Help: Unable to attach enhancers (slot is open)

Moonbiter

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Luke Moonbiter Sinclair
Well, so i got cheap accuracy enhancer from auction, and decided to give it a try once i unlock slot1 on my x1. But i just can't do it. Everytime i try to drag enhancer to the slot, i get loading bar and "Could not excecute. Please try again"

Anybody else with this problem?

Well, so i got cheap accuracy enhancer from auction, and decided to give it a try once i unlock slot1 on my x1. But i just can't do it. Everytime i try to drag enhancer to the slot, i get loading bar and "Could not excecute. Please try again"

Anybody else with this problem?
- relog?
- check that the enhancer is intended for the item?
- unequip the item?

Had to relog with any I've tried, it's a real nuisance :rolleyes:

I'm getting the same problem with a load of Isis weaponry I bought for the Merry Mayhem. None of them would accept a enhancer.

Last edited:
- relog?
- check that the enhancer is intended for the item?
- unequip the item?

Tried relog, tried with both equiped and unequiped, same with attachments, and yes , it is intended for item, Tier I accuracy.

SOmeone I know also had this issue. The question I was unable to resolve was, can you put it on a nonSIB/unmaxed weapon without issue. If so, then it's intended for unmaxed weapons only. If not, support case!

I had the same problem with a speed enhancer on an eMINE OE(L). Gave the enhancer and excavator to a friend, and he was able to attach. He gave it back, and I could not attach, despite following his instructions the the best of my ability. Gave it back to him, and he attached it (again).

I did not try to relog and give it another try, just used the excavator until the enhancer broke.

As far as I know, we both did the same procedure to attach the enhancer. Worked for him, did not work for me.

I had the same problem with a speed enhancer on an eMINE OE(L). Gave the enhancer and excavator to a friend, and he was able to attach. He gave it back, and I could not attach, despite following his instructions the the best of my ability. Gave it back to him, and he attached it (again).

I did not try to relog and give it another try, just used the excavator until the enhancer broke.

As far as I know, we both did the same procedure to attach the enhancer. Worked for him, did not work for me.

After several relogs it finally worked for me. It would seem that any usage of item resets ability to attach enhancers until next relog.

I had the same problem, reloged as suggested and no problem. Kind of a silly problem to have with them, i cant see why it would make a difference, but problem solved and now I know for next time.

Heres hoping it is worth the time and PED!

After several relogs it finally worked for me. It would seem that any usage of item resets ability to attach enhancers until next relog.

to put enhancer , you have to relog , then straight away put the enhancer...
If you do something , it go fubar...
Seems enhancer system is still buggy.

Broke enhancer?

Probably been poster elsewere however havent found the info I am looking for yet.

How do you know when an enhancer breaks. :D

Jung

you get a message in chat that your enhancer has broken.

you get a message in chat that your enhancer has broken.

Thanks Ive been very lucky then.

I had been having trouble attaching them but relogging seems to have fixed the problem.

Jung

Back