Version Update 10.4

still not got the the 3G .MA i cant keep up :mad:

Off line for maintenance and yet "All systems are online"...

Please for once update the clientloader with the correct information!

hope it's not going to be huge again or we'll need entropia dedicated pcs soon. Bet a lot of people already have those lol

OMG!!! Seriously now, Im right now in the process of still trieing to download Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270. And im sure it will take me another 2 days just to get this working. I already had to do a re-install and now hoping it will work. Oh well, thats cool though I like updates. It be nice if MA would make it easier for us really really slow internet service people. Im looking at like a few kb/s if im lucky and not interupted. :(

48 205 kb lolz so where is content list?

Update_10.3.0.36270-10.4.0.36604

47.0 MB (49,361,912 Bytes)

:D

And it seems it formats my HD... or at least, reads/writes a lot, update itself is frozen... let's see how that works out... :scratch2:

/Edit:
Even if it appears to be frozen, let it run - it patches GBs of terrain and other data...

Last edited:
I’m downloading now...

Looks like it will take a total of less than 1 minute for me :yay:

downloading the update

seems relatively small, wonder if I'd be able to get in once I install

allready back in, everything seems the same

Its up, im ingame now. Bring on the content list plz :D

And it seems it reformats my HD... or at least, reads/writes a lot, update itself is frozen... let's see how that works out... :scratch2:

Just to confirm - that is the actual filesize? :)

SHOPS are back my booth is working
dont know if should dance or not :/

4 minute download at 200 kB/s (using clientloader) :)

Paintcans looks better atleast:)

*And ul weapons with high value shows as no value when broken...

your selected profession title is now displayed under your name :wtg:

Just to confirm - that is the actual filesize? :)

Yes, 47 MB only :)

I kept a copy, just on case someone has trouble downloading it again - everyone feel free to PM me in case you need it.

damn too late :)

My storage boxes have their colors back :yay:

I'll be the first to guess the DL will be 65 MB

250 efd - best guess :)

48 205 kb lolz so where is content list?

500 efd - close enough :)

And it seems it formats my HD... or at least, reads/writes a lot, update itself is frozen... let's see how that works out... :scratch2:

/Edit:
Even if it appears to be frozen, let it run - it patches GBs of terrain and other data...

500 efd for the big picture :)

Contest closed, judges decision final :D

Fantastic, paint cans have their old colours and look back, also makeup improved.

Arm armor now fits back in a 3x2 block in storage. Hurrah! :D

:(

anyone else having the game crash after entering gc code? 0 for three so far and download and patch happened smoothly. shut xfire off just to be safe, nada.

anyone else?

hi all :)

I cant log in lol,log in failed and it said data coruption.
Someone help plz ^_^

I loged on 10 mins ago,all my peds are gone ,after update i cant log on

Fantastic, paint cans have their old colours and look back, also makeup improved.

Arm armor now fits back in a 3x2 block in storage. Hurrah! :D

3x2 or 2x3?
I mean as Pre VU 10.0?

better to wait till they fix this mess, I can't login either

people that are unable to login try forcing vertical sync to on in your graphics card configuration panel under 3d settings.

It was the same mess when Vu 10.0 was just introduced. the game would hang upon login or either crash or give you lost connection error.

forcing V-sync to on in the graphics card control panel fixed the problem for my Nividia graphics card. now it\s the same mess but now on my new ATI card. thank god forcing v-sync worked.

anyone else having the game crash after entering gc code? 0 for three so far and download and patch happened smoothly. shut xfire off just to be safe, nada.

anyone else?

Had the same problem. Third reinstall got the job done :)

Last edited:
Back