Selling: Trading/Selling 102 OA UL for Adj Fap+Peds

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
102-OA Unlimited​

Looking to trade/sell this tool and get more into the hunting scene of things. I've been using this simply awesome tool for 10 months or so. Well worth the cost for any dedicated miner.

I'm looking for an Adjusted Fap, Martial SGA / Angel / Angel SGA / Shadow parts considered as well. Peds always welcome.

Some simple math, price of 102 OA's today, 112%, which seems about the average rate for the entire time I've owned it.

1000 drops per day which I do easily, and I've reached 1.5k-2k per day when I feel like it. But 1k is a more reasonable number.

112 peds saved daily times 7 days per week = 112 x 7 = 784 saved MU PER WEEK

784 saved per week, 4 weeks per month = 4 x 784 = 3,136 peds saved per month!!!

Like I've said, owned the amp for about 10 months and for anyone interested the number of profit is right about the Mu saved per month. It's very easy to profit with this tool and I will only sell/trade it if the trade is reasonable.

I will NOT accept lowball offers, all offers by PM please.

I paid tt+61k for the amp and I expect that amount in the trade/sale. I will also honor fair prices on the items considered in the trade. Rental of the amp is also available, I request the required collateral and a rental fee of 300 peds per week (7 days) or 1000 per month (30 days).

Some threads about the 102.

My own mining blog.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?111738-Tamn-s-CND-amp-PVP4-Mining-Blog

Jokers Log, he tracked gains/losses (this is the same amp)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?107892-Tracking-gains-losses-with-UL-OA102/page1

Some 1k+ Hits I've had with it:
1036_zinc.jpg

11-06-37_am.jpg

1618_iron.jpg

1579_ganga.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for another full day of 102'ing! :yup:

To the top get me that fap and let me hunt! :)

Very nice tool, gl with sale :cool:

Bump it up, make me some offers, trades welcome!

Bump, very interested in making a trade for a SGA Angel set or an adj fap or both!

Bump for this awesome tool. PVP4 & CND fully endorse my product. :cool:

Bump....Trade me your sexy angel armor and become a beast miner. :thumbup:

Too the tippity top!

Bump, who wants to trade in their angel and fap and become a miner. :silly2:

Got some interested parties. bump

Two people seriously considering it atm. Whoever gets the cash takes er home.

Dont be a sap, sell me a fap! :yup:

You dont need that Angel you need some narc! ;)

w00h00 for w00tbeer

Bump for bombs.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving week!

Play us a song your the Piano man!!!

Up for a local, get this man a FAP!

Turkey time!

Piece of String

How long to drop 1000 probes? Including resource drop off, getting back into the field...basically how long in game to manage 1000 probes per day.

10 hours if your fast. I would say 12 so you have time to sell stuffs and eat IRL aswell.

Easy Chineesy

10 hours if your fast. I would say 12 so you have time to sell stuffs and eat IRL aswell.

784 PED saving for an "easy" 70 hour week (exc. toilet breaks and calorie intake), in a profession with an established long-term 90% tt return, and therefore market dependent on success (tt+)....hmm, let me think it over for a while.

I'll take it if you throw in a commode, a years worth of pot noodles and pay my electricity bill.

784 PED saving for an "easy" 70 hour week (exc. toilet breaks and calorie intake), in a profession with an established long-term 90% tt return, and therefore market dependent on success (tt+)....hmm, let me think it over for a while.

I'll take it if you throw in a commode, a years worth of pot noodles and pay my electricity bill.

And if you would drop "only" halve of that you would save 20K ped in markup per year and still would have the same amp to use or sell.

OK I'm biased :dunce: but you would save in the long run - like 4 years to get back the buying price of around 60K in MU not paied for (L) amp's.

PS: Isnt it all about the MU of the mined ressources to get back that "10%"

And if you would drop "only" halve of that you would save 20K ped in markup per year and still would have the same amp to use or sell.

OK I'm biased :dunce: but you would save in the long run - like 4 years to get back the buying price of around 60K in MU not paied for (L) amp's.

PS: Isnt it all about the MU of the mined ressources to get back that "10%"

Damn your right...4 years at 35 hours a week, saving $6000....that's like $1500/yr (for a 52 week full time job for the same time spent it takes to get an Hons degree).

If I average 135% on my resources I could even make $2000/yr...but only if I'm retarded enough to spend 5hours a day mining....no-one is that retarded.

Back from visiting family over the holidays!

And its hardly 4 years...more like 11 months for me, but hey, whatever your math tells you must be correct right? ;)

bumper cars, happy December!

Back from visiting family over the holidays!

And its hardly 4 years...more like 11 months for me, but hey, whatever your math tells you must be correct right? ;)

For you?...the seller. :yup:

Yes, the math is loose I'll grant that. It is not my math though, it is math....works for everyone.

Bump have a good holiday season

Back