News: Triton Industries Shares

I don't want to deprive you of your schadenfreude, but I'm willing to bet they will start selling come next year once the events I mentioned are over, disproving your entire rant. The only other thing holding them back is that NTI are currently a better deal and they have started to climb already.
Ok so you're betting the players haven't yet learned and are still going to buy these deeds just because they are available for sale and/or are such an amazing investment despite no questions answered surrounding future developments, how their shares relate to CLD or revenue history stats?

Well, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

They already own the income from Triton shares so it seems they don't care if the shares sell or don't sell. MA is like we have an experiment let's see doesn't matter how it goes.

TBH if they really wanted most of the shares of Triton to sell all they would need to do is announce a mini Mayhem there in January. Seems they just don't care the outcome.

MA probably want people to buy the shares first, then they will develop the island more so those investors can be happy and have better ROI :D

Oooops, did I give it away?

I don't think I need to read beyond this point. I'm starting to see why you have the reputation that you have.

I don't want to deprive you of your schadenfreude, but I'm willing to bet they will start selling come next year once the events I mentioned are over, disproving your entire rant. The only other thing holding them back is that NTI are currently a better deal and they have started to climb already.
So I cant say if Triton is a good deal or not yet since we have no data.

However, on NTI we do have data. And to say that "they have started to climb already" is VERY misleading. NTI had like 1 day when a single person bought up most shares about a week ago. So then they made a SMALL jump up from declining for most of 2023. Relevant is also that after that person made that purchase NTI has started to FALL again.

Also. How is NTI holding back Triton?????? I dont follow your logic at all. Cus if you apply that logic to all the deeds then there are deeds that are a better deal then NTI. *Very confused*.

100% will do a SK mayhem event or other bullshit to sell the shares, once sold it will be left to rot and onto the next part of Mindarks cleverly disguised exit strategy from their own game.

MA probably want people to buy the shares first, then they will develop the island more so those investors can be happy and have better ROI :D

Oooops, did I give it away?
Yeah, I don't think that's how MA operates. Lol Once they have your money from the sale of the deeds there no reason for them to incentivize you buying them via further devopment. ROI isn't important to them or they would realize giving up a share of profits forever is a losing proposition for the overall ROI of the business.

This is purely a "how much of a quick hit of cash can we get today with zero extra effort required" move.

TBH if they really wanted most of the shares of Triton to sell all they would need to do is announce a mini Mayhem there in January. Seems they just don't care the outcome.
Problem is theirs a massive dysfunction between ma and player base. They see them self as more a platform provider / real estate seller then actual gaming company. Leaving planet partners to fill in this gap but they no doubt struggle financially to hire Devs due to income received from taxes.

I'm really not a fan shares all it does it essentially cuts off your income only to cause massive problems further down the line if these areas don't get the income.

This is purely a "how much of a quick hit of cash can we get today with zero extra effort required" move.

Hmmm, it's not that simple..

MA wants the money to STAY IN THE GAME. Shares is just one of the many ways MA can trap the money inside the game.

When people skill, when they invest in a good UL weapon, when they buy Deeds/Shares, or a shop, or OLA, they now have a stake in the game and their money is "committed", or put another way "trapped".

If they want to get their money out, another person has to come along and be willing to trade places with them. If there's no one willing to trade places with them, their money is lost forever.

The more of the game that MA "sells" to us, the more they will have divested from the game, and the risk of no one being willing to buy into the game anymore some day.

We as the players will be the ones left "holding the bag" so to speak (well 50% of the bag anyway).

So it's a smart move to sell 50% of Entropia; it mitigates the risk of failure for MA.

It is however increasingly dumber and dumber for us to buy it..

Does anyone seen that half sold or fake sales?

No sales, they have removed 250k shares from the exchange apparently.

No sales, they have removed 250k shares from the exchange apparently.
No doubt their be a rush for them now half gone only for the other 250k to be dumped in when first lot gone. find out soon suppose.

I just checked it now and the total amount of these shares did not change, still at 500 000.

Each batch is listed for 7 days, so the first batch has simply expired. They should be re-listed fairly soon.

Each batch is listed for seven days? o_O You're not saying you really expected them to sell, are you?
Other initial offerings are set to a time period rather higher than that. With this, the second batch may even sell a few. Can you cope with putting up the new amount for sale every seven days, or will you get something wrong somewhere somehow? Better to set it at longer, no?
Additionally, did they expire days ago and nobody noticed or cared? Wouldn't both sets have expired? I can't even fathom out how you boobed?

Each batch is listed for 7 days, so the first batch has simply expired. They should be re-listed fairly soon.
Does MA pay the fee for listing them each time, if so does it go back into the lootpool or to MA directly? Would be good for feeding the game economy if they paid the listing fee imo.

The thing I find most disturbing is the lack of info on UE5. It was the next big thing and all hype years ago when it was first announced. Regular uplands to insta, posts, now seems complete silence for over a year. Abandoning UE would essentially be saying mindark no longer believe the game has a future.

I don't think I need to read beyond this point. I'm starting to see why you have the reputation that you have.
Satire and humour is an acquired taste. 😁

Reputational news you've gained from whom? Certain players that need 200k ped profit on weapon sales to maintain their addiction maybe. Sure; they've got your back every step of the way.

I reckon MA will add a desirable item drop to the Sandking. So i decided to get some, didn't need a deposit either. I guess I now own 50 sq metres of stinky swamp 🤣

The thing I find most disturbing is the lack of info on UE5. It was the next big thing and all hype years ago when it was first announced. Regular uplands to insta, posts, now seems complete silence for over a year. Abandoning UE would essentially be saying mindark no longer believe the game has a future.
Supposedly ai is doing world building graphic design. They reserved like 14mil for redundancy for staff. Dunno if it work tbh we're see. So I doubt we're hear anything till they get this ai builder up and running but I'm willing to bet it be more machine learning then break through ai tbh.

Could anyone let me know whether there was a payout today and if so how much?

Thanks

0, nill, nada :)

Making the WPP (wait per pec) possibly 2 weeks but could change.
TBF it is A) holidays and B) mayhem.... most will be otherwise occupied and the few that are in Entropia are likely on the mayhem WPP could be several weeks at the start for this reason. May not be as bad later/on average.

any payout today please ???

Any chance someone can make a thread tracking these shares please

Back