Discovery: Traeskeron Matriarch Blood Sample

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
I've been quite busy at the new waves. Enjoyed the big Rex waves while those were popular. Since then I've been doing lots of Raging Bull waves, decided to do the whole Daiki Iron mission on them and see if I could loot a set of Raven. Got some gloves on my second or third but not seen anything in the next 50 or so, so was beginning to lose the faith a bit. But went along to a few Goki waves today and yesterday and then got lucky at my second ever Traeskeron wave today:

My second discovery :yay:

Open to discussion and offers on what to do with it. I'm interested in joining an attempt on Hussk, but also open to direct trade offers.

Right, back to the Raven quest!

Last edited:
Gratz again on this nice discovery ;)

I'm trying to collect hussyk parts, willing to pay 400 PED.

Big gratz jimmy!!!!! I didnt realise it was u. Happy humting!!!

Congrats...I think hijacker and I are the only two owners of the Sand King Blood Sample.

Nice discovery !! Gratz :)

Congratz Jimmy ;)

Gratz man :)

I'm trying to collect hussyk parts, willing to pay 400 PED.

It's a tricky one. I'm inclined to think the market value will settle quite a bit higher than that. And having made a big trade with a factor of 10 error on MU before, I'm not in a hurry to repeat the experience. But at the same time I know you guys are taking a big risk doing the first one.

I'm going to stick it on auction for a few days at a price I'd be comfortable selling it at. If it doesn't sell hopefully we can work out something on a 'percentage of markup looted on the Hussk' type basis that we're all happy with.

Gz on discovery. Has all parts now been found for the husk mission?

Big gratz!

Hope you sell it for a price you like.

If anyone is planing on doing the husk, i really would like to participate. Can keep my mouth shut about stuff and i'm willing to pay part of the costs for spawning it ;). PM me if interested

Regards
Thark

gz Oni ..... u deserve it :)

Congratulations on the discovery.

I hope something can be worked out so the Hussk can breathe!

Looking forward to what it looks like. :)

Do we think the Hussk will be snake-like, Skippie, or is that an offer?

Congratulations on the discovery.

I hope something can be worked out so the Hussk can breathe!

Thanks, and I'm sure it will breathe in due course! Although hopefully not for very long :D

Be careful when you spawn Hussk, he makes the sand king look like a gråsugga in comparison.

Why would anyone want to spawn the Hussk and risk the first one being bugged with no loot or get trapped and become unkillable?

Curiosity :D

Do we think the Hussk will be snake-like, Skippie, or is that an offer?

It did look a bit snake-ish on the concept art Kim posted over on EF :silly2:

Why would anyone want to spawn the Hussk and risk the first one being bugged with no loot or get trapped and become unkillable?

Because they have the second set of spawn materials in the other back pocket and so will get to loot at least one Hussk?

Be careful when you spawn Hussk, he makes the sand king look like a gråsugga in comparison.

Thanks, that's scary :D

Well, for sure it is a risky venture for many reasons, but they do say fortune favours the brave ;)

Well some one got to be the first.:cool:

I'd like to be one of the first, just to be one of the firsts. plain and simple.

Sadly i don't know the people i need to know so i'll prolly never see it xD

Regards
Thark

Back