Version Update 10.4

I have no problems with this release

10.4 has effectively locked me out, i get:

"Loading failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data"

after i input my GC, changed VU# back to 10.3 to get a reload of the update in hopes it would patch what ever problem it had... didnt work.

Reinstalled EU completely, didn't work...

Files support case, awaiting my favorite support response of all time:

"We apologize about the late reply and thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. There will be two mini releases soon and we hope this issue will be fixed then. If it isn't kindly let us know again so we report it one more time.

Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

anybody else having this problem? or am i just special :D

Edit: oh and that 2nd mini update referred to from my previous support case, was this one...

got same probleme :/

cant loging after latest debacles but at least i have the red letter coruption message now 4 the rest ........waiting what 7 days now 2 get back in ..or 10 ..yes 10 days off line wow what a world opens ...

where is that 1 k chip atrox ..atrox here i come...if we ever get back in..

:mad:

same problem here. tried reinstalling client which took 12 hours to download, no wonder there are no new players, we need to be computer geeks just to get the game client to work.

10.4 has effectively locked me out, i get:

"Loading failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data"

after i input my GC, changed VU# back to 10.3 to get a reload of the update in hopes it would patch what ever problem it had... didnt work.

Reinstalled EU completely, didn't work...

Files support case, awaiting my favorite support response of all time:

"We apologize about the late reply and thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. There will be two mini releases soon and we hope this issue will be fixed then. If it isn't kindly let us know again so we report it one more time.

Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

anybody else having this problem? or am i just special :D

Edit: oh and that 2nd mini update referred to from my previous support case, was this one...
You're not special: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/171628-10-4-loading-failed.html

I had the same problem. When I reinstalled EU completely I could log in again. It seems to be 50/50 that a reinstallation solves the problem.

Back