Version Update 10.6.1

Addtional info
Posted 2009-12-18 12:00 UTC

The update is taking a bit longer than estimated so it is still not possible to log in. Downtime is extended with approximately 1 hour. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

Deja-vu? :eek:

They are removing the tier system. :)

Addtional info

The update is taking a bit longer than estimated so it is still not possible to log in. Downtime is extended with approximately 1 hour. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

Bah how difficult can it be to add some x-mass gifts :yay:

Addtional info

Nah... it’s Deja-vu all over again… :laugh:

Content lis for 10.6.1.

- Lady in oldschool faps now have more clothes on.

noooooooooooooooooooo
keeep the BOOBIES!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

u prefer 9 no looters and then 10 ammo or 10 x1 ammo for 10 mobs ?
the no more no looters is funny, just more work to close lootwindows

All it takes is just ONE of them bloody globes to blow & the whole tree looks crap & no lights work at all. I can see it now :laugh: all them little MA elf avatars climbing all over the tree in Fort Troy searching, a sight repeated in many cities on Calypso as they acknowledge buying this years xmas tree lights from Dodgy Crafty Sod in a seedy Port Atlantis bar.

I really hope they remove this x100 bullet thing and fix looting.. really love this game and tought its time to deposit, but Im not so sure, when MA trying to screw all what I love in this game :(

downloaded, patched but still vu 10.6 ??

Outdated version. Anyone else ?

"Please, God, if you exist and you remove the 100 x ammo-system, I'll never think of little boys again, I promise."

got an quick error message when patching eu, and are now getting obsolete, invalid or outdate installation ?:scratch2::scratch2:

here too.

Goodnight

same here, noooo I don't want to reinstall the whole thing again:(

got an quick error message when patching eu, and are now getting obsolete, invalid or outdate installation ?:scratch2::scratch2:

Same here on both desktop and laptop WTF!!! If ill have to reinstall wholegame and download all updates with my 1mb/s connection ill be off for a month :mad:

same...dont want to redownload AGAIN!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! MEDIIIIC!!!!!!!

Reactions: Wed
All that new VU affair seems to me very professional and absolutely DYNAMIC !

:laugh:

Can any1 actually get into EU?

Maybe the updated is screwed /// OK WORKIN FINE

am in now...

Though I nearly had a heart attack when I got an error thing popup on patching, but it looks like its all fine...

My EU just borke, what do?

same same

PS : MA, you crazy idiots StoP !! updating (ruining) the game
If you dont have any idea how to make things better dont do anything it was a good game .... long time ago.
In few moths you will loose the last of your players its 100% sure

Logged in briefly then logged out.

Back