update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046 for ppl that have problem

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
my brother made a link for the download and works fine here is the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTH80L0J
for ppl that dont know put it in C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe and then double click
enjoy and see ya in the game

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

I downloaded it, scanned for viruses ;) , click run ....

"entropia software not found on you PC"

so doesn't work for me .... thx for offering the help though

Hi,

I do not target anyone, but downloading files from someone you may not know from megaupload, rapidshare and the like is really *really* unsafe.

As far as I remember, Mindark provides all the update files at:
(found that in another post a while ago, and that helped me pretty much)

http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

I guess the intention of ppl here is not evil, rather due to ignorance.

... it's best not to give ppl bad habits of downloading who knows what.

For Atami:

You do not click on the file, you place it in :
C:\Program Files\Entropia (or wherever your Entropia is)

Then you launch the ClientLoader, he'll find the file, and do his magic with it ;)

Hi,

I do not target anyone, but downloading files from someone you may not know from megaupload, rapidshare and the like is really *really* unsafe.

http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

except that doesn't work ...i get error message
404 - Not Found

I've downloaded it from megaupload..when i double click it says entropia universe not found. If I try running EU client i still get 404 error message.

Do I need to move this downloaded patch into a particular folder or what do i do with it?

u need to put it in ur entropia universe file
then double click it
well it works for me
this is mine C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe i put it there and double click and worked copy then paste in there

sry dont know much about pc's my brother helped me i ask him next time if ppl still have prob and tell him why not works

Hi,

:lolup: i do not atemp to frame ppl in eniway so the only reason i put the upload there is becuss i know ppl that have trouble whit and their donwload and for some reason some ppl have to wait 10 hour for a 10mb size file.We will all will loose is less ppl join the entropia universe i hope more and more ppl help each other.

I downloaded it, scanned for viruses ;) , click run ....

"entropia software not found on you PC"

so doesn't work for me .... thx for offering the help though

Sorry, but downloading software from another source then the official one is NOT safe in any way, even when your AV app says it safe. Most AV programs work with signatures, if someone embedded a new trojan (or creates one) which is not detected by your AV app you don't notice anything. It's too easy today just to modify an existing .exe/installer file and inject a trojan to it. (except if it's digitally signed)

Last edited:
Sorry, but downloading software from another source then the official one is NOT safe in any way, even when your AV app says it safe. Most AV programs work with signatures, if someone embedded a new trojan (or creates one) which is not detected by your AV app you don't notice anything. It's too easy today just to modify an existing .exe/installer file and inject a trojan to it. (except if it's digitally signed)

sry mate but i dont try to screw ppl for no reason if u found some1 that got a trojan true the link that i gave pls tell me
i just try to help

... That trojan story is a good example of good intentions that ends bad ;)
We don't mean - as said earlier - that your intentions were evil, but your computer might be infected by a virus (or many) and you don't know that.

The point is valid in general - maintaining computer security is pretty much of a hell these days. Hence it's not easy not to fall in acute paranoia on the issue.

And while we talk about all this, I also don't like the torrent download approach, which discloses your own IP address to everyone. Which can make your computer a target for hijacking, in case you have a fixed (non-DHCP) IP address. This not directly related to the post here, so, where the links are direct downloads.

And! Future wish for next releases, Mindark, if you're reading this: It would be nice to see the possibility to input the password directly with a virtual keyboard (my bank uses that, it's safer, very easy to implement, and that screws all the keylogger trojans, that's still something)

Back