Version Update 10.7.1 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.1
2010-01-28

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Issue with mouse click fixed.
  • The last snowmen are handed out.
  • Improved GUIs and help texts.

Originally Posted Here

My support case/bug:

After pulling up a mob's health bar, when I attempt to pull up another mob's bar, the attempt fails.

This is in VU 10.7.1, the bug is not fixed as stated in content list.

In order for me to get the 2nd bar up, I must make a click on the world/terrain between attempts to reset focus, then I can get the second bar pulled up.

This is the order of actions and results:

Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up
Mouse over different mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>No health bar <<<<< BUG HERE
Left click up
Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up

Workaround:

Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up
Left click down over terrain << shouldn't need this
Left click up << shouldn't need this
Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.1
2010-01-28

FIXED ISSUES

• Issue with mouse click fixed.
  • The last snowmen are handed out.
  • Improved GUIs and help texts.

WOOOOOHOOOOPDDY fucking doo lol

OMG the snowmen....

Oh shiny!

All my ram is finally recognised :wtg:

This bug isn't fixed!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...version-10-7-bug-right-mouse.html#post2282401

I am going to write support, anyone else experiencing it please do the same.

The bug discussed in the post you link to above is something different than what you describe here:

After pulling up a mob's health bar, when I attempt to pull up another mob's bar, the attempt fails.

This is in VU 10.7.1, the bug is not fixed as stated in content list.

In order for me to get the 2nd bar up, I must make a click on the world/terrain between attempts to reset focus, then I can get the second bar pulled up.

This is the order of actions and results:

Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up
Mouse over different mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>No health bar <<<<< BUG HERE
Left click up
Mouse over mob
Left click down
Mouse drag
>Health bar appears
Left click up

Your remaining problem is probably caused by something else. At least 10.7.1 fixed the right-clicking bug for me.

I'm not saying your problem is not a bug, but if it is then it's another one. The bug discussed in the post linked to at the top seems fixed.

light weap cells in inventory 264719, equipped gun 264, so i thought they just removed the x100

med weap cells in inventory 201523, equipped in gun 143

What seems to happen, it shows how many shots you have for particular gun.

Kind of disconcerting, at least let people know.

edit: k, now know this is a result of their new option of views. still some disconcerting things though.

Last edited:
light weap cells in inventory 264719, equipped gun 264, so i thought they just removed the x100

med weap cells in inventory 201523, equipped in gun 143

What seems to happen, it shows how many shots you have for particular gun.

Kind of disconcerting, at least let people know.

noticed the same with ME and tpchip. they should inform us in contentt list about such things

noticed the same with ME and tpchip. they should inform us in contentt list about such things

It was in the 10.7 content list as thats when it was added :scratch2:

It was in the 10.7 content list as thats when it was added :scratch2:

k that was yesterday, didn't hunt yesterday either, just today,

and i'm not sure about it, seems ammo burns fast, but haven't checked inventory numbers for useage yet.

Such a simple thing to do by putting in the release notes of hey here is a change that can shock you if not known about.

But that's what most other companies would do since most others care.

k that was yesterday, didn't hunt yesterday either, just today,

and i'm not sure about it, seems ammo burns fast, but haven't checked inventory numbers for useage yet.

Such a simple thing to do by putting in the release notes of hey here is a change that can shock you if not known about.

But that's what most other companies would do since most others care.

But they did put it in the release notes.
It was released in 10.7 and was in those notes.
It had already been done by 10.7.1 so no need to add it again.

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0
2010-01-27

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW FEATURES

• Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.

Read the notes here

But they did put it in the release notes.
It was released in 10.7 and was in those notes.
It had already been done by 10.7.1 so no need to add it agaiPossible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.

Gotcha see it now,

but

Did not see, since wasn't stated that had to go into options to change this.

Again, this should be spelled out, and/or add the option, and notify people they can change it. But to automatically change it for people is just like all this crap of automatically opting people into services and telling you can opt out.

Tell us of the feature, and if we want it, we can opt in ourselves. I live in a free country and and like many others really don't respond well to having things pushed on me.

In addition, tryed the "stacked" view

again inv 201523, stacked view for gun 200200

When numbers don't match, it makes things seem that they are not on the up and up.

Look I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you but is it really that big a problem?

I mean If you had read the release notes you would know as it clearly says its in there as an option to have it either way so it was spelled out.
Yes they automatically opted you in but its not like they signed you up for a long distance phone plan against your will,its not gonna cost you a pec to change it back.

I'm sorry but it seems like your really searching for an issue to complain about with it,Don't sweat the small stuff life is too short ;)

As for the ammo stack difference in the 'stack size' view are the ones in your inventory all in the same stack?
If they are then you know its a support case matter.
If they are in separate stacks then its the same issue we have always had of the largest stack being used/displayed first until that gets too low to use then it starts on the next stack in inventory like when you loot some ammo it wont automatically add to your existing stack.

Look I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you but is it really that big a problem?

I mean If you had read the release notes you would know as it clearly says its in there as an option to have it either way so it was spelled out.
Yes they automatically opted you in but its not like they signed you up for a long distance phone plan against your will,its not gonna cost you a pec to change it back.

I'm sorry but it seems like your really searching for an issue to complain about with it,Don't sweat the small stuff life is too short ;)

As for the ammo stack difference in the 'stack size' view are the ones in your inventory all in the same stack?
If they are then you know its a support case matter.
If they are in separate stacks then its the same issue we have always had of the largest stack being used/displayed first until that gets too low to use then it starts on the next stack in inventory like when you loot some ammo it wont automatically add to your existing stack.

:) sent you PM

One thing forgot to mention, programming and project management, KISS-keep it simple stupid. Is that being applied here? Instead of two views of ammo, we now in reality have 3 views of ammo, shot count, gun stack view, and inv stack view. Getting simple or complicating it more?

Reactions: jod
In addition, tryed the "stacked" view

again inv 201523, stacked view for gun 200200

When numbers don't match, it makes things seem that they are not on the up and up.

This difference you see in ammo count seems to be a feature (not discussed in release notes, but was figured out by someone in the last release note thread). The discrepency between what you see in inventory and what you see when you actually equip the gun relates to the effective usable ammo. Basically what is displayed when the gun is equipped is the number of shots left * number of ammo used per shot. Any remainder is left out but total can be seen in inventory. Yes, this is kinda quirky, but the shots remaining is a really nice feature and I certainly prefer that over the 4.63K ammo left. I can live with not seeing a few extra ammo rounds if I choose that display method as I can't use them anyway, but maybe they will fix this down the road as well. Not much different from displaying "0" ammo when you drop below a usable amount as far as I'm concerned, even though you may really have a few rounds left. This "feature" doesn't bug the heck out of me as it did prior to 10.7....thanks MA :D

Last edited:
This difference you see in ammo count seems to be a feature (not discussed in release notes, but was figured out by someone in the last release note thread). The discrepency between what you see in inventory and what you see when you actually equip the gun relates to the effective usable ammo. Basically what is displayed when the gun is equipped is the number of shots left * number of ammo used per shot. Any remainder is left out but total can be seen in inventory. Yes, this is kinda quirky, but the shots remaining is a really nice feature and I certainly prefer that over the 4.63K ammo left. I can live with not seeing a few extra ammo rounds if I choose that display method as I can't use them anyway, but maybe they will fix this down the road as well. This feature doesn't bug the heck out of me as it did prior to 10.7....thanks MA :D

Yup I got that too, but doesn't help the fact like it did before, you know where your total count was at without having to go into inv like you do now.

I could easily tell when i should start using smaller burn gun or diff gun altogether and keep enough "big" shots left if in trouble.

Did this VU or 10.7 increase blazar drops again? I don't think I ever got 17 in one pop before today, just 6-10. Haven't hunted much the last few days so I'm not really sure if I'm imagining things or not.

Did this VU or 10.7 increase blazar drops again? I don't think I ever got 17 in one pop before today, just 6-10. Haven't hunted much the last few days so I'm not really sure if I'm imagining things or not.

I think i noticed this after 10.7. Had a few 13s and a 15 blazar drop so they may have upped it again.

I got no snowmen to x-mas. What do you need again to get one?:scratch2: Big amound of ped deposited the last months or an apparment if I´m right.:scratch2:

I got no snowmen to x-mas. What do you need again to get one?:scratch2: Big amound of ped deposited the last months or an apparment if I´m right.:scratch2:

think its somewhere in the region of 10k ped deposited.

I had a few 17's too

Back