Valkyrie Mk1 (L) MV dropping

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Still waiting to get my first vehicle, at least i can see a nice MV drop from 2307.87% to the today 1841.18% according to AUCTIONDATA, market value very similar to the in game one.
My guess is that a 1000% MV could be a fair price but i m not a crafter. Did some one made some calculation about????

I added up the parts at auction buyout about 5 days ago, and it came out to about between 22 and 23 ped for 3 tries including markup. Three tries is about 16.75 ped worth of stuff, so wont need to factor in much more for reside. 25 ped should be roughly break even. Add on some more for profit.

HOWEVER, this does NOT include the value of the limited blueprint, which currently is worth quite a bit. And that will add considerably to the cost. The few ive seen listed on auction were selling at a price that will add 200-300 ped to the cost of each, and thats why they are 2000% right now.

2000% is still nuts tho. 1000% is equally nuts. But untill the blueprints start dropping more, or someone loots an unlimited blue print. The price is going to stay in the nuts range. Not that i blame the people selling at 2000%; if i had the vehicles i would happily sell at that price as long as people want to still buy them at that price.

Ill buy one at 200%, perhapps 300%, but i think i have a long wait till they drop that low. Unless someone loots an unlimited print, or they increase the drop rates on the limited prints.

--------

I do find it rather amusing, that marco was advertising the fact that the cheapest vehicle is only 17 ped. IE that it should be affordable to everyone.....but as long as they keep the blueprints rare, its not going to happen. Tis a shame!

Last edited:
--------

I do find it rather amusing, that marco was advertising the fact that the cheapest vehicle is only 17 ped. IE that it should be affordable to everyone.....but as long as they keep the blueprints rare, its not going to happen. Tis a shame!

Yea, I find that pretty amusing too. I actually believed them when they said they wanted vehicles to be common. Silly me :D

Good point +rep. I completely agree-I would love to get a vehicle-but currently, their limited functionality and cost put me off. I would love to see the current vehicles become cheap and beginner like-and faster vehicles with more seats, more armour and more power start coming in.

200% is the ABSOLUTE max i'd ever pay for the vehicles we got so far atleast, i'd say 150% would make more sense in my eyes though.

why pay for a car when the public transportation is free (tp system)

why pay for a car when the public transportation is free (tp system)

maybe because you can collect mob easily? maybe because u have a larger storage during mining? maybe because is fun? maybe more

I got to try my soc mates car and it rocked, but i made decision i wont buy one until they are under 100ped each, so will wait

and indeed it is;
in the same time it seems ok to have this overpriced cars yet, 1 -2 weeks after they are introduced. I'll just wait for the "definitive" price to buy one and I accept that a very few are making loads of MU right now because they were first on the spot or whatever. Within 24h the actual mu can be destroyed, it's up to MA.

It wont be long until we see a few unlimited vehicles appear. Also the boats and aircraft. The Limited vehicles should become quite cheap, compared with what is to come. I just wish the unlimited vehicles would come soon!
The wait....

Cars are a great addition to the universe. They are still kind of exepnsive I admit, but they are worth it imo. I payed 400ped for mine (which i know is a lot for an L item that doesn't seem to do much) when they first came out, and it had 22ped worth of oil in it already.

I have driven it constantly since and it is some of the best fun I have had in EU. Finding the race tracks, doing scouting missions, doing rallies from one end of the continent to the other with friends, running noobs to sweat camp and checking out landmarks I have always been to lazy to tp or run to. Hours of fun in all and I have only managed to drop the oil level in the car to the 20ped mark.

I also use it as storage when hunting and definetly feel it is the best 400ped I have spent in EU. Once you have bought it, it really is the closest thing I have found to free fun in the game.

Also if u don't mind a bit of decay on it the pvp arenas are cool and racing mobs is fun as well. On flat ground I can pretty much outrun everything I have found so far except telzlapods, they seem to keep up pretty well.

Anyway something to think about for those who don't see the reason for owning them. Just my 2 pecs

well i was hoping to have some calculation about the price of the resources-bp to do it......

Even at 2000% or slightly higher (I'd say even up to the 450.00 ped level), a vehicle is still a better investment IMHO than any of the rifles at higher levels, which can run roughly the same high cost.

You can get far more gameplay out of a vehicle than you would from a weapon of the same price (assuming it's a limited weapon), and the bonus is that vehicles don't eat up oil anywhere NEAR as fast as weapons eat up ammo.

Sure, you can't global or hof while driving your vehicle around, but I know I'm getting more enjoyment out of it than I would from a decent weapon...

Back