TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Hey I’m not near computer right now. Do we have info on ap series adjusted hero Twen? Only thing I’ve seen is that a reseller got ahold of it already and I’d like to make sure the wiki is updated after the fireforge manips.

Something interesting is HOW MANY low level laser weapons there are. 3 of these weapons are damn close to identical.

i can add on WIKI there was an error (DMG column reported DPS) i corrected it with 44 (taken from item link) and now the dps and DPP (3.30+) is correctly displayed
it ia another BC30 with a better H105 to be used instead of Beast

12 looted, waw, i guess the player base is really smaller than i thought :ROFLMAO:
I mean the type but I also don't want MA to pour hundreds of weapons. There was a pretty good thing going on with L armatrix and this will disrupt it a bit. We need to have a good L economy, for the game to work well. The balance between L and UL is important.

I mean the type but I also don't want MA to pour hundreds of weapons. There was a pretty good thing going on with L armatrix and this will disrupt it a bit. We need to have a good L economy, for the game to work well. The balance between L and UL is important.

We need functional L items, thats what we need to actualy focus on wanting.

99% of the (L) items we have as options now, are fucking trash, so untill MA fixes the L items, the less we have to rely on them the better, let the L market burn to the ground completely, in its entierty, and supply every walking man woman and child with a half decent UL gun instead.

But hey, i'm all for L items if they were actually usable at a functioning rate of not having to piss 1-2 guns away every hour of using them :p

pretty good thing maybe for the crafters

its a ped drain for any hunter actually using them though....

We need functional L items, thats what we need to actualy focus on wanting.
This is a long time debate... defining "trash".
people pay for GrindHouse, Swine, ELM items Throwing ped away so the definition of "trash item" is pretty personal.
an ARMatrix weapon decay impacts at 120% for 1.5% of bullet cost that means you pay 101.5 your hunting.
that is for sure profitable in some conditions and is nto in others.

let's see a 66% eff 3 DPP UL item cost. (common item, archon sword)
this item cost about 3000 ped and does not use ammo
for skilling some Melee (add some HP pool as most of player do) 3000 /0.015 = 200.000 ped decay in sword, with a costant progress in DPS due to a 5 level ladder
most of player dont use for so long time a sword

if we calculate the cost of a LP120 (offered on forum at 105k) the use of an armatrix is covered by 7m ped shot... many players will NEVER SHOT 7m of ammo in their full game lifetime

CHIPS are even better, they impact for 4% on a bullet and command 105% MU so the cost of hunting is 100.2% or 100.3%

if you see an ASI TEN selling for 15k it is totally worth to use an Armatrix for low volume hunters or progressing hunters on a budget

If you refer to ISIS dropeed, yes, their decay is too fast (and they sell for lower than armatrix)
Cyrebe dropped weapons are simply filler to be sold at TT
Arkadia ones are nice (the machinegun that accept dante)
no experience of Toulan
i think NI drops no weapon, just crystals (that are just to craft unsellable tailoring items)

Grindhouse guns work, their intentions are to go fast. They are the 100 dollar spins of hunting.

Imo all the L amps also work, while you lose mu and some dpp etc, they provide long lasting value. This also include mayhem amps

daily token guns are the only L weapons worth using (imo) they provide a long enough usage to be nice for a casual player. And imo avout 20k uses is what we should see from most L guns and tools on average.

its a gross oversimplification sure, but my personal gripe is that while a UL gun at 200 ped cost to repair will last me a solid 2-4 hours of hunting while spending that on a armatrix L lasts me about a solid 50 minutes to 1 hour 30.

and i see the same loot results from them because over all the L guns are just awfull in most aspects. And sure decay is paid back in loot? To which after using L items i exclusivly use daily token gun that have practically no decay and the same cost and produce way better loot overall. (Even at a lower cost)

its a gross oversimplification though. But in todays way of the game current L items, most of them including armatrix L guns for example. Hold no place imo.

but it needs way more fixing than just making it last longer so i dunno

Reactions: Mac
Grindhouse guns work, their intentions are to go fast. They are the 100 dollar spins of hunting.
i always thought their intention was to be able to quickly convert UA into shrap, at 9999 ammo/shot

+ Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition
+ A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition

So far drops on Calypso, Next Island, Cyrene and Arkadia :)

+ ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition

Monria - Shub ? - Unconfirmed.

+ A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition

Looted from Drone Elite by Jack Wuzi Daniels

:drool:

index.php

You could just amp and tier it up, that eff is the best in game tho
Is the eff still the best when you amp it? Like No top 50 hunter in the game would use this weapon I don't think, because it doesn't cycle enough.

Is the eff still the best when you amp it? Like No top 50 hunter in the game would use this weapon I don't think, because it doesn't cycle enough.
Sure it's no Mod Nano but with just Xmas/summer 2020, and 10x DMG enhancers and amp it burns over 1600ped/hour, 170+ dps, +3.7DPP, With max pills it's like, 1800ped/h, 220 DPS, +4.3 dpp. I mean that's good stats for anyone.
About the efficiency though, Im not sure how to calc but I doubt it'll drop that much?!

This is the formula
(eff_gun*cost_gun + eff_amp*cost_amp )/(cost_gun+cost_amp)

IMK2Twen with 204 hyper = 89.5% eff

This is the formula
(eff_gun*cost_gun + eff_amp*cost_amp )/(cost_gun+cost_amp)

IMK2Twen with 204 hyper = 89.5% eff
How does DMG enhancers affect it though? I think I read somewhere it raises Efficiency if gun eff is better than amp?

How does DMG enhancers affect it though? I think I read somewhere it raises Efficiency if gun eff is better than amp?
The cost portion of the gun would go up, since it's about the relation between cost or gun vs amp i would assume the eff goes up a bit more. But don't know how to calculate

Just remember to add the weapon cost increase from enhancers. For T10, it is very easy.

If calculating is too difficult. Load up the weapon in weapon compare with no attachments and add all the enhancers. Set enhancer break rate to something really high to make the cost mu 100%

Add this to the tool above, then add the remaining attachment costs.

All costs are in pec.

This tool is discontinued.

Back