Version Update 10.6.5 Content List

Has anyone unlocked the new enhancer technology skill and any ideas as to what level tier upgrader it gets opened at?

You missed a row bertha!

*lowered loot worldwide its now beneth 0% :D

if blazer now droppping in stacks, there goes the values of the blazers i have been saving.:mad:

on flip side, this is necessary change to get tier system moving. they want to to lose more high end stuff.

Haha what a Lame update... I think MinkArk/FPC went on vacation from two days before Christmas until Monday this week... They just wanted it to look like they accomplished something since they got back. Good thing we can wear our elf shoes with texture now, because that should definitely take a month to create a texture....

What a joke this game is becoming

The Elf shoes :'D !!!!11

And CPs lights ? ^^

Have to ask, will there ever by rain in Calypso :)

hmm if i remember it right someone mentioned it was actually raining in Zychion directly after the VU10 update.

Haha what a Lame update... I think MinkArk/FPC went on vacation from two days before Christmas until Monday this week... They just wanted it to look like they accomplished something since they got back. Good thing we can wear our elf shoes with texture now, because that should definitely take a month to create a texture....

What a joke this game is becoming

Nah, one of their rented programmers got stuck with the job over the holidays. He did it at the bar in his spare time. To bad the broad he was hittin on spilt her banana daquri in his laptop and made the code all bad so the entire download will be screwed up again / still/ perpetually

The next member who makes a frivilous post like "First" in a MA News thread gets a 1 week ban. :wise:

Forum Rules said:
3.12 - Frivolous Posts
Please refrain from making pointless and unnecessary posts in threads, such as "First Post!!!" "In before the lock!" or "LOL!!" or other very short messages that add little to a discussion. Frivolous posts such as these will be deleted without notice.

MARCO, you answered a question about snow 4 minutes after it was posted, how about answering a real question?

repeat of earlier post:

When is this major problem with upgrading going to be fixed?

Currently the item is repaired but no res is returned even if the item is at full tt. There is no way to skill the tier upgrade proffession at a sensible cost if this res is not returned.

Also, will we be reimbursed for all the residue that has not been returned to us so far?

Snow = eye candy = FPC
Residue return in a process = system = MA

Yep, splitting up MA into MA and FPC really brings us what we could have expected from it. Easy issues finally get answerred/addressed quickly, with which FPC can make a shiny appearance. But difficult issues still are the responsibility of MA, only they don't have to communicate with us since we aren't their customers anymore.
Meanwhile MA's customer FPC can hide behind the "it's an MA thing" bullshit.

The next member who makes a frivilous post like "First" in a MA News thread gets a 1 week ban. :wise:

Does :
First, I beat news bot by 2 minutes (with a relevant link to post of the same topic exactly 2 minutes earlier) get such a ban also?

Does :
First, I beat news bot by 2 minutes (with a relevant link to post of the same topic exactly 2 minutes earlier) get such a ban also?

I suspect 1st one to be 1st without any meaningful input re content aside from the announcing official MA bot gets pwned:D
Why post for the sake of it unless its pertinent and constructive ?

Oh nooOOooOOooo!!!

perhaps im alone in this, buuuut.... i luv the snow! lol
i just wish it would build up on the ground too.. like it does outside my window :)

(ok, it could be more varied, dynamic weather effects, but hopefully that comes in a later update... soon)

You are NOT alone I love it it makes hunting very challenging and interesting. I would like a lot more dynamic weather also.
Why not make it an option ? Cannot see why anybody is against it and why MA would be influenced by them if they are.

Im just happy that i can hunt in my elf shoes without looking like a complete idiot now :yay:

Does :

News Bot checks the PlanetCalypso RSS feed every 5 minutes, and posts any new announcements immediately.

Thus, there is no need to create a duplicate thread if you happen to notice a new announcement 1 or 2 minutes beforehand. Such threads are always closed or merged with the News Bot threads in this forum to avoid splintered discussions on the same topic.

If you notice a new announcement that hasn't yet been posted by News Bot, just have a few minutes of patience and the thread will appear automatically.

You are NOT alone I love it it makes hunting very challenging and interesting. I would like a lot more dynamic weather also.
Why not make it an option ? Cannot see why anybody is against it and why MA would be influenced by them if they are.

We do get snow sometimes in the white area of Amathera, and fog every here and there sometimes :)

Thank you! T h a n k y o u!!! :D

cduser and 711, sitting in a tree... :laugh::silly2:

There are now the categories Armor, Mining, Medical and Weapons for enhancers in the Auction

bravo, in effect i made this seperation for enhancers on EntropiaBay since the beginning. Very happy to see that u join the club :-D

anyone can tell me where i can donwload this update?, when in client loader it installed something went wrong, and now in eu is an error, and i dont want to download full eu.

anyone can tell me where i can donwload this update?, when in client loader it installed something went wrong, and now in eu is an error, and i dont want to download full eu.

Probably no choice for you except to uninstall and download full eu. Sorry for the wasted time :/

Tried to log in and got the...

"Loading fail. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data.

If the problem persists, please contact Support for assistance."

ok...suggestions? Contact Support? :)

Tried to log in and got the...

"Loading fail. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data.

If the problem persists, please contact Support for assistance."

ok...suggestions? Contact Support? :)

Before contacting support, you can run the checker under the new "file" menu (File -> Validate Installation in top left of client loader window) and see what it says.

If you aborted patching my guess is that you will have reinstall the client from scratch; dunno if support can offer you an option to download just the corrupted file.

If you got a backup copy of the installation you could try restoring the backup copy and let the client loader reapply patches from that point.

Back