TWEN item drop rate

First i Was sceptic about the 20th

But try to see the big picture
Also i was sceptic about mindark listening to the community

I am shure they do now because they actualy did everything that the community asked for

Low high efficiency weapons
More funn in pvp (argus)
Grind for ul weapons where everyone got a chance not only ubers
Soon you will see price drops on weapons

Be happy mindark does a very good job
I cant wait to play entropia during 25th 30th 35th 40th

A big part of me believes that that IS what happens but I get that the surprise factor when something that we didn’t know was going to drop, drops creating a bigger impact, but I would like to know that I am not wasting my time effort and importantly, MONEY, chasing a dream!
BTW, I also get that THAT is a lot of the appeal of this game, and is probably why I/most of us, keep coming back for more, PE/EU has something that other games just don’t have! it’s why we love it, warts and all.
Well you are wasting your time, effort and money, welcome to Entropia Universe.
Shoot mobs and you have chance to loot something TWEN, what more do you need? 😉

But yes some L TWEN items in loot would ve nice. Also some cosmetic items. Maybe TWEN blueprints or something useful for miners. But we have another 10 months of event, I think we will see something like that during TWEN.

Last edited:
But yes some L TWEN items in loot would ve nice. Also some cosmetic items. Maybe TWEN blueprints or something useful for miners. But we have another 10 months od event, I think we will see something like that during TWEN.
Agreed, and I hope so 👍

Back