Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I don't know if this is the appropriate place or way to do this, but our friend Katie Passed away a few weeks ago. They had been battling cancer for the last year or so and finally lost the battle. His wife contacted me on discord the other day and notified me. I thought it proper to mention it on here as he was always up for a good conversation and had something positive to add, and never spoke down on anyone.

Mods can delete this or move it, I did a search and did not see any posts mentioning it, though I always have difficulty finding things on this forum. Just thought I should share should anyone wonder where Katie went.

You will be missed my friend.

Rest in peace buddy!!!

Rest in Peace

Here is his last thread for those who want to read it:

Man. You know this is one of those things we choose not to think about, ignore as best we can, but one day it comes for all of us.

Rest in Peace Katie.
I always recognized his Name in the Game or the Forum and he contributed so much to the community.
He will be missed for sure!

May your soul test in peace and our lord grant you the best of places in heaven.

Aameen

Regards
Tees

Rest in Peace. I always enjoyed his posts here.

So sorry to hear that.. in a damn better place now though

RIP Katie, the one who was always down to earth. May your soul rest in peace.

RIP Katie, always enjoyed our chats. Your wit and humor will be missed for sure.

Rest in peace Katie... you will be greatly missed

Rip mate, you will be missed

Ah real shame to hear that. Always had a good laugh at his comments.

Will be missed.

Indeed RIP with all weight off your shoulders......

Rest in Peace Katie.

Sad news indeed. RIP Katie.

Dear Katie, your insightful contributions enriched our forum. Your knowledge and kindness will be missed. Your legacy lives on. Rest in peace, knowing your words left a mark here.

Warm regards,
- Orion

Back