Virus's Guide to Beating Entropia!

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
You can win in the Entropia Universe, as long as you follow these simple rules I will be listing below.

Before I get into the rules I would like to make it explicitly clear that the Entropia Universe is a form of entertainment which takes the efforts and hard work of thousands and then rewards a handful. Only 1 in 1000 players will be fortunate enough to have a lucky avatar regardless of how much they deposit, the time they spend or any combination of factors or playing styles based on any number of loot theories developed over the past few years.

RULE #1 - IF YOU AREN'T ENJOYING IT, DON'T DO IT: Its very simple, entropia is entertainment, you pay for entertainment, do you pay for music you hate, make yourself sit through movies you don't like? Entropia is the same, months grinding the same mobs will not increase your chances of hitting an uber loot.

Regardless of what is right or wrong, or the most effective by the player base, if you are not enjoying it, do something else, and if you can't find something in entropia that you enjoy, don't play.

RULE #2 - ENTROPIA IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY: Are they bad guys for it? No, they are trying to make a living, something we all do every day. However entropia will either allow you to become your own best friend or worst enemy depending on your addiction to this game. You can deposit thousands and thousands of US$ and never hit a loot over 1k, or turn profits from your hunts.

You control your spending... and your losses.

RULE #3 - ANONYMITY CREATES ASSHOLES: Trust me I know, cause I am one. The internet allows people to go without exposing their true identity and so they mostly avoid the consequences of their actions to a certain extent. Because of this you can expect plenty of people both young and old, rich and poor, etc to mentally skull fuck you just for the sake of their own amusement. It is nothing personal, and even if it was... screw em... let them die in a golf cart fire.

You are here to enjoy yourself, and you can't control if everyone likes you, so just do your best to be polite and play the game...

For those of you that have opposing opinions, well all I can say is that there is always someone... who opposes someone's opinions.

For anyone else I hope this guide reminds you of the important elements of what makes a game a game... and to first and foremost enjoy yourself, or find something to enjoy.

cheers,

virus

???

What is your astrological sign? LOL

Ok... After your introduction where is the guide for beating Entropia?

Ok... After your introduction where is the guide for beating Entropia?

If you don't understand just read rule 1 - 3 again.. over and over.. eventually you will get it. ;)

indeed

nothing new here

If you don't understand just read rule 1 - 3 again.. over and over.. eventually you will get it. ;)

nah its just a bunch of bs

hmmm well yeah some truth and a lot of bullshit in it just as usual when someone with little experience of how entropia really works tries to write a guide. PS: I am NOT saying that I have more experience... just saying that there are ppl out there who COULD write such a guide and it would even work for a while before too many ppl follow the guide and MA changes the game.

ah I thought you were succed in creating a virus , which is so powerful

it will assimilate Entropia ..... Muhahah Nano virus taking over !

hmmm well yeah some truth and a lot of bullshit in it just as usual when someone with little experience of how entropia really works tries to write a guide. PS: I am NOT saying that I have more experience... just saying that there are ppl out there who COULD write such a guide and it would even work for a while before too many ppl follow the guide and MA changes the game.

Of course you aren't saying you have more experience.. only that " I have very little" .. and I would like to know what you know about my experience, or my time as a player over the years?

I do not view beating entropia as winning major amounts of money, finding some uber rare item or becoming the most skilled player.

I feel winning comes at having a good time in this game... something very few have been able to do for one reason or another, a point many people in this thread have failed to see. But I had expected such, so no skin off my nose if people are incapable of seeing anymore than... " BS " in what I posted.

RULE #2 - ENTROPIA IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY: Are they bad guys for it? No, they are trying to make a living, something we all do every day. However entropia will either allow you to become your own best friend or worst enemy depending on your addiction to this game. You can deposit thousands and thousands of US$ and never hit a loot over 1k, or turn profits from your hunts.

You control your spending... and your losses.

...I do not view beating entropia as winning major amounts of money, finding some uber rare item or becoming the most skilled player.

I feel winning comes at having a good time in this game... something very few have been able to do for one reason or another, a point many people in this thread have failed to see. But I had expected such, so no skin off my nose if people are incapable of seeing anymore than... " BS " in what I posted.
OK... so I tried to see some reasoning in your post, until I hit this reply.

I honestly don't see why you posted #2, and and you go saying that it's not about the money; if "beating Entropia" it's not about the money, then what's the problem with spending $Ks?? Some people have their EU entertainment by sweating and hunting Exos, while others see it as hunting Dasps.

And why would not "winning major amounts of money, finding some uber rare item or becoming the most skilled player" is beating Entropia? I agree that maybe dreaming about such is usually a good thing, but why generalise?

I'm sorry if I didn't understand you right, but... I'm confused.

What does 'beating' mean here?

How do you 'beat' Entropia?

OK... so I tried to see some reasoning in your post, until I hit this reply.

I honestly don't see why you posted #2, and and you go saying that it's not about the money; if "beating Entropia" it's not about the money, then what's the problem with spending $Ks?? Some people have their EU entertainment by sweating and hunting Exos, while others see it as hunting Dasps.

And why would not "winning major amounts of money, finding some uber rare item or becoming the most skilled player" is beating Entropia? I agree that maybe dreaming about such is usually a good thing, but why generalise?

I'm sorry if I didn't understand you right, but... I'm confused.

#2 is in regards to people who deposit large sums of money playing a certain way, doing a certain thing, trying to be eco but losing money anyways and being damned miserable while doing it.

spending money and enjoying it no problem, but have known many people that grind and blow ped for years and get nothing back.. ever. while some players deposit 900 US$ play for less than entire year hit 5 1k+ ubers... or even a 10, 20, or 30k'er in mining or something.

9J4DM7

bunny's rule:yay::lolup::lolup::lolup:

HaHaHa the bunny makes more sense.......

Playing the game isn't winning, it is just playing a game. To win or beat something you must conquer, claim victory or something. But I get your point. You should title the thread " How to enjoy EU without punching and kicking your computer ", or something .

Last edited:
How do you 'beat' Entropia?

1. You log in to Entropia once each hour, day, week, month, or year.
2. You log off each time content with your self and more relaxed (or pumped with adrenaline if that is your preference) than when you sat down.
3. Your Real Life is not affected by time spent in your virtual one.

If have accomplished all three of these, then you have won!

#1 is easy
#2 is personality
#3 is near impossible with 1&2 in place.

narfi

#2 is in regards to people who deposit large sums of money playing a certain way, doing a certain thing, trying to be eco but losing money anyways and being damned miserable while doing it.

spending money and enjoying it no problem, but have known many people that grind and blow ped for years and get nothing back.. ever. while some players deposit 900 US$ play for less than entire year hit 5 1k+ ubers... or even a 10, 20, or 30k'er in mining or something.

You can play eco and hunt daikibas with opalo, or you can do something smart with your money. If people you know have just kept losing money without gaining anything back they're doing it wrong. If you keep it in a right scale you can quite easily profit a little %s. But human mind isn't that simple, you just keep aiming too high all the time, unless you're one of those successful persons like some are in this game.

I like cake.

Hope you rediscover rl some mate, have fun, tc and be happy.

It's summer enjoy it ;).

i find it funny that a guide to beating entropia was written by somebody who hasn't actually beaten entropia.

Ma always wins:)

If you really want a ultra fun game to "beat" this might not be the one.

Most of the entertainment here is about money and items thats just how it is. Some do find fun in other ways as well. To be honest I don't understand the thread. Are you justifying your time here by saying you "beat" entropia and you want to share how? :confused:

RULE #2 - ENTROPIA IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY

I dont know how you claim this as a "rule". Maybe its the way you play...

My first 2 years in the game with my first avatar I didnt deposit a single pec and I was able to get about 30k peds worth of skills as they had higher markups. Now I have been playing a bit over 1,5 years with my new avatar and have deposited only 150 euros and have again be able to get roughly 30k peds worth of skills with nowadays markups (173k total).

Everything after "Lucky Avatar" was just blah, blah, blah.

You'll never 'beat' Entropia as long as you believe in that.

:wave:

Miles

Certainly an interesting read. I'd say a change in mentality, and perception is definitely one of the requirements to finding more enjoyment in our expanding, universe.

Back