Version Update 10.3.1

downloading,estimated time 9 min

No, because some have already posted that they can install it. :(

Not only that but it's the fastest download I've EVER had from MA at 230kbs. For once I'm not having problems. Fingers crossed.

seems to me, instead of waiting the update, I will indeed prefer :beerchug: or three or five tonight! :D

J.

I wish!

Here's to uninstalling and reinstalling from the webpage every patchday! :beerchug:

ok guys, it is ok now. you can downloading now:yay:

No, because some have already posted that they can install it. :(

The DNA finaly launched for me :) Going at ~349 kbps.
Try again m8 :)

Woot!!

Im downloading the update!!!!!!! can not believe what i see.... :eek::D:yay:

Using DNA is still f*cked up for me, but I can now choose the old style DL..10 minutes remaining :)

Aaaaand it's down to 200KB/s again hahahaha.

They really need a better connection on that download server.
Just minutes ago (kept refreshign CL) I was getting 6MB/s.....

Aaaaand it's down to 200KB/s again hahahaha.

They really need a better connection on that download server.
Just minutes ago (kept refreshign CL) I was getting 6MB/s.....

Yeah I was just hitting 6MBs, settled around 1MBs now, fastest download speed I've had for anything. :wtg:

Success!

success_360599.jpg

ive been steady around 700kb/sec , only problem is it restarts everytime i hit 75-95% lol

i will make a torent and place it on thepiratebay!

in 1 hour i am putting the torrent on thepiratebay with a link right here, mkay!

Still neither way works :(

Can someone who downloads it make a torrent ? :)

In my opinnion , all further large patches should be hosted via torrent :)

update filenam is making me a bit nervous 10.3.0.36176 - 10.3.0.36270 ??

thought this was meant to be VU 10.3.1 ?

S.

I've uninstalled the DNA program and now can download using the clientloader once more.

Perhaps it was a conflict between DNA and the bitorrent client I use.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/171158-solution-patch-failure.html

I did the mistake to try to use DNA Firefox plugin / program MA offered. Oh god, my router went defcon -2 that day.
The router and the PC went into totally disagreement, at the beginning I thought the network card got broken and lost half a day looking for a pci express network card, but it was the router threat alert engine resetting connections over and over.

what the hell is this 688MB download stuff about? thats 3.7GB in two days? once i can accept, now we are in the realms of do you know what you are doing :dunno:

people better start considering that this is going to happen for each planet too soon.

so are the servers up now? or is everyone still downloading?

D4 basicly? Atleast D4 is open now.

what the hell is this 688MB download stuff about? thats 3.7GB in two days? once i can accept, now we are in the realms of do you know what you are doing :dunno:

people better start considering that this is going to happen for each planet too soon.

what do i need to do to see more than one seed?

what do i need to do to see more than one seed?

One thing you can do is to add the "official" downlaod as a ´web seed´:
a hint for people still downloading it through the normal torrent provided in this thread, don't forget to copy paste http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/entropia_universe_10.3/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.exe in your webseeds (in utorrent, go to the properties of the torrent >advanced>webseed)

now your downloading from the mirror and from other people :yay:

great stuff that cp is back open but fee's up and down and then fee's for auction too is ridiculous

NEVER deploy software updates on a Friday (or Thursday if Friday is a holiday), it ALWAYS causes problems. If you're deploying on a Friday, be prepared to work all weekend fixing the problems.

Humans do NOT function properly on a Friday, humans make more mistakes on a Friday... The update information we're given says 10.3.1 but the software (if you're lucky enough to have patched it successfully) says 10.3.0.36270.

Something else to remember: for every 1 person that makes the effort to complain, there are dozens of others who just give up saying f**k this sh!t.

Lastly, here are two words that mustn't be heard too often in the MindArk offices:
kvalitetskontroll
kvalitetssäkring
Or maybe they just don't mean the same in Swedish as they do in English.

I updated my version but all it will do is Authorize me for hours and hours and not show me the world of EU

Back