Version Update 10.6.5 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.5
2009-01-14

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Fixed missing texture on Elf shoes
  • There are now the categories Armor, Mining, Medical and Weapons for enhancers in the Auction
  • Expanded the profession Tier Upgrader to also include the unlockable skill “Enhancer Technology”
  • Fixed description text of Calypso Candy Cane
  • Fixed issue with page number under Participants tab of Event Settings
  • Improved client stability
KNOWN ISSUE

• Mining enhancers placed in auction before the release will be placed in the incorrect "Medical" category. All auctions created after the release will be placed in the correct category.

Originally Posted Here

and snow?

AND SNOWWWW ??????????

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

what a major upgrade it is :rolleyes:

well atleast they fixed the shoes finally (not that Christmas is long over)

Just a bit of fixing then really.

a month for what?

It's been almost a month since the last update and we get elf shoes texture and candy cane update?
i hope there is another update right around the corner....

you forgot:
- Blazzar fragment amount in loot adjusted

Seems try drop up to 10 or more per loot

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.5
2009-01-14

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Fixed missing texture on Elf shoes
  • There are now the categories Armor, Mining, Medical and Weapons for enhancers in the Auction
  • Expanded the profession Tier Upgrader to also include the unlockable skill “Enhancer Technology”
  • Fixed description text of Calypso Candy Cane
  • Fixed issue with page number under Participants tab of Event Settings
  • Improved client stability
KNOWN ISSUE

Looks like you have focused on a lot of umm important problems ;)

Sad...

omg This is probably the best Version Update of all the VU made today :yay:

It will stop snowing in VU10.7, expected before the end of January.

Two more weeks to remove some snow?

It kills my game play (can't see my cursor) and probably lags my computer.

:(

When is this major problem with upgrading going to be fixed?

If the check is within the Success Rate percentage range the item is upgraded to the next major tier. The Secondary item (the copy of the upgraded item) is salvaged fully (meaning you get to keep the item). The rest of the ingredients are consumed. A percentage of the TT value of the consumed ingredients is added to the TT value of the upgraded item and any excess is returned as residue.

Currently the item is repaired but no res is returned even if the item is at full tt. There is no way to skill the tier upgrade proffession at a sensible cost if this res is not returned.

Also, will we be reimbursed for all the residue that has not been returned to us so far?

Actually snow never bothered me till now.. i hunt and mine in snow free areas tbh, like deserts and such.

[*]Fixed description text of Calypso Candy Cane

THANK GOD! It was getting out of hand... couldn't play for a week.. Now with this amazing candy cane update I can safely log back in without the risk of reading faulty information about candy canes.

THANK GOD! It was getting out of hand... couldn't play for a week.. Now with this amazing candy cane update I can safely log back in without the risk of reading faulty information about candy canes.

Not just this! You can also put on ya elf shoes on with correct texture!!
Nothing to see in this VU for me.

Everyone keeps saying it is a thin update, but I do like this part:

:)

this is added to all update notes its like an automated text line input when they post update notes, just like the automated email replies, real people have no control over it :laugh:

Back