Version Update 10.0.14 Content List

Interesting list of fixes. :) I'd also know if Foul have regen or not, as they were one of my favorite mobs to hunt before- almost pitiful. Almost. Now I'll be right back, going to get myself some "Hardened Nuts" to go check out the rig...

*snort* Sorry, couldn't resist. :3

nice one MA. It keeps getting better and better

It was 5 years ago in game time and while Brigadier can be a lower rank in this case its certainly meant as the rank of a General.

Brigadier

KK my mistake then ...but really somebody shoulda been shitcanned over that Titan mess

KK my mistake then ...but really somebody shoulda been shitcanned over that Titan mess

I certainly had to look it up my self, since i was only familiar with the term Brigadier General, having to learn military ranks while serving does that to you. :)

And i agree that somebody should be spanked for the whole thing.
Namely the MA/FPC storyteller, having a huge military space craft, capable of blasting the defense fleet of a planets to bits without any problems, crash into a planet makes no sense whatsoever, even less when you are capable of deploying seemingly unlimited numbers of uber fighters (The Evis/ Scylla Warlocks) behind enemy lines at will.

Even if the results are fine and add to the overall experience, i feel that an in itself consistent story and setting is what can add life to a virtual universe. This is harder to do in a real cash environment where high amounts of money are involved in the "end game" but i still can't accept the way its handled.
For me this is a symptom of the overall lack of any real mid and long term strategy and now after years i have to say just the basic ability to create anything beyond simple gambling like mechanics without any "heart" and "soul" to them.

and the decreased frecuency of the yellow sign "not ready, not finished, busy, wait for another action ???? will they ever fix that? that cost us peds:confused:

I like the new feature that allows me to loot the mobs from greater distance. Or was it like that before? Like from 10+ meters

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.14
2009-09-24

Terrain and Landscape Issues
[
[*]Heavily rugged terrain in and around Land Areas on Amethera has been leveled out

Much better, good job guys

Fixed the clubhouse at Cyclops

Why fix something nobody knew existed, never mind even knew it had a problem?

Why couldn't you make the MaddoxIV sound normal again instead of making it sound ever WORSE? Now it makes a really wimpy poof-poof, and still only for every second shot.

Why did disappearing TELEPORTS come back? (If there's a Service Center building, going inside seems to let TP appear again).

The flattening of the landscape, the little I've seen so far, is a good thing though.

Last edited:
Foul Changes

2009-09-24

Imperial Zoological Scouts report that Foul have suddenly changed appearance. The phenomenon seems to be related to the Atrox' change of appearance, and scientists are moving away from the hypothesis that it was an adaptation during the Great Winter. Scientists are not ready to give an alternative explanation as yet.

I saw the new-look Foul last night, and they have huge buggy looking eyes. If i had to guess, they are going to be a "night" mob. But, I can't believe they would make Troxies a "night" mob. Maybe they will be "day" mobs.

I didn't test it, but Foul regen does not appear to have changed.

:beerchug:

Miles

I saw the new-look Foul last night, and they have huge buggy looking eyes. If i had to guess, they are going to be a "night" mob. But, I can't believe they would make Troxies a "night" mob. Maybe they will be "day" mobs.

Miles

Anyone got a screenie? I haven't run into any yet...

alien crack fiends!

Miles

If you ask me, I think the Foul look like dirty, fiending, foul, alien crack-heads - but then they always did imo!
:laugh:

Anyone else having trouble with queue action not working anymore?

It works about 50% of the time for guns, and not at all for faps.

How many issues are there left to fix?

2009-09-24

FIXED ISSUES

Sound issues
  • Fixed issue with sound effect of Vivo tool

:scratch2:

The true story is:
- VU 10.0.13: Vivo (and Hedok) sound (and visual) effect (and queuing) were working fine.
- VU 10.0.14: MA did break them, saying the sound was fixed.
- VU 10.1.00: Not fixed.
- VU 10.1.01: Not fixed.
- VU 10.1.02: Not fixed.
- VU 10.2.01: Not fixed.
- VU 10.2.02: Not fixed.

I don't event want to know how the auto-queuing fetaure can be broken only for a small number of tools, I don't want to know how difficult it may be to plug a sound to a tool, I just want to know when these small things will be fixed.

Hehe, that's all, I just became :mad: and it had to get out.

Somewhere in there they also screwed up the sound of old school faps

My fap 90 has a sound twice as long as the reload now :laugh:

God damn MA, you are going to be in deep shit when ever a competitor opens up.

Back