under the ocean

Torresta

Guardian
Society
Tax Collectors
John Asterot Toresta
It would be great to have more action going on under the water surface. First of all we would need some air tanks , and they would allow us to stay under water for some limited time and hunt some sea mobs (something like tox shots for pvp zones) beside the air tanks we could have some other diving equipment that would make us swim faster or something like that . We would need more variety of sea mobs, near surface we would have some fishes like there are RipperSnaprpes now, a bit deeper there would be some sharks, electric jellyfishes and things like that, and in the deepest corners of oceans there would be some uber sea monsters. For going to bigger depths u would need better equipment and better diving skills (diving skills would also determine how long can u stay under water without air).

p.s Make some sea cities , that would be awesome.

Sounds good - im ready with my fishing rod LOL

It would be great to have more action going on under the water surface. First of all we would need some air tanks , and they would allow us to stay under water for some limited time and hunt some sea mobs (something like tox shots for pvp zones) beside the air tanks we could have some other diving equipment that would make us swim faster or something like that . We would need more variety of sea mobs, near surface we would have some fishes like there are RipperSnaprpes now, a bit deeper there would be some sharks, electric jellyfishes and things like that, and in the deepest corners of oceans there would be some uber sea monsters. For going to bigger depths u would need better equipment and better diving skills (diving skills would also determine how long can u stay under water without air).

p.s Make some sea cities , that would be awesome.

If I remember correctly David told there would be more area's underwater. So let's hope it is what you want to see.

Yes! and... diving boats(L)!!

*posted via diving boat control panel*

;)

On the serious side: great idea :wtg:

yeah I would love some sharks to hunt or be eaten by :D

I also think that instead of the "air shot" we could get a new MF chip to create hmm I dont know but maybe an "air bubble" just as focus bubble are now, that you need to "refill" just like focus

I'd be more than happy with the ability to mine the oceans once again.

I entered a under water mob for the "create a critter" contest, so show us the underwater cities :D

Do you know more than we do about how swimming/diving will work with CryEngine?

I mean as we all know we currently can swim and dive as long as we want and doesn't do damage to us.

Nonetheless I agree, there have to be changes in the oceans,

Under the "Ocean"..... mmmm, i dont mind a nice blonde under me, or on top come to think of it :)

That'd be great!:yay:

you guys did see the mini teaser from MA showing some underwater stuff right ??

Agree, a grate idéa . . .

Do you know more than we do about how swimming/diving will work with CryEngine?

I mean as we all know we currently can swim and dive as long as we want and doesn't do damage to us.

dont know anything about what they are planing but the unlimited air supply should be nerfed

dont know anything about what they are planing but the unlimited air supply should be nerfed

Pleasse delete that or the game get even more exspensive ;) I prefer nice playing above realism :)

that almost deserves a minus rep!

go wash out your mouth now with soap and water !

Pleasse delete that or the game get even more exspensive ;) I prefer nice playing above realism :)

U dont want to pay to breath virtual air ???

but seriously if u need to pay for diving then the loot of sea mobs would have better markup, market would balance those things.

hmm yeh but we will move very slow under water I think....

how about adding some kind of rocket that you can strap to ya back and shoot through the water? :D

U dont want to pay to breath virtual air ???

but seriously if u need to pay for diving then the loot of sea mobs would have better markup, market would balance those things.

Still I like to dive for free and without worry's I really wouldn't like to buy new air or choke while killing a mob since I fergot to bring some air with me. And what about the underwatercity's? they got an air bubble so you don't need to buy virtual air?

According to a very old map I found there is something like an under water city in the ocean FARRRRR West of Troy.

An undersea city with apartments for sale would be cool, but I think improving Hadesheim should be a higher priority

It's a shame. MA put some much work in developing Hades and no one ever goes to it. It seems like MA had the plan to make Hades a major regional/commercial center. By far it is the largest city within the EU. As much as I would like to see an underwater city I would much rather see Hades developed the way it was intended to be.

It's a shame. MA put some much work in developing Hades and no one ever goes to it. It seems like MA had the plan to make Hades a major regional/commercial center. By far it is the largest city within the EU. As much as I would like to see an underwater city I would much rather see Hades developed the way it was intended to be.

Yeah i agree, this forum has lots of threads crying out for Hades to be developed over the years + community efforts to make it more popular but it gets quieter there by the day.

pl once use to go there for the clothes shop at least :cool:

....and do i remember rightly that the bigger shop units there sold more items then the tt terminals??

Back on topic ..... Underwater gameplay being developed :thumbup:

i hate the sea...in entropia
lets goto earth instead

Yes, First of all, the fact The water is the best way to kill mobs That I cant handle is a feature I like. I would not want to run in the water to escape a mob to run into a shark.

Also I dive and swim for free, It would be a shame that it would be gone. NO thank you. I want to swim in safety and for free.

But an underwater city with an Underwater mall sounds cool :)

Back