Version Update 10.7

Quests please, oh and Beauty !!! :yay:

More buggs is coming!!!

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.7. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-01-27 10:30 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

standard message then... now, imagine everyones surprise if it suddenly said something else ;)

"Estimated downtime is 1-2 days." or something :laugh:

Hurray, hurray what a wonderful day:yay:

YYYEEEES about time!!! Thanks MA, now finally i guess this vu contains the loot for me thats been missing since vu 3 ;)

OR maybe another:

"increased stability"

;)

I think we can expect something bigger now.

Im looking forward :)

"increased stability"

well we should get less graphics lag now, since VU10.7 is supposed to remove snow and xmas trees :D

Please let it be the loot :yay:

Aah the snow...;)

/Arwen

Just tried to login and got this:

internal_error.jpg

Hope it isnt there after 10.7. :(

At school, really hope you aren't trolling us Mega:( Any1 gotten that msg at version update before?

would be nice

well we should get less graphics lag now, since VU10.7 is supposed to remove snow and xmas trees :D

Ah that would be nice I agree ^_^
(crossing fingers)

Maybe something new too? Or adding missing things maybe?

Nevermind, an update is always cool.... can't think of another game where updates are so much spoken of :D (sry if I made an english mistake :rolleyes: )

Lez. (stuck @ work) :wtg:

omg?

hmm was anyone else taken to the info site about nextisland when klicking berthabots link?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::yay::yay::yay:

HOLLY!!! MORE STABILITY IMPROVED.

P.S. and more loot f***ed up ... so more low returns! HOLD ya PANTS!

Make-up masks Marco? :rolleyes:

And atleast the snow will be gone, too bad the IRL snow wont go away with an update :eyecrazy:

This should be Next Island. but as we know incompetent MA and now to become ND, no new planet

26 replies 0 veiws :eyecrazy:

Sounds like Beauty with a hint of stability. :cool:

res returned when tier upgrading?

payback all res lost since tiers started?

Quests - Finally ! yay :yay::yay::yay:

Motha F******. I just woke up in mind to play alot today(4h sleep instead of 10h xD). And when the first time I finally manage to wake up this early, the damn servers is down. Ohhh shooot me!

:duh::rocket::sniper::lolup:

Back