Version Update 10.4.2

Mentoring? :scratch2:

fix the umbra suit! :yay:

And yet I'm still struggling with 10.3 :rolleyes:

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.4.2. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-01 10:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

At least no pure server update. :)

Christmas gifts.

I do not expect much more from the vu.

I guess new SGA items in the loot and maybe some bug fixes ...

ok bug fixes was a joke :laugh:

hmm.. maybe they fix my landspace problems :) :scratch2::wtg:

Pets and mindforce stuff

And yet I'm still struggling with 10.3 :rolleyes:

Hmm new VU has made the game running nice for me, after some period of Bluescreens and crashes. So you should be looking forward to it imo :)

Toilet paper woot:D

works now! :p

How long it will be down from now?

it arent down its UP i am online

Well.

Now it is down again for me=) i felt all alone dident see one global and couldent find an auction man either ://

Lol it's always funny, first it said some areas may be inaccessible, yet I logged in and did some clicks on textures. Then I got kicked again but now the CL says all systems are online :laugh:

lol goddammit. I had just learned how freaking fun it could be hunting daikies, and now I'm sure as hell gonna have problems with login after the VU.

Eve has the Dominion 19h downtime and now EU has this... I will go to the military parade see them tanks . Happy B-day Romania !

Eve has the Dominion 19h downtime and now EU has this... I will go to the military parade see them tanks . Happy B-day Romania !

Eve mmm, tanks nice to see em in EU for some fun :)

Hopefully they will fix the Big Boobs issue...

Big Boobs are an issue? Only if they give you a slipped disk

Back