Info: Turret in instances..

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Look i wont go 4 ways and just be straight about it, you guys are fuckin dumb, whats the point of this fuckin turret in mayhem instances, who needs it we're reviving on a several ft high revival..

You just had me turreting my yulebot which was 20% close to die why? because i hit him with an arson chip just before taking a crit sending me to revive where your super losy server cant keep up and have the last hit of the chip delayed by 3-4seconds which hit the mob when i am alive and guess what yule BOLT catch up from the edge of the radar in a eye blink and turret himself up!

I'm so fuckin mad at you guys for your lack of common sence, screw yourself up or get new servers... :yup: people wont take this lag for too long, i wont for sure.. hell yeah i'm mad and yeah i know i'm talkin shit but jeeez fix your shit up...

I was thinking it's dumb too. Only reason is so you can't just be right next to revive and fight mobs, but the way this instance is set up that's not really practical either. If you kill mobs from revive, you'll run out of them within range and they won't respawn.
Sorry for what happened.

Exactly why I don't use my arson chip on the yule bots. Sucks losing the DPS but MA apparently went "LOL we aint fixing shit with this instance. COPY, PASTE, DONE BITCHES lets get drinks."

Even the fucking T1 kerb is still in the T3 area. Seriously what the shit MA.

Look i wont go 4 ways and just be straight about it, you guys are fuckin dumb, whats the point of this fuckin turret in mayhem instances, who needs it we're reviving on a several ft high revival..

You just had me turreting my yulebot which was 20% close to die why? because i hit him with an arson chip just before taking a crit sending me to revive where your super losy server cant keep up and have the last hit of the chip delayed by 3-4seconds which hit the mob when i am alive and guess what yule BOLT catch up from the edge of the radar in a eye blink and turret himself up!

I'm so fuckin mad at you guys for your lack of common sence, screw yourself up or get new servers... :yup: people wont take this lag for too long, i wont for sure.. hell yeah i'm mad and yeah i know i'm talkin shit but jeeez fix your shit up...

Yeah man that's messed up.... however they had to add the turret after a few "Ubers" were trapping team mobs on the ramp solo last year.

deleted.... by me

Last edited:
Perhaps you would fare better if you didn't revive kill yulebot. Perhaps turret is there just to foil revive killers :eyecrazy:

Perhaps you would fare better if you didn't revive kill yulebot. Perhaps turret is there just to foil revive killers :eyecrazy:

Perhaps you miss readed me?

...taking a crit...Yule BOLT catch up from the edge of the radar in a eye blink and turret himself up

Taking a crit: usually happen when you tank a mob and take hits for a while, may happen early or not..
Yule BOLT (ie: usain bolt)
Edge of the radar: limit of the radar...

sorry to have to go dumb on you but damn... anyway he ran like crazy fast, hackin through the map, flying even and crashed into stairs/building i was going out from

Confirmed, also got the yulebot to turret from the other side of radar, also used arso chip.

that sucks

i can imagine that for you guys in lower cat using regular armor this is no big deal, but here we have to use super dps, super high end armor and it is costy... to lose even a single spider or worse a yulebot..

i can imagine that for you guys in lower cat using regular armor this is no big deal, but here we have to use super dps, super high end armor and it is costy... to lose even a single spider or worse a yulebot..

no question, it sucks

I don't think there should be a turret either, but you can always hit T and then again if you've dotted up a mob and are afraid this might happen. The 2-3 extra longer wait sucks, but not nearly as much as risking a turret, and you'll certainly do more damage overall if you use the chip on all mobs.

Think of it as a workaround given present circumstances :)

I don't think there should be a turret either, but you can always hit T and then again if you've dotted up a mob and are afraid this might happen. The 2-3 extra longer wait sucks, but not nearly as much as risking a turret, and you'll certainly do more damage overall if you use the chip on all mobs.

Think of it as a workaround given present circumstances :)

Yes, this was the first bug fixe i thought off aftermath..

Confirmed, also got the yulebot to turret from the other side of radar, also used arso chip.

I Think this is a side effect of the arsonistic chips.

Normally a mob won't go for you at revival (unless you die within aggro range), but with arsonistic chips you get in first hit, mob crits you - but continues to take damage. And when you revive mob still gets delayed hits, and when that happen it's about the same as if someone would have tagged the mob from revival.

So, what I think what someone else suggested, if you're hunting with arsonistic chips and you die, abort revival and wait with reviving until the mobs has stopped to take delayed hits.

Practically, I guess this problem is limited to a few people with good, repairable arsonistic chips. Other players might find it nice to be able to dispose of mobs that were getting in the way, maybe occasional spiders aggroed on the way to kerberoses.

Same kill the turrent, or move revive a few meters past, then you can run to it before argo if you need or need ammo an repair. Only reason I say this is I ended up being "THAT GUY" who got the Yule bot turrented in team run.

Thanks for making worst person on team, nice feature...

Man i feel you, completely disgusting :/ the mob run so fast it even flys... ignoring the gravity.. do something about it devs.. we also seen it during the oratan event on ark. :scratch2:

I had it it was 99% dead
so unfair well I will hunt Combibos now naked because why use armor?

Back