Time remaining: >99:59:59

Thorn

Elite
Okay I`ve been patient and downloading the update for about 18 hours now for reasons unknown. But when I get to the end of the count the display say "Time remaining: >99:59:59". What the heck is that suppose to mean? That I will now be waiting an eternity? Never had a problem with updates before at all. Anyone else had this problem?

Figure I`d ask before I resort to uninstalling the whole of it and going through another day of torture. It`s the second time I`ve got to this point with this update. Does`nt make sense to me at all. Time to start drinking again.....

that happen to me. i waited around 10 min and then it pacth it. 18 hours is too much maybe u will have to download game again

I have yet to download it (been busy in RL) but now im kinda scared i dont wanna be waitin forever :cry:

Well no mater what I`ve done both the client loader and bot torrent were screwing up. So I uninstalled EU. That took less than a minute. Go figure. I am now reinstalling and the speed looks to be the same telling me I`ve got about a 5 hour download. Hopefully it really is just 5 hours and not day. Odd that before the client loader was giving me a shorter time estimate than the torrent which is supposed to be faster. What a pain in tha ss!

Had same issue... waited about 1hour +-min and closed it and downloaded it again.. worked then fine.

Just close it and restart it. If that doesn't work reboot and start it over. It resumes from where it left off btw.

I don't get what all the fuss is about... just check out this screenie I took, download speed seems ok :D

speed.jpg

yeah, getting this one too now, it did the complete 700Mb download, went to 99:59:59 and when it checked the actual file on the HDD, found it erased it and started the download again from scratch...........

I uninstalled EU last night and tried again with the same results today. A little while ago I filed a support case then started to try and download again. Now it looks like I have a few minutes left to go. I`ll see what happens. Crossing my fingers. Using Bittorrent DNA this attempt. Thanks for the replies and suggestions!

Bah now the speed is slowing to a crawl at the end and the time left is increasing dramatically.

Last edited:
Okay something changed and whatever it was I`m now installed and running fine. I won`t question it just happy to be running again.

I'm on the same boat and me being a guide I need EU to work more than ever :/

for some reason i cant get past the authorizing while logging in... waited an hour and nothing... any ideas?

yeah, getting this one too now, it did the complete 700Mb download, went to 99:59:59 and when it checked the actual file on the HDD, found it erased it and started the download again from scratch...........

mine also still at 99;59:59 for like 5 hours now, i have slow speed internet so it took a while, thro a friend told me that the curent patch file 36176.to.36270 is 2.7GB and not 700mb, thats the reason why the time is 99:59:59,
any1 that download it and have it on HDD can tell me if is that true, and it is really 2.7gb and not 700mb?

mine also still at 99;59:59 for like 5 hours now, i have slow speed internet so it took a while, thro a friend told me that the curent patch file 36176.to.36270 is 2.7GB and not 700mb, thats the reason why the time is 99:59:59,
any1 that download it and have it on HDD can tell me if is that true, and it is really 2.7gb and not 700mb?

any1 know plz? to know if i should stop it now, and try to redowwnload it ...
ive dled like 2.4 GB already, but no file in the HDD with that name, and found nothing on TEMP directory... dont know if it is downloading or not .. :eek:

It took me whole last night to download "something"... saw this morning massage TIME REMAINING > 99:59:59.. waited 20 minutes and nothing happened.. closed window..

have to do it all over again (sigh)...... :/..... my internet account shows I have downloaded 3,3GB .. thats sad, I am disappointed and angry, feel like someone is playing with my time..

way to go MA, the way u care about your customers is simply adorable:mad:..

It took me whole last night to download "something"... saw this morning massage TIME REMAINING > 99:59:59.. waited 20 minutes and nothing happened.. closed window..

have to do it all over again (sigh)...... :/..... my internet account shows I have downloaded 3,3GB .. thats sad, I am disappointed and angry, feel like someone is playing with my time..

way to go MA, the way u care about your customers is simply adorable:mad:..

lol yeah.... they really care bout us ... as we can see :confused::rolleyes:

anyway u dled 3.3gb, well that might be a bug then the >9:99:99...

guess its really 700mb and not 2.7gb as my friend said ::(

but, the CLIENT is downloading.... WTF is it DOwnLoAding???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back