Version Update 10.6.5 Content List

I wonder if i am allowed to start the downloads required for 10.6.7 now? then by the time it is released at the end of January i might have completed it. Assuming it all works and doesn't go pear shaped.

Thank god i don't have as many problems with the updates as some people....

Stinky:yay:

hehe very small ...

about snow just put some settings on safe mode and u remove it (particle or volumetric effect ) can't remember

What about new bugs

- Avatars do not drop loot in lootable pvp (at least 2 of em did not and havent found more so far). IF its caused by general lootlag then would it not be time to FINALLY fix it instead of releasing whole new miniVU over missing texture of a pointless gift..

- Some claimrods appear invisible

Are stats for Limited armor plates displayed again?

A small bug like this leads me to believe no one at MA nor FPC play EU ever.

man, it sure takes over an hour to update elf shoes texture and candy wording :laugh::laugh:

Are stats for Limited armor plates displayed again?

Get real. First they gotta make sure we don't die by equipping the wrong kind of Candy Cane. Trivial stuff like armour will be fixed in vu 11

seriously.... since when people care about plate? candy is VERY important!!

what a major upgrade it is :rolleyes:

well atleast they fixed the shoes finally (not that Christmas is long over)

Christmas is during the holidays, so guess where they were... :laugh:

A error after update : Loading fail. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data.

* deleted *

Last edited:
MARCO, you answered a question about snow 4 minutes after it was posted, how about answering a real question?

repeat of earlier post:

When is this major problem with upgrading going to be fixed?

If the check is within the Success Rate percentage range the item is upgraded to the next major tier. The Secondary item (the copy of the upgraded item) is salvaged fully (meaning you get to keep the item). The rest of the ingredients are consumed. A percentage of the TT value of the consumed ingredients is added to the TT value of the upgraded item and any excess is returned as residue.

Currently the item is repaired but no res is returned even if the item is at full tt. There is no way to skill the tier upgrade proffession at a sensible cost if this res is not returned.

Also, will we be reimbursed for all the residue that has not been returned to us so far?

Also, will we be reimbursed for all the residue that has not been returned to us so far?

Shortly after we are reimbursed for all the missing ammo in loot window when the enhancer system was first implemented. :tapfinger

(Oh, and +rep for confirming my suspicion about this. Has this been posted in a thread already? Sent as support cases?)

It will stop snowing in VU10.7, expected before the end of January.

No more snow in Sweden at end of january in Denmark we have plenty

geez a 2 week weather forecast accuracy... how cool is that ? :wtg:

lol

and about snow - let keep the snow some more its pretty cool - and if any have probs just get a better computer.....

MARCO, you answered a question about snow 4 minutes after it was posted, how about answering a real question?

repeat of earlier post:

When is this major problem with upgrading going to be fixed?

Currently the item is repaired but no res is returned even if the item is at full tt. There is no way to skill the tier upgrade proffession at a sensible cost if this res is not returned.

Who care about enhancer when we can have snow :yay:

I want to unlock Snowball fight :wtg:

Just what we needed... it's good to see they have their priorities straight.

Oh, but they DO have their priorities straight ... you just have to look at it from THEIR perspective. ;)

*I am really not surprised*

Merry Christmas :yay: :rolleyes:

I like it too, but it says that every D*mn time!

Well, maybe it gets a little better each time and in the end it will be awesome? :yay:

and about snow - let keep the snow some more its pretty cool - and if any have probs just get a better computer.....

There was snow in the white area sometimes, even before it was implemented elsewhere ;)

A new skill to unlock ! I think thats something to mention !

Other than that.....mehhh:laugh:

stoopid patch isn't fucking working
GODDAMNIT :mad:

what is wrong with you people

w00t I'm first. yey! an update.

this thread deserves nothing more than a bashing and neg repping bertha for such a time waster.

yeah. go ahead. neg rep me!!!!

I dont see anyone mentioning that Blazar fragments are now dropping in stacks instead of 1 at a time.

I think that is something to note. (esp since I hunt low level and that has been a majority of my markup on loot)

narfi

(Oh, and +rep for confirming my suspicion about this. Has this been posted in a thread already? Sent as support cases?)

Yes, I sent in a support case and they said it would be sent to development team and fixed if it was a problem. Which is why I was looking forward to this update, I expected they would at least fix the res problem so we could get skilling.

Back