Unwanted Mayhem Rare

Happy we seem to be on the same level, just opened another bottle so cheers my Entropian! :sneaky: :dance:
Think I just made another EU friend among the many others that I was lucky enough to make (some even met face to face and partied or got drunk with, this is an aspect of EU that I have come to love in the past 2 years as shit just kept piling up, and I must say it has kept me mentally stable all this time). Cheers my fellow Entropian, I am on my 10th Budweiser and on 3rd tequila shot! 🥳🥳🥳🍻🍻🍻

Last edited:
I want a token myself so I feel the same rage honestly. But I’m honestly asking which is the lowest token item with the highest value that he should try to go for? I’m not trying to start a debate here just asking for vendor item buying input
You want a token to feel the rage of? A rare is a rage of happines not a rage of anger cuz your a !!!!. Try no rares and 100k tokens (in some cases, not me, only 20k so can't expect anything) and feel that rage. Stfu and buy a armor piece or Extender P20.
(Edit: Yes your pushing my buttons😅, but seriously find something else to whine about that won't feel like asbestos in other players eyes and lungs)
Gz on rare lol

You want a token to feel the rage of? A rare is a rage of happines not a rage of anger cuz your a !!!!. Try no rares and 100k tokens (in some cases, not me, only 20k so can't expect anything) and feel that rage. Stfu and buy a armor piece or Extender P20.
What I mean is that I hunt mayhem and have mayhem tokens, he got a rare and doesn’t have mayhem tokens, so it’s going to be much more difficult for him to spend it than if I got it.
So I’m asking what he should try to buy that has the highest value and uses the least mayhem tokens, that’s all.

What I mean is that I hunt mayhem and have mayhem tokens, he got a rare and doesn’t have mayhem tokens, so it’s going to be much more difficult for him to spend it than if I got it.
So I’m asking what he should try to buy that has the highest value and uses the least mayhem tokens, that’s all.
Have him spend another 200 ped and loot two more rares to get the augmented azuro. Should be a nice upgrade for you!

@My|MindArk can we have some MA input here please? How is this even possible? When I ask about this I get the same answer, it all depends on all sorts of factors like weapons, gear and dpp. I/we tried 100 different weapons and combos and cycled countless peds and still didn't get shit. We want answers ! I really doubt someone that had 100 peds to shoot had any sort of pro gear or combos that resulted in looting a rare token. I understand people can get lucky but it has not been yet stated by MA that looting a rare token is based on luck or guessing! Thank you in advance!
Thats RNG for you.

I think there should be some kind of bad luck protection of looting current "endgame-related" items (atleast for those items that are already basically timegated like this rare token anyway if trying to hunt one). Meaning that when cycle like a madman as few in this thread had (some insane numbers!), your drop chances at some point to get one rare starts to actually rise.
People who put that amount dedication/investment to the game deserves something back and getting rare is only one step to acquire desired item from vendor, you might need many more or you still have to save normal tokens and hope everything has not been pulled out. This is purely spitballing and would need many adjustments for sure! Just thoughts from fairly casual player. :)

If you recieved one rare token, even if you cheated to get it as a placement token, you will recieve more.
If you have never had one, then you prolly aren't going to get one.

Look at Entropialife and see the amount of tokens looted by the same avatar pretty close to each other, as in doubles and even trebles in days or hours.
Just a bit of conformation bias that confirm my suspicions anyway.

This thread title is such trash.

Oh come on, dont ruin her story again and better try to find a way so we can grind tokens for her poor husband :D
Well, if she is willing to mover her bankroll over to her hubbies account I can set him up with the biggest weapons he can use to grind it.

Depending on what it is, 3 days free rental.

I find the example above depressing.
People spending millions of peds, not getting even one.
Then someone with little effert getting it

What is the odds of that, in probability math?

Shouldn't everyone have about the same chance on their first shots, and the more you shoot, the higher the chance you get one?

I think, with correct probability math, the chances on this happening are smaller then the chances of the earth getting hit by a fatal meteor storm tomorrow at 14h10 and 05 seconds exactly. Unless there is some ancient un-probable factors in game such as unfair stimulus. (like new accounts, welcome-back bonus etc)

With normal probability math, shouldn't your chance of getting one go up enourmously, when you hunt for a million ped rather then a 100 ? Appearently even the best gear and countless hours of effort don't add up to your chances?

What is wrong with this picture?

the way one would think this works is just that, sinple probability. Even with various factors most spending or cycling millions and having tens of thousands pr bankroll hunt, likey means they know how to utilize dpp or things to increase chances, given not by much i guess in the grand scheme but hey.

ive said it a few times but loot has to have seeds and whenever i see these types of threads, if it aint troll it simply just is seeds.

one account/character just has a really good seed, others dont. In laymans it means some people will be blessed with easy loot and others will well as you said have a higher chance to resurect dinosaurs with a fart than seeing some of these drops :)

how it works god knows but loots fucked anyways.

If you recieved one rare token, even if you cheated to get it as a placement token, you will recieve more.
If you have never had one, then you prolly aren't going to get one.

Look at Entropialife and see the amount of tokens looted by the same avatar pretty close to each other, as in doubles and even trebles in days or hours.
Just a bit of conformation bias that confirm my suspicions anyway.
That kind of makes sense as he did win a placement token at once point

Well, if she is willing to mover her bankroll over to her hubbies account I can set him up with the biggest weapons he can use to grind it.

Depending on what it is, 3 days free rental.
I wish I had the collateral for rental on your service, I would buy shares if I did. Your share system is the only one that makes sense since they can be used as collateral on your items and still make income. You’ve got a genius system going on.

Ofc it's frustrating, I haven't looted a single one myself and I believe most knows that I do hunt quite a bit.

HOWEVER - The system for rares needs to be random. And this shows that it is random.

It's not any different that when someone buying a single lottery ticket wins the lottery.
Ofc there is a bigger chance if you hunt alot or buys alot of tickets - but you can't compare yourself one to one to a single player, you need to compare yourself to the entire player base.

My brother looted a rare as well, had like 700 tokens - did I get frustrated? absolutely, but nothing much to do about it. It's random as fuck, as it should be.

I wish I had the collateral for rental on your service, I would buy shares if I did. Your share system is the only one that makes sense since they can be used as collateral on your items and still make income. You’ve got a genius system going on.
Thank you for the compliment. Im sorry it won't work out for you right now. But if you start with 1 share then get another an another, overtime it will snowball into something usable and well paying. Once you get to earning a few hundred ped a month you can basically add another one evere other month or so from dividends alone until you are at the point where you have enough collateral to use the items you want. Given your husbands limited activity, he could go into a mayhem event with a thousand ped or more to cycle from dividends alone and not have to deposit to do so. If you wish to discuss it further in private to see if we can come to an arrangement drop me a pm. I am more than willing to work with people to help them achieve their goals. That is why I create my services, profit is a byproduct of being able to help, not my primary motivation otherwise I would just become a trader and resell things creating artificial inflation.

@My|MindArk can we have some MA input here please? How is this even possible? When I ask about this I get the same answer, it all depends on all sorts of factors like weapons, gear and dpp. I/we tried 100 different weapons and combos and cycled countless peds and still didn't get shit. We want answers ! I really doubt someone that had 100 peds to shoot had any sort of pro gear or combos that resulted in looting a rare token. I understand people can get lucky but it has not been yet stated by MA that looting a rare token is based on luck or guessing! Thank you in advance!
Of course its luck... All the stuff within our control as players can shift the odds but not guarantee anything. At the end of the day we are all slaves to rng and luck.

In regards to the OP seems to me you have exactly 3 options.

1. Put money in and grind towards getting an item with significant value that will throw you well into profit over the money invested.

2. Throw it in storage and forget about it. Just because you looted it doesn't mean you have to use it. There are way more rares looted already by players than are needed to clear out 10 mayhem traders. Those people also never utilize them.

3. Selling an avatar is against TOS but evidently selling usage rights is not? Maybe someone is willing to pay to use your account to grind for the tokens to claim an item for themselve.

Back