Help: Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

This upgrade realy sucked.

In australia we paye for download and it took me 9gig to get a 3 gig upgrade poped my limet big time

same here.. the money I could have deposited in game will now go to my internet provider.. and still I am not done..

MA do u care about your profit at all or you think u can make it anyway??

I failed miserably with updates on Win 7 RTM (32 bit Vista to Vista 64 bit still in trial period)

I tried to update Win 7 endlessly and on the 4th attempt gave up!

Unfortunatley my only work around to offer involves having a previous version of 10 + on another cloned Vista 32 disc.

Heres what I did.
Boot into old Vista 32 pro on another disc.

Run updates through usual process to current version.
Run it and play it to check its ok :)
Restart with Win 7 hard drive connected pressing F8 and choose Vista disc to boot.
Access Win 7 files via my computer
Programs > x 86
and delete the Entropia file
Back to program files for Vista Entropia copy the program file and paste back into Win 7 Programs > x 86

Voila it works :)

Now back up the blinkin file elswhere b4 it fails again:D
lol... not every1 has various OS as u do... that really doesnt help much

This upgrade realy sucked.

In australia we paye for download and it took me 9gig to get a 3 gig upgrade poped my limet big time

Take it from me, I did 4 tries and the 5th was successful thus costing in additional packet 10 Gig each $20 x 2
Monthly usage is now maxed at 10gb left from 15 gb... thanks that this happened onn the cusp of my download restart... but yeah shit happens I'm an easy goin Aussie:D
Just post how you did it someone may benefit :D

lol... not every1 has various OS as u do... that really doesnt help much

Well it may pay for you to get Acronis and a few hardrives and save you butt!

same here.. the money I could have deposited in game will now go to my internet provider.. and still I am not done..

MA do u care about your profit at all or you think u can make it anyway??

MA is already making profit LOL with all theses Lacks of employees ... no testers... massive updates ...

See one point, the ppl who got patch update, means less ppl in the game, = less chance to get a ATH = less lose for MA :laugh:

They smart i think...:rolleyes:

Well it may pay for you to get Acronis and a few hardrives and save you butt!

hehe i have 3 HDD lol :yay::wtg:
that doesnt mean i have to have various OS, my XP is fair enough, and never had problems with it .. :eek:
if this bugs, its MA fault, its not my OS fault, good it worked for you thro

I only wait for the answer from the support like this:

"Sry to hear about that, but if you tryed all ya possibilities we cant help you

Regardless bla bla "

Would be like kickin from hell....for now its "just" a nightmare.:mad:

I only wait for the answer from the support like this:

"Sry to hear about that, but if you tryed all ya possibilities we cant help you

Regardless bla bla "

Would be like kickin from hell....for now its "just" a nightmare.:mad:

:laugh::confused::yay::wtg::rolleyes:

hehe i have 3 HDD lol :yay::wtg:
that doesnt mean i have to have various OS, my XP is fair enough, and never had problems with it .. :eek:
if this bugs, its MA fault, its not my OS fault, good it worked for you thro

Who said it was the OS :D

Huge DNA problem

Well when i try to DL the update whit DNA my Local:C is runung low on space but i have 40 giga free space in it.Thats insane!!!Wille downloading my free, space comes to 2 mb and then it stops coz there is no free space.Ive look my C for any big files and i saw that temp files are 40 giga big.So ive delete them and my local c was free again.After second try to download it happens the same my temp folder is becoming full whit big size files.Ive tryed to dl whit torrent getting Dante's offer but same stuck on error there is no space enought.Any1 pls have any solution how to fix this
ty

The best bug yet!

I got the patch "installed" but when I logged in the game left me at the login screen but had me logged in on my ava in the game at the same time. Left it like this for 30 minutes before I gave up. :mad: Now I am doing a full install. Lets hope it works!:eyecrazy:

Well when i try to DL the update whit DNA my Local:C is runung low on space but i have 40 giga free space in it.Thats insane!!!Wille downloading my free, space comes to 2 mb and then it stops coz there is no free space.Ive look my C for any big files and i saw that temp files are 40 giga big.So ive delete them and my local c was free again.After second try to download it happens the same my temp folder is becoming full whit big size files.Ive tryed to dl whit torrent getting Dante's offer but same stuck on error there is no space enought.Any1 pls have any solution how to fix this
ty

There were different threads where you can find a solution. Search in the technic section you will find it.

I got the patch "installed" but when I logged in the game left me at the login screen but had me logged in on my ava in the game at the same time. Left it like this for 30 minutes before I gave up. :mad: Now I am doing a full install. Lets hope it works!:eyecrazy:

Best bug yet? Sure not....but doesnt matter if someone cant login or the people got graphic issues or other issues.

Since the vu10.3 came out everything is f*cked up!:mad:

Since the vu10.3 came out everything is f*cked up!:mad:

Yes, just so they could save us 500mb of disk space, and "encrypt" the files. :laugh:
Oh, and to irritate us :eek:

Yo Rakuuz,

have you tried running the client as administrator(right-click and "run as administrator" on shortcut)? Are you using XP or vista?

hi rake...

i have the same download error with this file "Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe-downloader.exe" :confused:
i tryd everything, but it still doesnt work.

Yo Rakuuz,

have you tried running the client as administrator(right-click and "run as administrator" on shortcut)? Are you using XP or vista?

Anse my m8, i know you want to help me;) but i wont answer this question except i want to jump against the wall.

hi rake...

i have the same download error with this file "Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe-downloader.exe" :confused:
i tryd everything, but it still doesnt work.

Heyo zwacken.....you got...ach shei** auf engl. also Kumpel du bist schon einen Schritt weiter und hast nen Prob. mit ner folgenden .exe sprich update, da haben leute anscheinend es schon geschafft es hinzu bekommen.

Bei mir is das prob, dass bisher sich keine Sau gemeldet hat, der die .exe mit der ich Schwierigkeiten habe, ebenfalls als prob. hat.

Yo peeps, no on has Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

Thx m8 for answer. I was thinking that cause nobody is or searched about that vu.

Thx MA...its damn funny for someone who got this problem only alone.
The most people share his missing vu's cause they mssing the same.

But in my case nobody cant help me. Even heard about that file.

Really strange.

I have an issue for 10.3.0.36001-10.3.0.36176.exe

I got my first login last night since we got this 3gb *****.

Similar method without torrrent:

I made a testrun few days ago, so i chanced the versions.txt (i wrote in some thread) so i could see if im able to load the next one. Worked! But couldnt install cause of the missing .exe. The message : entropia isnt on ya system! But i saved this patch in a different folder before i cleaned up my pc again...and again....

Last night it was diffferent, no message but install (after couple of trys) :) So i was wondering and thought "ah k...one step ahead xD) but no update was starting with the client loader, so i pressed the "start"buttton.

Still dunno wtf is going on with these new patches?
We dont need the 10gb vu10 anymore cause the new patches big enough xD [vu10(10gb) is unnecessary]
Like no fixing....noooo....NEW! And trouble for the people.
I hope some people will be happy, i mean i think MA want to give us a little more 9.4 feeling back. Some examples..the fap.."no squiiisch" any more its a "pprrriiiiing" again xD
There more examples but got no time. The weekend is almost over and i have to play a little bit. xD
cya

Last edited:
Just a little * B U M P * for those who might still have problems downloading the patches:

Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe
Update_10.3.0.36001-10.3.0.36176.exe

PM me for details.

yes i still have this problem... i dont have idea what can i do with taht :( i read in one topic - i should delete DNA file but wtf is it ? any suggestions?

HELP!

Gucio, check your PMs.

The direct links to the last 4 updates and a description to solve connection issues with the big update can be found here:

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4356#post4356

If your connection is not very stable, use getright to resume the downloads if the clientloader doesn't do that for you
(several people reported it should resume broken downloads)

Make sure you have enough free space on your HD before downloading thru the client.

Getright can i.e. be found here (free trial):
http://www.headlightsw.com/

Last edited:
whoa! sorry to hear it bro.. were already on to 10.4 ...

but i am having some issues where i somehow lost all the textures for the terrain.. support sugueased a full reinstall... so .. i uninstalled.. and am starting freash with a new download from the site as if i never had EU in the first place

starting over again.. as in your first post :(

long download... but a new freash EU DL might help rather than trying to patch

good luck

whoa! sorry to hear it bro.. were already on to 10.4 ...

but i am having some issues where i somehow lost all the textures for the terrain.. support sugueased a full reinstall... so .. i uninstalled.. and am starting freash with a new download from the site as if i never had EU in the first place

starting over again.. as in your first post :(

long download... but a new freash EU DL might help rather than trying to patch

good luck

The problem with the patch is that most people aborted it because it appears frozen for like 10 minutes - this will ofc corrupt your installation files!

But if you let it complete its job it should work fine and there is no need to reinstall (and reinstalling is a bit tricky, too - you might end up doing it several times, so i recommend the patches: The full install patches to version 10.4, too)

i understand you but look. i havent EU on my pc i just want to download it and when i try do this ive got this fcked message...

i dont have to reinstall my eu cause i have installed it yet but i have problem with instal it... i download from the site a client and when the client starting upgrading i have error

Last edited:
There is no 10.3.0.36001.exe ...

Die Datei gibts einfach nit auf gut Deutsch...

Even with a full reinstall he can't find such an *.exe ... I think it just doesn't exist. Or there never was such a version, only a 10.4 version? ^^

Back