Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

Would you like faster interplanetary travel for 7 PED?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
The issue with warp costs is the fluctuation in part costs and its not just warp costs but OTHER costs such as repair, crew, ammo defending ships, upgrades and multiple extra warps due to warp mines or failed warps from game bugs to get you to destination! These all need to be accounted for or why even bother? Doing it for less would be like running a land taxi service on ground in a monster truck through a field of atrox stalkers and only charging 1ped for oil even tho you know every other trip you will need to buy a new vehicle as well!!!

BUT.... the real issue here has nothing todo with ms owners and ped at all its the other planet economies! Why this keeps getting turned into MS owner vs the world I have no idea. The interplanetary balance is why most or all of these systems are in place as per MA not us!!!
all good points (that i knew nothing about as a non MS owner) and the whole pvp space lootable thing should be abandoned too as it is a dream that will never come true. Better to ditch warp mines and pirates and reduce the need to repair ships constantly due to attacks etc.. and make travel easier.

I would just say this is all part of reducing costs which will improve usage of MS and warps. tho i am sure there is some downside here that i am not seeing.

i would almost want to say ditching the whole pvp thing could even lead to an "offline" mode where ships can be robotic and pre-programed to warp to/from location even if no pilot is online. After all this is the future we are playing in right and in RL we have self driving vehicles why not in this game.

i am sure a lot of good ideas could be implemented but something has to motivate MA and as we know they only act fast if it cost THEM $

Offline mode as you suggest it is just a TP by any other name and takes us back to the days of pseudo ships from hangars. The price to 'warp' using those was far far higher than the charges made by warp ships today.
If we ditch PVP then yes we ditch pirates, but theirs is a 'legitimate profession' in MAs version of the universe, should they then be compensated for the skills they earned and are now useless.
If we ditch pirates then the expensive upgrades to the ships, the training of our gunnery crews, repair crews etc also goes out of the window.

MA need to look at ways of making space better, of using pvp as a means of providing interesting and challenging gameplay for ship owners and quads too
There have been many suggestions made in the past. One that springs to mind is asteroid mining. If people could mine those rocks for rare and high mu materials, then they sure as hell would
but the pirates would then prey on the weak, so here is a role for the better defended bigger ships, to act as protection, to make the capital ships of this universe truly earn their keep
If that kind of scenario existed, plus say delivery missions, we would probably be more than happy for people to TP as we would already be too busy to warp them

It is time that MA remembered that warp ships were never designed as cattle trucks or taxis, they are the Navy of space, armed and ready to keep piracy at bay. We all just need space to take a proper place in this universe. Conversely pirates are a very necessary part of the whole space economy.

As for pricing, it is a tricky balance as so much is in EU, as so many variables.
A crafter on planet does not sell all their goods at TT +1 (well that's a profit isn't it ? because it maybe if you get 100% hit rate and have not had to pay inflated MU on the materials used, but we all know that is never going to happen. SO the price allows for failed clicks, for variable MU on materials, for purchase of (L) Bp's etc, and yeh doubtless a little for the time and hassle the crafter had gathering all that together and the risk taken in crafting it.
Yet we do not begrudge them a profit.

In space there is the investment in the ship, the devices fitted, the upgrades, any payments made to crew and ammo used. Even the expense of duplicate tools/armour/weapons so no matter which planet they end up on, they can go do things while waiting for next warp request. But most important is TIME.
People moan of time wasted getting from planet to planet, stop and consider the warp ship owners.
You PM asking for a warp
They have to stop what they are doing
Drop all lootables into storage and get to ship
They are meanwhile chatting with you to agree price, destination, how many people etc
sometimes this all then falls apart and customer changes mind, so owner now flies back to planet
Time lost and small cost of fuel/thruster also lost
Yes we could just wait until all agreed before heading up, but then you would all complain we take too long

So it is agreed and pilot summons (probably 3 to 5 mins after start of conversation.
You then trade the fare
Pilot then explains safety protocols used and heads to seat
the ship warps to destination and docks
you get off.. job done
NO.. pilot now has to cleanse guest list so you don't get an accidental summon in the future, check the drive doesn't need changing, probably write up spread sheet
Now they can get to planet.. different planet.. and think what to do
Total time probably upwards of 15 minutes even with an experienced warp customer. With a new to space player it can exceed 30 minutes
Yet it seems you all want us to work for free or at best for a ped or 2 per hour. Would you work so hard for so little ? Would you invest so much and expect no profit ?

Last edited:
Hear ye, hear ye, plebs of the realm, your lords and ladies are speaking so heed their words.

They made huge investments and expect the same profits, guaranteed. No TT + 1 ped. No discounts. Well there are funny discount but in the end, plebs always pay high price.

I would really like to see MS owners protest and not warp for 1 month. And MA slapping TP interplanetary for free. And all space non lootable.

So I guess you understood the words of your lords and ladies. Or shall we make a song:

Shut up and pay, the translation say,
They invest big, so even bigger you are gonna pay,
So don't stray from the dogma, ay,
Or you will be shunned by the word spinner, J.
Also ladies of the realm are speaking up,
Better listen to what they say, they know wassup,
The only fool in here is a jester,
Wanting warp to go faster,
Working hard but, paying huge ped to the master

So please, dear lords and ladies,
Don't worry at all
Because all the investment you made,
Was already paid
By the jester, 10 times in the roll.

Now if you excuse the old jester,
Gotta go to the loo,
Gotta go, warp, gotta go master

Hear ye, hear ye, plebs of the realm, your lords and ladies are speaking so heed their words.

They made huge investments and expect the same profits, guaranteed. No TT + 1 ped. No discounts. Well there are funny discount but in the end, plebs always pay high price.

I would really like to see MS owners protest and not warp for 1 month. And MA slapping TP interplanetary for free. And all space non lootable.

So I guess you understood the words of your lords and ladies. Or shall we make a song:

Shut up and pay, the translation say,
They invest big, so even bigger you are gonna pay,
So don't stray from the dogma, ay,
Or you will be shunned by the word spinner, J.
Also ladies of the realm are speaking up,
Better listen to what they say, they know wassup,
The only fool in here is a jester,
Wanting warp to go faster,
Working hard but, paying huge ped to the master

So please, dear lords and ladies,
Don't worry at all
Because all the investment you made,
Was already paid
By the jester, 10 times in the roll.

Now if you excuse the old jester,
Gotta go to the loo,
Gotta go, warp, gotta go master
Thats was so NICE... I read it TWICE... =p

He is suggesting that a ship owners cut would based on their participation in Space Boss Wave Events. Sorry but as someone who likely has one of the highest ped cycle on the Dropship Boss Wave Event, I do not agree with this idea and SI upgrades has very little do do with this event.

Meanwhile other big investor deeds like LA owners, Mall owners and even CLDs or Share holders etc, require little to no operating or online time to generate revenue.
Ship owners have little to no offline functionality. Owners have to physically be online and spend all their time onboard to generate any form of income.
Ships should be able to operate and generate passive income while offline too. In all fairness.

And yes, considering shared warps, an interplanetary TP system would cost people much more ped.

The joke
My mining gear is worth more then a spaceship so i gues then it should also generate passive income while im offline. In all fairness.

The serious side
75 cast votes shows the representation the forum has of players in the game.

The truth
There is no real players who are not liking 7ped tp between the planets unless they make money transporting players.

Most players never leave Caly and are fine with it.

The joke
My mining gear is worth more then a spaceship so i gues then it should also generate passive income while im offline. In all fairness.
Not mine! infact id be willing to wager my pilot skill alone is worth more than your gear!

The serious side
75 cast votes shows the representation the forum has of players in the game.
Just because people want something doesnt mean they can or should get it! Most people are short sighted and cant see the after effects of many things.

The truth
There is no real players who are not liking 7ped tp between the planets unless they make money transporting players.

Most players never leave Caly and are fine with it.
Theres no real players that wouldnt like no taxes or free ammo from tt as well! Maybe we could implement all of this! Hell lets add shops to the equation too! Maybe all shops should have sales profits split evenly between them as well!! <== of course we know which ones would support this! =p

Last edited by a moderator:
This entire thread is borderline ludicrus at this point.. I think the only valid concern brought up is convenience. I do understand that for a warp a player requires another player to perform this action for them if they dont own theyre own ship and sometimes there may be noone online or available which would be rather inconvenient.. For this reason ONLY i somewhat support SOMETHING that would make this not an issue but im not certain we've found what that is yet.

Ok let's go back to the original topic at hand (I am not some alt with a few posts to my name) most players would like a quicker way to travel through space but don't want to wait around for MS. How about a turbo thruster that gives a 20% speed buff to ships. Like welding wire bp that uses a resource from Ark. Caly and RT. The bp would need a common ore from Cyrene, next island, and toulan.

This way the other 3 planets have something to do with space.
Crafters have something new to the craft and get fewer WW bps.
MA gets more money via thruster decays when in use.
It cuts travel time by 20% (I think that's maxed buff?)
Warp still the quickest and safest way to travel.

Ok let's go back to the original topic at hand (I am not some alt with a few posts to my name) most players would like a quicker way to travel through space but don't want to wait around for MS. How about a turbo thruster that gives a 20% speed buff to ships. Like welding wire bp that uses a resource from Ark. Caly and RT. The bp would need a common ore from Cyrene, next island, and toulan.

This way the other 3 planets have something to do with space.
Crafters have something new to the craft and get fewer WW bps.
MA gets more money via thruster decays when in use.
It cuts travel time by 20% (I think that's maxed buff?)
Warp still the quickest and safest way to travel.
Something like this is interesting. Im kinda leaning in my mind more towards something even faster for personal transport(unloaded) with added weight penalties for quads/sleips like equus.. maybe move more in the direction of bigger ships used for loads space events etc and save the smaller stuff for personal transport only and be faster somehow. thats a concept im still building so i cant give more detail than that yet.

One issue with this though is it devalues equus cuz thats its purpose really. 3ped warps UL drive and weight limited! Maybe what we need is 1000 more equus out there.

Something like this would probably satisfy everyone but they would need to properly control the weight on quad/sleip/equus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this is interesting. Im kinda leaning in my mind more towards something even faster for personal transport(unloaded) with added weight penalties for quads/sleips like equus.. maybe move more in the direction of bigger ships used for loads space events etc and save the smaller stuff for personal transport only and be faster somehow. thats a concept im still building so i cant give more detail than that yet.

One issue with this though is it devalues equus cuz thats its purpose really. 3ped warps UL drive and weight limited! Maybe what we need is 1000 more equus out there.

Something like this would probably satisfy everyone but they would need to properly control the weight on quad/sleip/equus.

Yeah if they introduce anything new like that, they have introduced something new for the bigger ships. I know JBK has a massive list of ideas that they could do.

Transportation fees to ship owners are never happening. You can't bend the whole game just to fit your needs.

Transportation fees to ship owners are never happening. You can't bend the whole game just to fit your needs.
Bruce it was you guys that suggested that not us for the 3rd time!!! Were not asking for any of this!

You may want to consider that
Just keep in mind if you make turbo thrusters or special fuel that lets you travel faster then the regular fuel, you are at the same time giving that speed boost to potential pirates who then then cover a much larger line in lootable space and will have that speed advatange over any traveler who may not use that speed boost. I have suggested special fuels before but as a lootable version so that if pirates were to use them and their prey fights back they can loot a pirate for fuel which would give an incentive to fly in teams or gear up weaponry and dogfighting skills.

Amusing poem btw.

But jesting apart and just to be clear owning a spaceship is not a passive investment.. owning a land deed is (or can be for the lazy owner).
I can have my ship parked in space from now until forever and it will earn me precisely nothing.. which is as it should be
Unlike Land Areas in EU which earn ped even when just kept passively, there will always be some hunting/mining even if the owner is afk for a year.
A ship has to be actively used, actively marketed etc, which takes player time and ped.

In RL, the cost of the machinery used to make a product or provide a service (think Bus company or taxi hire) is reflected in the price, just they don't bother to break it down for you. Partly to pay for hat they bought, partly to set money aside for when it needs replacing.
In EU ships don't decay as a vehicle or machinery would on earth would so they don't need replacing every few years, however most are upgraded to improve their efficiency at protecting their customers.
So yes we would expect some small profit for our work and our investments. This is real money, it is not sitting here to make space look pretty, it is here to earn ped.
Same as a hunter or miner that invests in good gear, high skills etc would anticipate better returns that the newb with a peashooter/rusty shovel

But I forgive your sarcasm since it is evidently based on your lack of knowledge of an RCE and how by the use of real money it of necessity reflects life..
P.S. your language when referring to space and it's occupants would seem to indicate you aint the newb you make out to be....just saying.

You may want to consider that

Just keep in mind if you make turbo thrusters or special fuel that lets you travel faster then the regular fuel, you are at the same time giving that speed boost to potential pirates who then then cover a much larger line in lootable space and will have that speed advatange over any traveler who may not use that speed boost. I have suggested special fuels before but as a lootable version so that if pirates were to use them and their prey fights back they can loot a pirate for fuel which would give an incentive to fly in teams or gear up weaponry and dogfighting skills.

That's why Warp is still the safest and quickest way. I do not recommend carrying loot, it just makes ships a little quicker. So not hurting your business, but does help player who doesn't want to spend less time in space. This is your field of expertise and I know you have far more ideas than I. Just trying to steer the thread back original topic. ;)

my apologies to MS owners if the below sounds harsh its not meant the be but i dont want to retype it all

MA is never going to implement the space that was promised - its long gone.

So long as you view it that way, and the because you invested $ and time in a ship, that the price of warps HAS to reflect that, MS owners and most non owners are going to argue the price.

Mod Mercs were once the cost of a MS (or close i think) and now what are they worth? Did MA compensate them. Its kind of silly at this point how people keep thinking that MA should compensate people for failed promises. convert pirate skills to ped at MU then, and that is more than fair. there are lots of people in game that spent tons on a skills for it to go to not - coloring, hair stylists etc.. who compensated them? I know others have been (stable deeds? prior space ship owners) but many other have not- what about Banks that was like $200K. If i recall it was 1M ped for the license and 1M for inventory or to lend ?

I understand that paying 100K and then more to upgrade a ship and the effort that goes into piloting is extreme. But you are playing a game just at a high level. That was the risk you took just like in RL. Get past the idea of MA doing what they said they speak the language of "Neverkeepsapromise" (TM) :)

if you want to get value out of your investment the best thing imo is to push MA to come up with a system where both owners and consumers can be happy. Lower costs makes everyone happy. If that means dumping PVP or whatever else it will likely increase what you can make. Most people hate the PVP part of space anyway and PVP in EU has been a laughable joke since inception. I am sure you guys can come up with ways that MA can make you happy if you put your mind to it like you did in setting up the whole schedule warp thing and membership rates etc..

Trying to make everyone happy with the current system - no matter how right your answers maybe - will never happen.

Trying to make everyone happy - will never happen.
Fixed your quote ;)
And most likely the main reason why midnark is sitting it out, so dont get your hopes up for interplanetary tp's either, cause mindark would have to restructure their whole server concept as their planet partner contracts most likely have fees build in for how many servers planet partners use/need and by giving interplanetary tp's you can bet that people will just jump around the universe very spontaneously and it might crash a number of planets in the current system repeatedly. Ships and lootable space is how mindark not only separates economies but also their serverload.

I am fairly certain none of us have been asking for compensation for failed promises. We would however like the promises honoured in some way, not just to protect our investments (we know the risk) but to improve the game for all, by adding another fully thought out dimension. It is after all a Universe.

Meanwhile we would just like people to stop bitching at us for 'inconvenience of space' and the cost of warps

The same two or three names bitch about it in every space thread, as if shouting consistently will prove a lot of people agree. Others (again a small number) are people that registered on this forum in the past few days/weeks, and only posts are to bitch about space. No evidence of them on Entropia Life either... Alts much ?

I totally get it that some people want not a universe but a larger Caly with LAs the size of planets. Inherent laziness, cult of self interest. This is hardly the only game that has significant amounts of space between planets. Some far far more, and travel times in line with distance, thereby taking much longer than we would want for sure. But I am pretty sure that neither MA nor the planet partners would be impressed, their design had and probably still has purpose. I dont doubt they employed specialists to consider how an economy grows, and what inhibits or helps. So our ideas both for and against space as we have it (note not as we want it), are just so much hot air.
The decision is MAs, the implementation is MAs, and bitching at the very people that try to make it work is pointless and unhelpful.

Fact is; if I ever wanted to go to another planet. I'd fly out with an L quad and L thruster. Add a way point, and once I'm out of range of caly,.... just walk away from the screen and leave it for half hour flying autopilot. Only occasionally I'd come back to the screen and find I was shot down and waiting at a space station.

So I never felt at the mercy of being forced to use ship services. Which means that those operators never truly had a monopoly on space (or right to a monopoly of space) to begin with.

I always thought MA would auction a few interplanetary warp mindforce chips, or apartment teleport machines to sell service. but they didn't.

Anyway I'm all for easy travel to anywhere as fast as possible, cheap as possible.

Rick

... meanwhile, space continues to be somewhere you cannot access Mayhem events from, putting the entire sector at a disadvantage over being able to have a quick bash from anywhere and anything else, be it crafting, mining, or already out on a hunting run. Heck, you can even use the events as a mobile tt/repair.
I've always been of the opinion that some players will choose convenience over cost/time to a certain extent. Long ago, before vehicles, TP chips were 'the way to go' for many a player. MA could easily have put up the equivalent of oil rigs in space, subsidised by tp fees. They could have included differing advantages for different vessels and strengths, so that even the same ship type owners, whether MS or finder, might get good gameplay with differing investments in SI.
Weight classes could do far more for restricting inter-planetary goods transport than lootable pvp if MA so chose - far more variety could be on offer but still kept apart somewhat to avoid complications.
Anyway, I'm going to shoot a few more evisc now, so obviously I've not been writing this from space. Oh, and MA, I can't seem to see my Mayhem codex from "other" planets either, let alone from space. Poor, poorer, poorest - anybody know that in Latin for a bit of motto-building?

I and I'm sure many others would spend much more time on other planets and enjoy the game more if the travel part weren't such an inconvenience/expense. This is not the fault of the ship owners, it's a design fault.

At this point I would be for making instant tp between planets for a small fee (maybe 5 ped which could benefit *active* owners somehow) and make the auction interplanetary without extra fees. This should be very easy to implement and make a lot of people happy.

However, the ship owners should not be screwed, allthough some have gained quite a bit of value from pilot skills. MA should come up with something else to give ships value. The 99% of other players should not have to suffer because of bad design.

I and I'm sure many others would spend much more time on other planets and enjoy the game more if the travel part weren't such an inconvenience/expense. This is not the fault of the ship owners, it's a design fault.

At this point I would be for making instant tp between planets for a small fee (maybe 5 ped which could benefit *active* owners somehow) and make the auction interplanetary without extra fees. This should be very easy to implement and make a lot of people happy.

However, the ship owners should not be screwed, allthough some have gained quite a bit of value from pilot skills. MA should come up with something else to give ships value. The 99% of other players should not have to suffer because of bad design.
Great idea. It's so sad to see awesome PP dev work getting screwed over because most hunters/miners/crafters don't want the extra hassle traveling brings since you have to go back to caly to restock/sell. The lower your bankroll is the more of a hassle it is.

Fact is; if I ever wanted to go to another planet. I'd fly out with an L quad and L thruster. Add a way point, and once I'm out of range of caly,.... just walk away from the screen and leave it for half hour flying autopilot. Only occasionally I'd come back to the screen and find I was shot down and waiting at a space station.

So I never felt at the mercy of being forced to use ship services. Which means that those operators never truly had a monopoly on space (or right to a monopoly of space) to begin with.

I always thought MA would auction a few interplanetary warp mindforce chips, or apartment teleport machines to sell service. but they didn't.

Anyway I'm all for easy travel to anywhere as fast as possible, cheap as possible.

Rick
I do agree I think the hassle is ppl have little patience for this. which is odd imo when u need a lot of patience in this game i feel. but, i agree set autopilot and walk away is how i get around no issues here unless I wanna bring back a bunch of loot to sell then theres the issue but, there comes patience again since if u can just wait ull save enough to stack up to pay for ur warp back over some time.

But, i agree though traveling from say Caly or Cyrene to Toulan or Next Island is a brutal experience even just walking away lol and hour flight is a long time if you only can play a few hours a day or few hours a week etc. I feel there should be an easier way.

I was talking to someone about space travel with someone like having away where you could buy a cryo chamber of sorts with decay or w/e and you just sign up for a set ped amount or w/e...so, the next time say a Warp capable ship was about to warp or something they could say transport this person in the cryochamber to their designated planet and be dropped off and the warping ship would get w/e MA decided was fine from the service. But, I thought that alone would be a nice way to transport. So when you log off you get urself in the cryochamber and when u log back on you'd likely be on the planet you wanted to goto later

This is seems quite a fun idea, and if extended slightly could actually encourage greater number of visits to the quieter planets by warp ships looking for trade.
It would however need a register where MA hold a list of who is in cryo, current location and destination.

It then starts to get complicated..
if a ship puts its name against that 'delivery' no other ship can take it, so that would avoid multiple ships turning up and wasting warps for one cryo unit
What happens if then that owner forgets, changes mind, is for some reason unable to complete the mission.. even if it auto relists after say 1 hour, then the cryo unit may end up going no-where
Unless MA matched the base price of a pilots normal warps, then there is no reason for a pilot to consider going there anyways, and since there is variance in warp prices this could be tricky
All of this could be doubtless be resolved.

BUT.....
What happens if ship is attacked ? Would the cryo unit also be looted if the ship is destroyed ?
What happens if owner of unit logs in ? especially during a flight ?
If cryo unit is lootable (to avoid the whole log out argument) then what is to prevent a ship from working with pirates to get attacked ?

and then ofc, we have MA, can we be sure they will do a good job as postmaster. Will the unit be sent to the right place and will it be unloaded by MA on arrival, or will you need the ship owner to remember he has a delivery to unload ?

Just a few thoughts of things that would need to be resolved

This is seems quite a fun idea, and if extended slightly could actually encourage greater number of visits to the quieter planets by warp ships looking for trade.
It would however need a register where MA hold a list of who is in cryo, current location and destination.

It then starts to get complicated..
if a ship puts its name against that 'delivery' no other ship can take it, so that would avoid multiple ships turning up and wasting warps for one cryo unit
What happens if then that owner forgets, changes mind, is for some reason unable to complete the mission.. even if it auto relists after say 1 hour, then the cryo unit may end up going no-where
Unless MA matched the base price of a pilots normal warps, then there is no reason for a pilot to consider going there anyways, and since there is variance in warp prices this could be tricky
All of this could be doubtless be resolved.

BUT.....
What happens if ship is attacked ? Would the cryo unit also be looted if the ship is destroyed ?
What happens if owner of unit logs in ? especially during a flight ?
If cryo unit is lootable (to avoid the whole log out argument) then what is to prevent a ship from working with pirates to get attacked ?

and then ofc, we have MA, can we be sure they will do a good job as postmaster. Will the unit be sent to the right place and will it be unloaded by MA on arrival, or will you need the ship owner to remember he has a delivery to unload ?

Just a few thoughts of things that would need to be resolved
ofc theres a lot of what ifs it was just a simple brainstorm of what if and cool things that could be implemented. It could be as simple as making the device make the "traveler" "protected" while in cryo so, couldnt be killed or looted. it would act like an attachment or something for a ship. idk enough of the big ships or smaller warp capable to know of a simple way to explain. or if it would just be something that would need to be added but, thats out of my realm.

The warping system could be slightly changed where you have the "manual" option like it is now? or an auto system where you click hey im going to say Arkadia then you get a prompt that says are you interested in taking a cryochamber traveler? - so, you would only get this response if ur already traveling to the selected Planet. So, you already are getting that full warp fee but, on top of that you get the additional w/e fee or decay or partial from the unit itself w/e MA decided. Then once you dock the cryo unit would auto evacuate.

Maybe they would put a limit of how many each ship could actually transport? or just make a flat 1 for each idk i guess maybe that would have to be decided depending on the usage etc. so, one ship couldnt say take everyone and the others are left with nothing idk. Obviuosly the game masters would be better at determining the best course. But, i feel it would be interesting cool thing that wouldnt say ruin travel or anything for ships. but, maybe it would since then maybe everyone would be doing it? but, if that was the case maybe then they would just make it so, the decay was equivalent to want the current rates are for warps. idk obviously im no expert i just have some idea that ive tossed around with other players :p I forget who it was even that initially talked about this they were the true brain around the idea i just added a little bit to it.

Tried to go to Monria and it was soooooo nice to be able to TP back :) Now its my favorite planet... or moon :D
Oh it was a like in the goold old days before when we could TP to arkadia. Imagine how glowing the universe would be with players all over if they just made traveling smooth :)

Oh it was a like in the goold old days before when we could TP to arkadia. Imagine how glowing the universe would be with players all over if they just made traveling smooth :)
yeah i remember well, people were paying the 40ped transport fee for the tp, explored the other planet then payed it again to return to calypso and stayed there most of them not finding it worthwhile to spent 40ped again - then when space opened up and other planets could suddendly be frequently reached for a fraction of the cost thats when the back and forth travel really picked up (and local planet auction houses deserted).
Every change has consequences and while some may love to remember a 'golden age' where there was none it should be considered that transport and activity in entropia has been steadily increasing as of late for some time now -- it may have taken awhile for mindark to consider their planetpartners as 'partners' but we got there in the end and other planets are starting to pick up in speed of development.

Back