:yay: nice one dude :D still seeking my tower you didnt saw him:confused:

Sure know where my peds went :eyecrazy:\

gz

Wooha nice!

A tip: withdraw it all and buy something nice and stay playing unamped

awesome! gz! :yay:

huUuuuUUuuuge Gratz! :yay:

sometimes things work our way it seems :D

big GRATZ and interestning to see what it needs to ath: OF105 and 1 bomb... :eek:

wow huge gratz.

so, down to 34 bomb, 1 bomb dropped at tp,unamped, crazy ath.
and about 100k registered on tracker with this.
the dynamic of mining is still too wrong :p

congratz!

nice one gz :)

was expecting a big ore, was surprise for me it was on cnd tho!

enjoy the peds :)

Tayra,

will you marry me?

Your truly,

Simon.

Tayra,

will you marry me?

Your truly,

Simon.

Simon I would, but hubby says no. :(

BTW anyone know how long it will take to extract? its my first tower and so im a bit "noobish" about them

Last edited:
Nice one :yay:

Glad to see no sour grapes in this thread too =)

Happy time for you pulling that out for a week or so hehe

kosmos

Simon I would, but hubby says no. :(

BTW anyone know how long it will take to extract? its my first tower and so im a bit "noobish" about them

gratz nice find!

5k a day
so +- 14 days?

OMG gratz! :eyecrazy:
is it the biggest tower without amping? o_O

where is travolta :laugh:

saw this in game... very nice find ;)

OMG gratz! :eyecrazy:
is it the biggest tower without amping? o_O

where is travolta :laugh:

I dont know, but would love to find out. i do know its #22 in the ATH top 100 of all time tho. Funny thing is #23 was on the same date , nearly to the hour, 1 year ago.

Hows that for random???:scratch2:

WOW - UBER GRATZ ON NICE ATH !!! :yay:

Gratz......what ya going to buy first :)

Congrats on the tower!

Great Job, This is a sweet find for a (no longer)broke player.

Haters gonna Hate

I know you'll want to sell. But this would be really nice find if the price was 120% again. Or recent spikes of 130-145%

With yearly sales of 2million TT at 111% and decade sales of 7.7m ped at 118% I wouldn't sell the bulk of any under 115%

However even thrown into the TT its a great deal. If you are looking to get another 6,000-20,000 peds is another story.

Haters gonna Hate!!!

Grats on a nice find, a job well done.

With 4 months of saving for a new computer with no depositing,
Maybe I should take up mining to sustain the next 4 months :D

Haters gonna Hate

Yeah, scored quite a mouthful from a player on CND about how I didnt deserve it, and that they were the better player . That I'm only a noob and , OMG , only 56 agility!!!

What does agility have to do with it???

Told them I was sorry , but maybe MA just liked me better - that or I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Ahh, some ppl just cant be happy for others can they. Never mind, hope this improves my agility though.:cool:

Congratulations!! nice one

Yeah, scored quite a mouthful from a player on CND about how I didnt deserve it, and that they were the better player . That I'm only a noob and , OMG , only 56 agility!!!

What does agility have to do with it???

Told them I was sorry , but maybe MA just liked me better - that or I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Ahh, some ppl just cant be happy for others can they. Never mind, hope this improves my agility though.:cool:

Let me tell you something... you shouldn't be sorry to anyone. You were there at the right time at the right place. Someone buying 600 lotto tickets gets beaten by someone buying 1 lucky lotto ticket lol ... I myself know I have spent thousands on crafting but never had a single ATH in items where I am one of the largest crafters ... yet other people get ATH in one click... I wish them luck as we are all in the same boat ... as for MA it's a different story lol.

BTW Big Gratz.... Aussie Aussie Aussie ....

Amazing! Big grats on that sweet unamped ath!
:wtg::yay:

Back