2: but sems i am the only tamer thats mad enough for such ? :lolup:

and + rep for Hitman

:yay: ty Juicy

whilst i agree 48 hours is insane, lowering it now would be a little unfair on the current owner

I disagree. The taming time was clearly so wrong that everyone involved should know that things will change.

I disagree. The taming time was clearly so wrong that everyone involved should know that things will change.

The thing is will they be changed in our lifetime? Juicy did speak to DM about it and was told they work as intended. Maybe the idea is new endurance mission, where rare pets takes upon hours to tame. So rare pets stay rare. I know its clutching at straws, i was just thinking of that wildman episode on NI, that was bugged. :eyecrazy:

Back