Want some EFD?

black_rain13

Retired Mafia Princess
Society
Happily Retired
Ginny "BlackReign" Johansen
The winner has been picked and EFD already been given away.

I currently have 26,000+ EFD sitting in my EF bank account (Savings: 26,837.46 EFD). This EFD is going to go to someone... although I am not sure who yet.

If you think you need EFD, this is your chance. Send me a PM with a story about the reason you think you need the EFD more than anyone else. Make the story good. Make the story fun. I don't care if it is true or completely false.

I will judge the submissions for originality and quality of the story (proper grammar is not important, nor is spelling) and I will announce the winner on Sunday, March 16th at which time I will post the winning story and transfer the EFD to the user's account.

It is really that easy. Start sending those submissions in today.

*A maximum of two entries per contestant. Additional entries from the same contestant will be deleted and disregarded.

Have fun with this people, I know I am.

If you want to email me your entry (if it is too long to put on EF PM) send them to black_rain13@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Pm sent
:money:

Merl

I've received quite a few entries. This could prove to be a hard winner to call. Keep them coming.

Having just read the last couple of entries I received, I have to ask one question...

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Keep them coming... I'm having fun reading the stuff that comes from some of the creative minds we have here in the EU.

Perhaps MA should hire some of you people as creative developers to help them come up with some new stories to make a part of the EU.

There are still a couple more days for you to submit your story about why you need all the EFD I have. The pile is getting bigger and bigger.

(currently: Savings: 26,909.07 EFD)

As promised, here is the winning story. I picked this one because while there were some very original reasons why people needed EFD, this user made a story out of it and made it worth reading.

THE ORGANIZATION
THE BEGINING
I am here, at Hadesheim, waiting. Waiting for the projected chaos to happen.
My code name is Draak, with me is my loyal partner, Sollomate Opalo Alice Edition ( :p ) given by General Alice of RP when I am still one of them, will carried out our mission no.196 which do not allow to fail under any circumstances. Failing a mission of the organization can bring more pain than u can ever imagine than dying.
“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!” “HADES IS UNDER ATT!!” “HELPPPPP”
The time has come for me to do what I am ordered to do…
Without any tough, I dash towards the yell. Just as projected, the Black Orb is there and so does its minions, which once one of us.
1024, 1025, 1026… Finally all down… After 5 hours… Without any difficulty, like always…
After the “wipe out”, I started to collect the sample from the dead body as ordered, hair, blood, eye balls, brain cell… Well, I can understand these parts are important for the experiment but do they necessary need the shit as well?... :(
!!!!
“OH MY GOD!!”, I shouted to myself. Some of them start to move again… It seems that the organization has not yet fully understands what they are dealing with.
It looks like they can still move without their heart and brain but not their spine vertebra.
Nice, really nice! I will miss “Desperate Housewives”!!
“Bang bang bang banggggg”
200, 201, 202, 203… Damn, still got around 30 of them. I have no choice but to use the last killing method I ever one to use as my ammo is running low and my partner is nearly at her limit.
“Tit… tit… tit… BOOMMMM!!!”. 15 left. BOOOMM!! BOOOMMM!! BOOMMM!!
I hate to do this, with a body full of the cell of an artist, I will need a long time to forgive myself killing in this ugly killing style. I mean what art is there to blow up your enemies’ body? Everyone can do that. Maybe just me… Oh, did I mention I blow them up with mining bomb? :D
2 left, “bang bang baannggg”
1 left, and done. Finally… Damn, I will need to demand extra pay and a long vacation after this.

CHOICES
2 days later, I am enjoying my vacation in New Switserland. This place is really nice, highly recommend for vacation. :)
Sad things always happen to me… as expected… new mission again while I am on my vacation!!
The mission this time is to kill an escaped experiment J.54 before the world knew anything about us and what we trying to do.
The information they provide said that she is last spotted heading south from Minopolis and she was wounded. Ok, this will be easy, a wounded experiment, she will definitely drop by some town to get medical supply and it will probably be Nymphtown. But the only description of J.54 they gave me is a female, short hair, dark skin, and umbranoid like… So, the rumor that the organization is using human to experiment with umbranoid dna to create zombie with brain is true after all. With no picture… hmm… The way to identified her is those descriptions and the collar around her neck with the symbol J.54. I wonder why no picture?... But the description sound familiar… Maybe it is someone from the organization.
Whatever, that won’t stop me from killing her.”
“Hey!!... Hunting a wounded experiment? This is a very very easy task and they want their no.2 to do the job?! And when I am on vacation? Who they think I am?”. Although I am not happy with this arrangement but I know nothing can change their decision. Democracy does not exist here…
1 day later, I found her in a cave 10 meters from the lake of Nymphtown, well, as I said before, it is EASY!
“Ok, now let’s kill her and bring her body back.”
“!!! No way… Isn’t that Jenifer??!!”
Jenifer is my best friend in the organization. Ok, I admit, I have a crash on her but she never knew it (I hope she is not…)
By the way, she is work for the organization too.
“Jenifer… is that you?” I appeared in front of her and desperately need an answer immediately.
“Draak… “
“NO!! You are lying! This can’t be happening.”….
“They sent you to finish me off? I think you better follow what they told you to. You know them better than me. You know they are capable of anything… I don’t mind dyeing for you, Draak…”
“…. What do they done to you? Why would they do this to you… You are their best scientist…”
Although I am sure the one I am talking to now is Jenifer but she is somewhat between the human and umbranoid looks…
“My dna is the few that do not reject the umbranoid. Instead, accept it and become a part of my dna structure… They forced me to become their experiment sample… I have the capability of umbranoid now… which is the exactly what they expect… ”
“I have to escape, Draak… I can’t stand the experiment they done to me anymore…”
“I am not the one you know anymore, Draak… Please kill me…”

“Come, follow me.”
“Huh??!! Where are we going? I rather die here than going back. You think they will listen to you? Even you are no.2, that does not mean there is no one can replace you.”
“Shut up! And follow me will ya! First we will need to change our look and I know the exactly person who is capable and willing to do it.”
(Best thing about EU :) )
“Then what? Where can we hide? You know the organization will not stop hunting us down where ever we go even we changed our look… They will just keep come…”
“Come on Draak… Face the reality…”
“Ya, listen to her Mr. no.2.”, a sound said, unexpected.
“Mr. no.1… so, the organization does not trust me and testing me from the beginning?”
“Ya, sorry Draak, I still want to live… Please forgive me.”
“Bang”
“No, sorry Mr no.1, I choose to live too. ;) Bye!”
“Ouch!!!! That’s cheating Draak!!... You didn’t give any signal or warning! Noooo…”
“oooOOOoooOOOooo”  Last word I ever heard from Mr no.1
“Trust me Jenifer, I know a place the organization’s influence is weak, CND. We can hide there first before we plan for the next step.”
“Why are you willing to do all this for me Draak?”
“… We have no time to waste, fast move”
“You idiot… Just tell me you love me… How hard can that be?...”, Jenifer told herself.
LADY GINNY "BLACKREIGN" JOHANSEN
Our face, body, and even hair style had totally changed with the help of the best beautician on Calypso.
But it is only the matter of time before the organization find out.
We need to get away fast from Calypso to CND. The flight had being arranged.
“Oh crap… Jenifer do you have any money left? The organization somehow hacked all 5 of my private account from CND, Anshe, Moneta, Wirecard, and even Veteran Bank too…”
“I don’t have any, Draak. They take away all of my things including my identity when I was being forced to become their experiment…”
“Sorry, I make you remember those horrible time… Hmm… I think I know someone who can help us.”
Lady Ginny Blackreign Johansen comes into my mind. I know her a year ago when I participate in one of her famous event, “The 6-legs Race”. She is the one and the only one I can turn to for help…
In order to prevent the organization to track us down through phone call, we need to go direct to her for the favor.
A few days later, we finally found her in the twin peaks bar.
“Hi, Blackreign. Long time no see?”
“Hi Draak, whats up?”
“I had some difficulty and need your help. Sorry for troubling you but you are the only one we can turn to now.”
“To keep you safe, I can’t tell you anything but I hope you can trust me.”
“Tell me how can I help you first then can I know if I can help you, Draak.”
“I need money for a flight for 2 person to CND immediately, I need 30k EFD.”
“I don’t know Draak…”

The person who sent me this knows who they are... now I need you to help me find you again to send you the EFD (since you sent me the story by email.)

Disregard... I found your PM telling me you sent me the story by email. The EFD has been transfered to your EF account, leezhizheng.

Last edited:
we r now at CND ;)
opps... i hope the organization dont read EF :D

nice gratz draak...

great read..

- ; )

Back