Unlimited?

Tilarium

Provider
Any umlimited vehicals out there? I've never been a fan of that darn (L) LOL I can only imagine the cost... considering I'd have to sell my right foot to buy a (L) one... which defeats the purpose, because without a right foot, how does one drive? :confused:

Also..... how does one make vehicals... I've not seen BPs for them in any of the catagories... assuming people will sell the BPs when they get that one in a million that gives one.

I hope not - otherwise the market would go down soon. ;) Maybe that 1 of every kind will be UL...

I dont think they want a UL car because they crafting of a car is not that expensive. (just wait for a couple of months to drop the price)

ALso dont be scared of the L. Itś not like weapons. You only decay when getting hit by mobs or players in pvp. Other then that it wont decay.The price of fuel is also low and hardly needed . I run a week now on 2 ped of oil lol.

Some ppl "destroyed" their car what means their SI is low. That the car health. A fully destroyed car just takes 0,8 ped decay ... on 17 ped you can keep rolling a long time if you dont go to the rig everything for example

A vehicle will take damage from creatures other players in PvP-Zones. You will not die from the vehicle starting to burn while you are in it, but you will be ejected from the vehicle. To fix the vehicle so you can use it again, you can use the hand-held Vehicle RK-series tool. Point the tool at the vehicle and operate.

This damage is not the same as decay. The vehicle will decay as you use it. Depending on whether the vehicle is a limited or unlimited version, you will be able to repair it in a Repair terminal. However both limited and unlimited vehicles can be fixed by using the Vehicle RK tools.

Driving a vehicle into deep water will also cause you to be ejected from the vehicle. In order to retrieve it, right click the icon in your inventory and click "Retrieve", or use the hotkey "Retrieve all Vehicles".

Taken from

http://www.planetcalypso.com/guides/advanced/vehicles/

Select "Maintainance" = Swedish English for Maintenance :D

Yeah, it was the main page info about vehicals that you posted that made me wonder where all the UL* vehicals are. Was sorta hoping there would have been a cheap, no weapon slot, bike type on the TT but no such happening :( I've only seen the two types on the auction block, the dune buggy type and the hummer type. I just want a nice one I can drive around for fun...... and quick travel without having to use the teleporter*.

*I recently learned that the term for unlimited items is UL... :wtg:

*Anyone else have the feeling that the number of teleporters are going to go down in some big game wide event?

Yeah, at current prices it might hurt a lot if you get hit :D
Give it some time though ... prices will drop.

I have received one as a gift (lucky person) and it got hit 2x by an exarosaur (each hit drops 0.01 ped tt). Now imagine I bought one of those lovely hummers and each hit is then (as cost) multiplied by the MU

oooo :eyecrazy:

But I'll get my hummer, later ;)

There'll be a chance that a lucky crafter will loot a BP that'll make an unlimited model.

All we need is a little patience. And Beer :drink:

Well - its kinda pointless when everyone will have it going for months at current decay rate - and die rate - it just cant decay much when it "dies" after 2-3 serious hits... meaning - you have to try hard to decay it.

And yeah - what ppl said - prices will be down to 200-300% in a week orso - so no worries.

I.

I think there will be a couple of each style of unlimited vehicle. Like how many UL weapons there are compared to limited versions.
Just wonder who the lucky few will be who get an unlimited one....

There is a possibilty the MV of those cars will stay very high,

Henry Ford hasnt arrived yet, and these tiny panzers are used a lot in PVP actions. Their commandants rarely take good care of them.

This new feature will remain a costly object for now.

I speculate it will stay so for 2 months.

Back