Version Update 10.3.1

Cool, wonder what's in the content list...

oh joy, more updates to download. Hopefully this and Dante's torrent works for me otherwise I'm gonna end up using all my quota.

oh, i so hope its the auction on CP :wtg: and some SGA items on CP wouldnt be wrong :yay:

Keep em coming :laugh:

they're moving the catwalk? :scratch2:

auction on CP maybe? =)

also hope the fix the TP bug up there... First time went up there now i choose dome 4 (not a good idea) and got "internal error" but still got charged 25 ped...

So first trip up there costed 50 ped one way (sup case done)

With a bit of luck perhaps you've sorted the downloading of this now. :mad:

First time went up there now i choose dome 4 (not a good idea) and got "internal error" but still got charged 25 ped...

:(

I give you 250 EFD as a gift for the loss :/ Hope they manage to refund you. :)

:(

I give you 250 EFD as a gift for the loss :/ Hope they manage to refund you. :)

aww tack :)

was indeed very annoying bug (guess i was stupied to choose dome 4) :)

havent gotten any answers yet - either way they should be aware of it by now.

Fingers crossed haha

C

OMG

i hope this solve's the outdated/obsoloete problem

5 gb this time? :yay:

Please bring back our waffles, were lost without them :(

Yep all fixed, now you have to go to Sweden in person and collect the whole 3Gb worth of game files on 2100 floppies.

Well, sending it by floppies one and one in a letter is probably cheaper than downloading it through metered mobile internet (GPRS/3G) without priceplan (at ~15 SEK/MB).

Not to mention how long it would take to download it for those people who are connected to internet through an "avian carrier" :laugh:

Awwww , why do they always update on the most unapropriate times :(
They could add new bugs during night.

I wake up earlier today for nothing dammit MA...

Not to mention how long it would take to download it for those people who are connected to internet through an "avian carrier" :laugh:

You know, that might be faster for me atm. 23,000Miles via a bird will be quicker if these blimmin redownloads and updates bump me past my quota. Think I've lost count of how many times I've had to redownload

yet another Mind Ark fuckup

Let us see what dissapointment it brings this time: after fucking up the last full client download :p (and i am not sorry for strong language - because of mindark infantile technical approach, i have lost 3 days of life, trying to download, then install, then fix the shortcomings :()

You know, that might be faster for me atm. 23,000Miles via a bird will be quicker if these blimmin redownloads and updates bump me past my quota. Think I've lost count of how many times I've had to redownload

Dammit to many miles...:D

same here via torent and normal dawnload

Im sure new planets are comming really soon ;p

Hmm,

My last free day this year:
Cleaned the house this morning, kids to school, wife a sleep, no phones, coffee ready... time to have fun in EU.

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.3.1. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-11-20 13:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Damn Ma take another time to update.

Ho hum, looks like I'll be playing Need for Speed Shift tonight.

Back