Info: Touristic Guide of Calypso

Latest news

- dozens of OLA in Amethera has been updated with new owners, tax settings, DNA settings etc.
- many more mission waypoints and point of interest populated the eudorian and ametherian maps
- new teleporter and cities are available on the index and Roktropia map
- many update about mining/hunting here and there as always

Incoming

- new Rocktropia map with actual PvP areas
- new Amethera map, OLA 42 has been fixed

Latest news

The front page and navigation menu of the Touristic Guide changed and improved.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

In the front page www.minersmafia.net/touristic you can see the latest spot additions and updates; updates about mobs don't appear here because all mobs are stored in a parallel database.
The navigation menu on the left is now organided in groups to give you a easier and faster navigation through the immense database.

Latest news

Event List
Tissue made and improved my mad idea possible again! Everyone that is organizing a event can add it at the Touristic Guide main page just with one click, you don't need have a account on our website just submit it and me or any webmaster will publish it in few hours.

I added some event myself picking up the informations from threads here on Entropia Forum, as you can see there's a event list on main page where you can see the ongoing events and future events, on the menu on the left you have again the event list and also the expired event list.
The ongoing/future events naturally shown also in the specific Touristic Spots related, so if any user is searching for atrox for example, browsing DNA available in OLA 40 he will know about this event ongoing.

Note: About neverending/without a ending time limit events like that one that I posted I setted one year limit so far, anyway it can be changed.

Mission Guide
It's available already from some time, at the moment is under fast construction, clicking Mission Guide on top menu the list of brokers appears, and from there you can check the given missions, description about them, rewards and much more... in the Touristic Guide, every spot with a mission broker is linked back to the mission database using the search option you have to do just one click to know everything about mission broker locations, filtering them in facilities.

Maps
Eudoria map has been updated.

Latest news

Club NEVERDIE
All Biodomes taxes, property, DNA settings are up to date

Planet Calypso
Some of locations of old Port Artlantis quadrant as already been updated

Rocktropia
Dozens of new Teleporters and Points of Intereste has been added

Maps
Amethera map has been updated. New Eudoria and Rocktropia maps are under construction

Latest news
Huge update done and another one is on progress in the whole guide.
The update is about everything happening on Eudoria

Nice work dude!!!

Latest news
Updates done here and there in the whole database.
Sorry but the maps are still outdated... new maps are on the way

New Planet
New Continent
New Release for Rocktropia

:banghead: I guess that me and Tissue have some work to do

Next Island is taking life behind the scenes... atm there're a dozen of Touristic spots with relative mobs and point of interest nearby, from the spot list use the filter planet to check the new additions

We have some server related problems, so be patient... dynamic maps are not working properly and we can't add the maps updated and next island map

Anyway the whole database is still there and working, if you want hunt a Tantillion or a Pirate Skeleton or mine some Typonolic use the guide :)

Calypso
Eudoria
New map of Eudoria has been added, Medusa's Head TP and OLA with relative mobs and some minerals are in the database.

Amethera
New map of Amethera has been added, many OLA changed owner, check it out.

Calypso Gateway
We have some issues with the map, actually it's not online, be patient

Rocktropia
New map of Rocktropia has been added, actual pvp areas are correctly displyed, many minerals are finally in the database

Next Island
All the teleporter are in the database, many minerals can be found including Blood Moss, hundreds of mob spot and some OLA are in. The maps are still offline because we're working on a new dynamic map system to simplify the daily updates

Thank you all 100 daily users for using our database. Enjoy!

Nice work Flu!!!!

added some events.

You can still suggest new events to the guide here.

grtz Tissue

Latest News

Main page changed, now it's really fancy!
Mob list, have icons for most of the Calypsian mobs, the rest of EU mobs will come soon. Most of mob page now have a new picture and the ingame description of the mob too.
Spot's page have a mini-map! and also icons for every mob.

Thank to Tissue for the big update :)

Enjoy!

Latest News

Main page changed, now it's really fancy!
Mob list, have icons for most of the Calypsian mobs, the rest of EU mobs will come soon. Most of mob page now have a new picture and the ingame description of the mob too.
Spot's page have a mini-map! and also icons for every mob.

Thank to Tissue for the big update :)

Enjoy!

Your welcome. The mob pictures look really great inside the guide.

Also changes my forum signature :wise:

Last edited:
I want that signature too :silly2: pm me it :)

Latest News
Search ore and Search enmatter is back! It went temporanealy unavailable because we're remaking the whole mineral database. Actually the dropdown lists show the ore and enmatter mixed... a fix is on the way also for that.
For now have fun to mix enmatter and ore and look where you can mine them together!

Alicenies and Kanerium
Ferrum Nuts and Lysterium

Enjoy!

I have to add all Forts to the guide now :banghead:

Latest news

- spot daily updates on many spots are still going on, LA of landgrab are alredy updated with new DNAs, owners and taxes
- event area as category is available, wait some days and you'll see event areas on Eudoria map
- map Ancient Greece is up, but until I don't post some coordinates it wont show (I'll ask to Kitten some coords of TP ;) ); Eudoria map will be updated soon with event areas and new landscape of rig area
- postcard we're remaking all the system, actually all postcards are stored in i.m.a.g.e.s.h.a.k.e and it may cause missing pictures and slow browsing, we're going to store all them on our server provider (we got some space hehe), this operation will take some weeks since it's not a automatic transfer, but we have a double system up so nothing will be lost during this time

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice work flu. And a lot more work ahead :D

nice work....subscribing :thumbup:

I see the Arkadia map is up now!

Nice!

grtz Tissue

We're reworking the maps because the latest VU changed all planet Calypso, Artict is up even if you have to click continents instead maps, dozens of new locations of Calypso added too

Enjoy!

Back