Version Update 10.7

Motha F******. I just woke up in mind to play alot today(4h sleep instead of 10h xD). And when the first time I finally manage to wake up this early, the damn servers is down. Ohhh shooot me!

:duh::rocket::sniper::lolup:

Your materials and provide enough for 3 attempts, my BP has a low success rate. :rofl:

MF

You dont think MindForce will be back in full? :rolleyes:

Thats wishfull thinking I guess....

Anyway they were gonna add all the new suggestions from the community into MF so must be way in the future ...:silly2:

Cheers to new VU :beerchug:

I would be happy if the new VU actually got rid of that bludy snow :eyecrazy:

Obviously more loot would be nice too :laugh:

You dont think MindForce will be back in full? :rolleyes:

Thats wishfull thinking I guess....

Anyway they were gonna add all the new suggestions from the community into MF so must be way in the future ...:silly2:

Cheers to new VU :beerchug:

MF will be in spring or smth like that... Marco/David stated. so add 3/4 months and we have the MF update date

A Donate PED to victems of Haiti Earthquake. NPC.

Reactions: Wed
A Donate PED to victems of Haiti Earthquake. NPC.

That would be cool, and nice puplicity.. "Virutal World donates $xxx to haiti" :)

That would be cool, and nice puplicity.. "Virutal World donates $xxx to haiti" :)

Its not for publicity. its for kindness to humanity. if someone notices like the news i guess thats a plus.

Its not for publicity. its for kindness to humanity. if someone notices like the news i guess thats a plus.

ofc its for humanitary reasons. But the publicity would still be good non the less :)

*runs through naked*

More stability :yay: :yay: :yay:

no its relocating all estates to vu 9.xx locations :rolleyes:

*runs through naked*

streaker.jpg

Quinque explains how he pawned his clothes and wont ever ever do it again. :)

yup

so did I

and I did what they asked .p
its going to be hell at support today

Hi,

wouldn't it be sooooo sweet would MA announce such a VU not in the second the first red messages start flooding the screen?

Wouldn't it be soooo sweet would we have a chance to plan our daily business for at least one day in advance?

Wouldn't it be soooo sweet to know at the evening that tomorrow before noon there would be a VU, and we'd be able to plan our activities around this?

I really don't know any other game company that acts like this - out of the blue first sending "Server will go down" messages, then announcing an update - an update that for sure is planned for several days in advance, and will take some hours to complete. I'm not talking about an inevitable server restart, I'm talking about an update that should have absolved a lot of testing and a procedure of approval before the planned release.

I cannot help to regard this as an sign of contempt from MA/ FPC - they apparently don't give a sh*t about their customers, they apparently don't deem them worth even a small notice in time, to be able to plan their activities.

Would it really be this hard to announce a VU at least 24h in advance? Would it really be this hard to imagine that there might be participants out there that have to work for their deposits, and that would enjoy to be able to plan when to work, and when to spent the results?

Have fun!

PS: Just came on line for my designated hours to play just to find out that a VU started some minutes ago. Would I have known I would have rearranged my activities - now it's too late. Some hours now to waste, then having to work - another EU day spoilt. MA/ FPC seems not to be interested at all in my money ...

Hey,

It seems that the egg was forgoten!!!! Its the "Ahhhhhh the EGG!!!" Now the EGG was sent out to space and then turns into a beautifull planet from ND!!!
More stability, and the beacons back!!!
What else will be, is for better i hope :D

Lycan

A statue of the cow made of solid gold. That is what I want from this VU.

...*wonders if anyone is going to get that*

Version Update 10.7
We have now implemented 1xdamage slap option. Please DO not abuse this option

The servers will be taken down at:

2010-01-27 10:30 UTC

I wish they would. On a more serious note I hope that do reintroduce some of the missing proffesions. Cant see how it will take 1-2hrs to remove snow. Or will they add back the missing mobs that have been disappearing

it´s up to download :D

Update downloading now.

Let the patching complete. Dont interrupt it even if it shows as "not responding".

If it takes 15 minutes, let it take 15 minutes.

I want to tame a atrax =) already got a inv full of vipers and Mambas. I just need to collect some noobs to feed to it, or do they eat nutro bars to?

Back