Triton Industries - Huge Success...

BREAKING NEWS: MindArk is doing exactly the thing they announced by slowly reducing the price of shares until it reaches 10p!

who would've known!?!?!?

/s
Where am I surprised by it dropping?

I'm pointing towards the fact that if someone bought $100 worth, they now have $6 less and will have only $70 from the initial investment in a week.

A "great" investment. 🙃

So MA listed 25000 at 15 ped then added another 25000 at 14 ped. Is that correct?
They listed it in two batches so people in different timezones had a chance to buy before they were instantly sold out. With NTI, the sleeping US citizens missed out and they wanted to avoid this happening again. Mindark vastly overestimated the appeal that these shares have though haha.
And yes they will continue to drop the price down to 10 ped over time. Works like a Dutch auction. Again, with the rate that these are selling, it’s unnecessary. There is no risk of these selling out prior to hitting 10 ped, so no reason to be an early bird and paying a premium.

Triton....
THREE TON
Three ped worth , Ton of MU in the actual price

Lol...Investments.... The saga continues... We just need a story about how someone made huge bank off this deal to bring this game back to life like the old days. I can hear it now, "I lost a fortune trading stocks and in crypto, but made it all back and then some on my ingame shares in Entropia and now spend my days driving around in my cool car with my super model wife...."

Easiest 10k I’ve seen made..
Yeh... really was a zero effort job now they have the exchange thing and associated mechanics already set up. Just define a new area and bam, job done

Those people who bought first thought it was all going to be sold within first 10 minutes. We shall see how many more will be left once its worth 10 ped. Imo MA should keep lowering price until like 5 ped each if they ever hope to sell them all.
I think they should show some backbone and lower them down to 1ped over 15 days. Then they might actually sell.

Lol...Investments.... The saga continues... We just need a story about how someone made huge bank off this deal to bring this game back to life like the old days. I can hear it now, "I lost a fortune trading stocks and in crypto, but made it all back and then some on my ingame shares in Entropia and now spend my days driving around in my cool car with my super model wife...."
I 've been contemplating selling CLD's to help pay down an IRL mortgage if that's any use .-) XD XD XD

I remember back in the day a newspaper in the UK wrote an article about Az not being able to afford IRL property but instead buying virtual property in Project Entropia... there used to be stories about people using cash from Entropia to fund higher education costs.

He bought the NTI ones?

I know there was a dispute in court between him and MA.

I can imagine he getting some huge compensation and investing in his old land again. We don't know it's a possibility... After all anyone is free to create an avatar and buy any share they want. The shares disappearing in like 15 minutes was VERY weird. This ones will take maybe 15 months?

Back by public demand!

index.php

Last edited:
Not been able to log into EU last few weeks, can anyone update me and others on how many sold so far? :)

Thankyou in advance.

I know there was a dispute in court between him and MA.

I can imagine he getting some huge compensation and investing in his old land again. We don't know it's a possibility... After all anyone is free to create an avatar and buy any share they want. The shares disappearing in like 15 minutes was VERY weird. This ones will take maybe 15 months?
Dunno... I had a feeling he lost. Don't really know though

just buy deeds and shares as we never will have UE5!
yeh you will but enjoy entropia as you know it for now and as long as possible as you'll miss it when UnTropia comes

on track for selling 2% of the offering at above 10 peds then. I wonder if those trigger happy buyers will get a pec in payouts before "everybody" else gets one? :p

on track for selling 2% of the offering at above 10 peds then. I wonder if those trigger happy buyers will get a pec in payouts before "everybody" else gets one? :p
In theory? Did MA say when the payouts start? One presumes from day of first sale?

I bought 1 at 13 PED just for completeness, since I have every other deed/share. Might be a lot of people who just invested a token amount.

Someone else said of another offering that the first payout was at the normal time after at least a full week had passed, so if that's true it wouldn't have been yesterday even if it had got to a pec. I can accept that it's mayhem time and we may have to wait longer per pec (the new abbreviation for payout performance "wait per pec - wpp".
As for loads of people just buying one each, I'd love to see the conversation at MA:
A: So, how many people have bought shares at 10 peds?
B: 2000
A: And how many shares did they buy?
B: 2000
A: What, each?
B: No, in total!

It'd be one heck of a way of showing clearly that we KNOW they are there, and they can't hide behind people maybe not realising despite the massive and comprehensive ad campaign /irony-off.
Yes, very much a token gesture !!! ^^

That made me chuckle :LOL:

Yeh when it goes to WPP it really aint great.... folks also should remember that, at least when putting cash into the game to buy stuff

1. There's a question of the exchange rate
2. The bank/cc provider may charge a cut
3. MA charge a cut of the deposit
4. MA charge a cut of the share sale
5. When withdrawing MA charge a cut
6. see 1 and 2.

Not forgetting that, at the moment, RL interest rates are much higher in some places than say when CLD's were sold... is it really worth "investing" in the small pecs that MA offer?

Suspect very much not

Wistrel

We already support the game by playing - and we see what they have done with the money.... and the buying, or lack thereof, of these shares reflects that sentiment.
Indeed, time to give feedback with our actions or lack thereof in this case. Maybe they will adapt like we have and had too and maybe they'll try to come up with new ideas or better yet look at already of some good ideas on this forum and implement them.

Indeed, time to give feedback with our actions or lack thereof in this case. Maybe they will adapt like we have and had too and maybe they'll try to come up with new ideas or better yet look at already of some good ideas on this forum and implement them.

as the saying goes, "The quieter you become, the more you can hear"

Only 477164 left folks!
Pretty quiet around here in regards to what the payouts have been. Maybe they are a hidden gem for returns that only a few are aware of...

#1 metric for determining their price should be their ROI.

IMO it's very stupid that MA doesn't have a history chart built in to the game for each deed that shows historical payouts.

They didn't pay anything last week, and I don't know if they have paid anything this one. So... huge success indeed.

Back