UBERS of Attributes

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Well, I always thought it would be nice to have a thread that had all players with uber attributes for everyone to see. Most of the pictures are outdated (made in VU 9.4) so if someone can provide a recent screen, pls post it in this thread so I can update. (I hope no-one gets mad at me for taking screens of them :ahh: ) I am missing a lot of very skilled players but I lost a lot of pictures cause of a faulty HDD...

Here's a start:

dandanpetrov.jpg

ronajron.jpg

bluefire.gif

jorgejorribeiro.jpg

angel_669964.gif

hyperion.gif

skalman_.jpg

leafen.gif

jodavvv.jpg

gravedigger.jpg

rickterscale.jpg

mirandax.jpg

whiz.gif

voland.gif

vixen.gif

stormer.gif

stoikow.gif

starman.gif

star.gif

snowflake.gif

slate.gif

rei.gif

parker.gif

nzr.gif

liga.gif

joat.gif

groggen.gif

goober.gif

focus.gif

faustian.gif

fancy.gif

darker.gif

cybe.gif

burnsey_310680.gif

avery_677579.gif

ericbuzzlightyear.jpg

etopia.jpg

TJ:bandit:

Last edited:
TOP 10 in agility:

Last edited:
TOP 10 in Intelligence:

Last edited:
TOP 10 in Strength:

Last edited:
TOP 10 in attributes with stamina 1:

Last edited:
Would be nice to see some uberness with stamina 1, if there are any :)

I think Immortal or PopFuzz are pretty skilled Stamina 1's ? But EMW is for sure the most skilled Stamina 1 in game !

Last edited:

yep :D
This is only a tread of the most skilled from the Old times :)
I guess there won't be any player reaching 100 agility with 1 stamina in the next 10 years...:scratch2:

my estimate to hit 100 agility at my play level is 8 years LOL so give me 6.5 years ill be there if loot behaves and I still want to play EU in that time.

100 Strength on the otherhand may be alot faster.

yep :D
This is only a tread of the most skilled from the Old times :)
I guess there won't be any player reaching 100 agility with 1 stamina in the next 10 years...:scratch2:

Out of curiosity Pop, what Agility are you currently at?
I'm at ~65-70 (haven't checked in a while) having started this ava in January, so I'm interested in trying to quantify my growth by comparison to others :)

my estimate to hit 100 agility at my play level is 8 years LOL so give me 6.5 years ill be there if loot behaves and I still want to play EU in that time.

100 Strength on the otherhand may be alot faster.

yep...:/ that's what I meant... we have a big disavantage VS old timers
well getting to 90 will be a challenge mostly with H400/p5as...:scratch2:
Im not a strength skiller :silly2: but I should be.
Does it go up easier than agility? if so I didnt knew about it

Well not uberness, but here is my Nubba-ness attributes :D
Started after all the skill and attribute nerfs were in place,
so no way will I ever catch up to those with 9 stamina :laugh:

0 chipping in or out so far :)

Haven't been out hunting or mining most of this year.
Ended the hardcore skilling days after the robot event last Xmas.

Now it is mainly crafting .... slowly.

lava_noob_attributes.jpg

I think Immortal or PopFuzz are pretty skilled Stamina 1's ? But EMW is for sure the most skilled Stamina 1 in game !

hahahahahaha EMW is the best chipped up one, it isn't all skilled ;)
btw what are his attributes? they ain't that uber i think

Here is my attributes, still feel noobish lol this is gained in 1.5 Years if you want to gauge vs your gains.

popfuzzatributes.jpg

Out of curiosity Pop, what Agility are you currently at?
Im at 75.93, should push for 76 in a few days, still mining/crafting to recoup peds from a few bad weeks of loot (dang I hate low TT loot phases)
Also does move much slower when melee hunting.

yep...:/ that's what I meant... we have a big disavantage VS old timers
well getting to 90 will be a challenge mostly with H400/p5as...:scratch2:
Im not a strength skiller :silly2: but I should be.
Does it go up easier than agility? if so I didnt knew about it

Def, I can only imagine my attributes if I had started when it was easier to skill them, at least I still see movement so that is motivating. Strength does move faster then Agility.

Here is my attributes, still feel noobish lol this is gained in 1.5 Years if you want to gauge vs your gains.

popfuzzatributes.jpg

Im at 75.93, should push for 76 in a few days, still mining/crafting to recoup peds from a few bad weeks of loot (dang I hate low TT loot phases)
Also does move much slower when melee hunting.

Def, I can only imagine my attributes if I had started when it was easier to skill them, at least I still see movement so that is motivating. Strength does move faster then Agility.

Thanks for the heads up Pop!

Theres another guy with 198 agility i am sure.

Too bad I had to put Farha to rest. :) Star will catch up in 50 years.

Is there a lower limit on what we should call an attribute 'uber'?

I just wounder whay MA has nerf. Agility so much ---> you cant sell it and you are not so much faster so whay did MA nerf. Aility so much.:D

I don't consider myself uber yet or anything special compared to some but looks like I might be good in the area of 1 stam:

I think I can hit 100 agility in the next 2 years... I hope :D.

Skullseige

I don't consider myself uber yet or anything special compared to some but looks like I might be good in the area of 1 stam:

I think I can hit 100 agility in the next 2 years... I hope :D.

Skullseige

If you would been here in the first years and had a hardcore hunting 1 year then you would get about 100 in agility.:) so nowdays with avatars who is about 3 years old and younger its about 70 -75 in agility like old times 100 in agility.

Define "uber". I know of several 80+ agility players with 1 stamina. Barbie may be getting close to 90, I don't know, not seen ingame in a while.

PopFuzz skills fast, but I'm not sure Fuzzy's attributes are high enough to be considered "uber". EMW may have a lot of chipped skills, but his attributes are pretty average.

There were 2 things i wanted to see in this thread - the first is bluefire (already saw), second Jor. Anyone have any pics with Jor`s attributes?

Back