UL Korss 400

ca5djw156

Old
Society
Freelancer
Simon Snoopy Jade
I am curious about how much you guys think UL korss400 will worth these days? thanks for all of your opinions.:xmas::xmas::xmas:

I haven't seen or heard of one being sold for ages.

From memory around 20-25k was the asking at the time.

What are the HL6 selling for atm?

They are fairly close in comparison.

my little humble opinion

personally, i think it is about the same price as HL6. on the other hand, it futures in its low TT value (127ped TT) and low condition limit (3%), it might has higher markup compare to HL6 due to there are only two of them in game. correct me if i am wrong:silly2::silly2::silly2:

These are more expensive to use than the (L) version, including markup.

So they are worthless.

Or +5k to +10k for novelty purposes

well, let me get it a try. if it is true, I will go for HL6 then. thanks for your input:cool::cool::cool:

Using L version is a little cheaper if you can get them at around 120-125%.
So I guess you may pay for a little convenience.

BTW, max TT of the UL is 187 ped according to Wiki.

The lowish tt value would certainly count against it but really only if you are into doing big runs miles from anywhere.
Apart from that though I would say it is very close to HL6 in price.

It is a little more eco (Avg Dmg/Pec), however does slghtly less dmg/sec.

The rarity factor may also increase it a little.

It still really boils down to - what would you be prepared to pay for one?

This one looks a fairly good deal: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/132300-unlimited-isis-hl6.html

Last edited:
Using L version is a little cheaper if you can get them at around 120-125%.
So I guess you may pay for a little convenience.

The lowish tt value would certainly count against it but really only if you are into doing big runs miles from anywhere.
Apart from that though I would say it is very close to HL6 in price.

It is a little more eco (Avg Dmg/Pec), however does slghtly less dmg/sec.

The rarity factor may also increase it a little.

It still really boils down to - what would you be prepared to pay for one?

This one looks a fairly good deal: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/132300-unlimited-isis-hl6.html
thanks for your input. there are couple of HL6 for sale at this moment. I think that HL6 is over-priced at this moment. i will keep a eye on them :cool::cool:

What FJRMac and Immortal already sayd , if decay on wiki is right and at current market situation for P5a and H400, nearly worthless.

Max TT on the ul. H400 is even lower, 127 Ped, though thats still 6 A105 amps to shoot in one go until broken.

Again, if decay on wiki is right.

What FJRMac and Immortal already sayd , if decay on wiki is right and at current market situation for P5a and H400, nearly worthless.

Max TT on the ul. H400 is even lower, 127 Ped, though thats still 6 A105 amps to shoot in one go until broken.

Again, if decay on wiki is right.

Yeah, when I measured it it was about 1.139 or something not 1.140 as I was counting thousandth not hundredth parts in sweats.

That doesn't make it less worthless, tho.

Well lets see....

Facts:

P5a (L) at 117% + A204:
Dmg/PEC: 4.23 max
Dmg/sec: 52.86 max

P5a (L) at 117% + A106:
Dmg/PEC: 4.21 max
Dmg/sec: 51.13

Korss H400 unlimited + A106:
Dmg/PEC: 4.21 max
Dmg/sec: 52.25

Thoughs: If you can afford A204 (which, if you can afford unlimited Korss, you probably can), then the P5a (L) + A204 is more eco and better DPS.
If you can not afford A204, then A106 + P5 (L) is the same eco with 1 less DPS.
If you can somehow afford the H400 unlimited and NOT an A204, then you will get about the same results with H400 unL + A106 as you would with P5 + A106, but you will get better results with P5 + A204.

Conclusion: Korss H400 unlimited only has the value one is willing to pay for the novelty of having the unlimited Korss H400. But for practical hunting, a P5 is more economical and efficient, making the H400 basically TT food. Sucks for those who invested in it, I know that Sofia lost out big on that investment. I remember Immortal said something very note worthy when somebody was considering a weapon upgrade, something along the lines of "Are you willing to purchase this gun even if it has no re-sale value in the future?" - these words should be strongly considered whenever you buy something, because as seen with the value of H400 unlimited, the price can drop to nothing very quickly.

Yeah, when I measured it it was about 1.139 or something not 1.140 as I was counting thousandth not hundredth parts in sweats.

That doesn't make it less worthless, tho.

Ty for the info, when did you test it Sofia? You got your ul H400 quite an while ago if i recall right?

I knew UL korss was gonna be worthless so i TTed one months ago ;)

Back