Version Update 10.3.1

Ho hum, looks like I'll be playing Need for Speed Shift tonight.

In that , you are not alone :cry:

Just keeps getting better and better :banghead:

Can someone explain me why they doing updates everyday each one update than put them all in one and do one big update? I have problems updating again WTF MA

Why on earth is everyone so worried about no auction on CP atm?

They have put exclusive storage up there so all you have to do is make sure your (L) stuff is high enough when you go up and its fine.

Not saying I dont think they should have rolled it out complete,,,with global sounds etc :rolleyes:

Getting the same as Mega.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Torrent and normal download give this message.

Btw, the update (that I cant download) is 688 Meg so those with limited / metered broadband might want to wait till MA have sorted their issues out....

These aren't patches any more, they are either full installs or service packs.

i have the same error but i think they are working on it , they said it would take 1-2 hours so we will be able to download in a bit tho

Why on earth is everyone so worried about no auction on CP atm?

They have put exclusive storage up there so all you have to do is make sure your (L) stuff is high enough when you go up and its fine.

Not saying I dont think they should have rolled it out complete,,,with global sounds etc :rolleyes:

Not everyone can afford to stock L weapons for a week/month, thats why we worry about auction. not fun to pay 50 ped everytime your gun breaks :eek:

lol nice update update
:smash::cowboy::dance::banghead::umn::wave: :nutkick: :monkey::flip:

can any one download the new Update?
Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe-downloader.exe i get this on the download eror msg.

can any one give me a link that works?

Hmm. The *.exe doesnt works for me. I dont think it will install properly after DL. Doesnt responds :/

It did work after all. Just took alot of time to install

Last edited:
688 MegaBollocks!?!!?? how do you know that? =)

J.

Btw, the update (that I cant download) is 688 Meg so those with limited / metered broadband might want to wait till MA have sorted their issues out....

These aren't patches any more, they are either full installs or service packs.

688 MegaBollocks!?!!?? how do you know that? =)

J.

Here:

688meg.jpg

Not everyone can afford to stock L weapons for a week/month, thats why we worry about auction. not fun to pay 50 ped everytime your gun breaks :eek:

Not many people I know (none) go to CP for a week/month unless they can afford it ;)

Here we go again....A good thing I,m working today. This way I won`t be wasting my day off. Thanks for a great gaming experience. My download won`t start.

hmmm, I only get "all systems are online" and "An error occurred when trying to download a file", no signs of the size or downloading... =)

J.

Cos it told me.

hmmm, I only get "all systems are online" and "An error occurred when trying to download a file", no signs of the size or downloading... =)

J.

Check my edited post Lugzan. :)

Not many people I know (none) go to CP for a week/month unless they can afford it ;)

Well i go there for as long as i can afford to, when ped card is out i go back lol and stocking weapons would mean less ammo for me. so i need au up there asap :laugh:

Possibly the reason for the DL problem is that there is an instructions.xml file with the slash in the wrong direction?

<target>T:\Program Files (x86)\MindArk\Entropia Universe
/Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe-downloader.exe</target>

but of course I could be wrong...

and I was wrong, slash still in that direction but download is working now :)

Last edited:
Instaled but still offline.

Hey Mindark get that old programmer back! You know that guy who knew how to package updates? :D

They say estimated downtime one or two hours. Could it be that the download server isn`t ready yet? :ahh:

I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one that can't DL..

Beta-Update Nr. 652 in 2 Month :loco:

Awwww , why do they always update on the most unapropriate times :(
They could add new bugs during night.

They do nothing in the night and on weekend.
Only minimum worker @this times/days.

@MA
24/7 support/work for a REAL CASH GAME should be normal.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL but THAT'S MA :laugh:

Falke

They say estimated downtime one or two hours. Could it be that the download server isn`t ready yet? :ahh:

No, because some have already posted that they can install it. :(

DL is working for me now. Lets hope it tastes good too ;)

Back