i seem to now have fixed my login problem after the patch

i am on windows 7

if it helps here is a small description of the process

first you must uninstall in the game via the uninstall exe
then you must locate the [Entropia Universe] folder in the programs ie
C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe
and manually delete this folder

restart your computer

proceed to this address www.entropiauniverse.com and re-download the full game and the patches

you should now be able to login

regards john torinx

i seem to now have fixed my login problem after the patch

i am on windows 7

if it helps here is a small description of the process

first you must uninstall in the game via the uninstall exe
then you must locate the [Entropia Universe] folder in the programs ie
C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe
and manually delete this folder

restart your computer

proceed to this address www.entropiauniverse.com and re-download the full game and the patches

you should now be able to login

regards john torinx

hope this works

I updated my version but all it will do is Authorize me for hours and hours and not show me the world of EU

I had same problem and solved it without reinstalling and redownloading everything. It was caused by a corrupt Terrain0.pak file.

Solution in this thread.

Hours and hours to finally dl this damn game! Finally did it... error after error after error!! Finally get thru that.... another damn video error.... updated driver..... same error!!

MA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hours and hours to finally dl this damn game! Finally did it... error after error after error!! Finally get thru that.... another damn video error.... updated driver..... same error!!

MA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ouuu damn that sounds really bad.. I hope I dont get through same when i finally got all downloads..

Where can we find Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe is my question.

Maybe they will do another quick update to fix this problem. Looks like we are all having the same issue. Well mine is a bit different my gold card got deactivated so im unsure if i can log in or not

Well acutally i did uninstalled all of Entropia Universe. do start all over again with bittorrent download..:confused::scratch2:(ppl have plm with this bittorrent?) i dont know. but it work well for me atm.
It took abt 6 hrs done download.

then get in game so well.

but if something get worst. then i will have to wait for them to start 10.4 then i will probably start all over again to uninstalled it then re download them again. i probably will try download regular without bittorrent. but i have to wait and see more info abt this issue on EF. then i will decide to keep it or not. so it depend on program effect by bittorrent or regular download.

oh well...

madness going on today it seems to me.......

client says Servers are offline, but I am able to login...... then I try to open auctioneer....... no success........ every bank seems to have insufficient funds and activating any tp, banker or auctioneer, technician too takes ages or did not work :eek:

then we have problems with grey clothings and textures...... this way I´m afraid that the hot awaited Miss EU Contest will become a mess this way :(

Crap pls MA do something :wtg:

then we have problems with grey clothings and textures......

Wait, texture problems? are you getting the same as me, where the entire character's are all one color, like blue or black, and it changes every now and then? everything except characters are textured properly and now my inventory says 'replace me' on every item..luckily i only have one gun, VSE, and one cash card lol.

was mainly all grey textures..... but gives me wonder now its all fine again.

Back