Price Check Tier 10 LP-100 Mayhem, Modified

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
What do you think such a pistol is worth these days?

Thread made to discuss this sale:

1. Too much for me haha.

Probably out of my depth here trying to value something way out of my circles. But I’ll give it a go because I’m bored and I like making posts.
I would value a fresh one at 150k. Then what was it 80k tier costs? Insane lol.
Then add 50k for pre tiered convenience.

Your 300k CO is probably close to the money.

Super nice weapon. At tier 10? Guess it can't be worth any less than 300k given the tier costs and the current time and effort required to harvest that many M tokens.

A t0 sold for around d 240k recently I think.

What is TWEN?

Been in hospital past few weeks, so out the loop a little.

A name the playerbase came up with for the 20years celebration event that will probably start in less than 2 years.

out of interest ... What can you UPGRADE to when selling this weapon, lol ... Out of my price range, but given that you already have a 300k offer ... A LOT

out of interest ... What can you UPGRADE to when selling this weapon, lol ... Out of my price range, but given that you already have a 300k offer ... A LOT

The modified nanoblade is the next upgrade step probably :)

he already has the mod nanoblade and its already tier 5+ afaik
Yeah I know that. The question was what could be the next upgrade for this item and that is the mod nanoblade.

Which he currently already obtained and thus want to sell the pistol :)

t10 has to be at least 500k, or no sell, u better rent it than sell it at a price that is uder

the only proper way to analyze this is using comparable sales + tiering costs to get an approximate value. doesn't mean people won't pay more for the utility or novelty of this godly item.

t0 lp100 recently sold for 240k (approx 96k in tiering markup costs - not considering the time require to tier it via shooting & collecting mats)
t7 lp70 recently sold for 180k (29% less dps, 32% less dpp, 10% more efficiency)

you could value a t10 lp70 at approx 225-230k in light of recent sale and markup costs to tier. at 1/3 the dps and dpp of lp100, we could take this number and say a t10 lp100 is worth "at least 305k"

with the 240k + 96k you could say lp100 t10 is worth at least 336k.

so we can have a value between 305 and 336k, so let's call it 320k

from there you have to consider the novelty of the item + the labor convenience of not having to tier your own and the opportunity cost of tiering your own and missing out on futures profits and farming ability compared to just starting at t10 right off the bat. This is subjective so you can't measure it, but for a high-cycle player like myself it would be hundreds of thousands of ped difference in a year starting at t0 instead of t10.

opinions aside the weapon would appear to be worth 320k at a minimum, so if i were evey i wouldn't even be entertaining an offer below that price. You can probably tack on 15-20% more for the labor convenience and get close to 400k.

if its help . tier 0 was sold from vendor at 200k .. and now same gun will be sell soon for 220k ..

300k for a tier 10 its a low price..

pec make ped ... ped make dolars

300k means you get the money back in less than two years by doing only Mayhems.

Smilgs reported with a T8 LP100 and half the turnover I did for 2021, a profit of ~ 200k (hunting log here), camping an easy choice, not pushing super hard in Mayhems and not sure how tokens were counted towards MU, but you get the idea...

Smilgs reported with a T8 LP100 and half the turnover I did for 2021, a profit of ~ 200k (hunting log here),
camping an easy choice, not pushing super hard in Mayhems and not sure how tokens were counted towards MU, but you get the idea...
just a few remarks as I was unexpectedly quoted - to be very clear on context (I will not directly comment on the price itself as clearly I own one as well)
  • obviously to profit from hunting you have to hunt quite a lot - sure we look casual now that we are out of top 20 entropialife hunters list, but its still bit above 10/hours per day on average the whole year, every day of the 365.25 available
  • started using the modlp100 with March, so ~12k out and then 25k of the 213k profit logged was actually due to a hof with mod nano blade
    • still leaves 176k in 10 months using the modlp100, which is pretty amazing in my experience
    • you could already have made an startling observation how many migration rare items were looted by active modlp100 users
    • as noted in my hunting log, the profit might be a bit inflated due to the gorgon parts cost - but then again mayhem tokens are not written yet in MU - they would at the time of using them
    • place we mostly hunted (Gorgon pond) in is not so preferable for bots or as they are called these days "macro users" which is the easy way for such activity levels as observed
  • tiering up weapons especially with bad tier numbers is awfully slow these days, consider that we spent 10 months to get from t8.0 to t9.0 shooting on average 10h/day (tier number 78) - it was nothing like this previously, got to reflect on price on high tiered weapons

tiering up weapons especially with bad tier numbers is awfully slow these days, consider that we spent 10 months to get from t8.0 to t9.0 shooting on average 10h/day (tier number 78) - it was nothing like this previously, got to reflect on price on high tiered weapons
This imo should definately be reflected in the salesprice considering around 20-30+million peds cycled to get to T10 depending on tierrate - its alot of work and costs quite abit in tt loss (this will be off set by mu gained, but its still a 'price' paid to get to T10 while someone using T10 right from the start is gaining max benefit)

Smilgs reported with a T8 LP100 and half the turnover I did for 2021, a profit of ~ 200k (hunting log here), camping an easy choice, not pushing super hard in Mayhems and not sure how tokens were counted towards MU, but you get the idea...

Were both of you level 100+ looter to achieve said returns?

Or at least 200 CLD paying say 4 ped each a week, would give a return of 41k ped a year (Without a shot fired) i think when weapons are these prices, it's certainly worth considering options.

If MA said here's a weapon and it's preloaded with $4000 worth of ammo every year, I wonder what would sell for.

Or at least 200 CLD paying say 4 ped each a week, would give a return of 41k ped a year (Without a shot fired) i think when weapons are these prices, it's certainly worth considering options.

If MA said here's a weapon and it's preloaded with $4000 worth of ammo every year, I wonder what would sell for.
but then you don't get to play the game.

You take the CLDs, I’ll take the LP-100. We will compare results in a year. 😁

You take the CLDs, I’ll take the LP-100. We will compare results in a year. 😁
You would also need to take into account potential devaluation and resale of both. The issue of new TI deeds didn't have much impact on CLD prices. The issue of a new weapon could have considerable impact on existing weapon prices.

If your shooting 24/7 and have no other life other than that, maybe the gun purchase plus a further 200k ped to run it, 'could' prove fruitful. Assuming of course you also have access to the top end amps rings and armour to support the weapon (not including skills).

If you're not a 24/7 player, don't have the top end skills, or other support items, or millionaire bank of mum and dad, then deeds are certainly an attractiive option when thinking about spending 380 thousand peds.

Rick

under the CLD logic you could also just fuck off from the game entirely and get a higher yield elsewhere IRL. apples to fish is not a good comparison for a price check thread.

if you play 4h/day this pistol probably isn't worth more than 100k. if you shoot 16h/day you can easlily jsutify a 400k price tag.

Or better: Invest the money in the stock market which is more easy to obtain better ROI with a lot of less risk if you know what you are doing. Depositing your savings here is placing all your cards in one basket since Mindark can go bankrupt. A diverse stock market portfolio will beat CLD ROI and risk easy.

Then if you want you take some of the earnings and deposit them to play this game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back