WARNING!!! - Don't travel in space at the moment

Norbert

Elite
Well earlier i was stuck on a mothership and Kim very kindly moved me to planet. I thought hmm well quad will be ok, and i can go re-enter mothership and do some pilot/repair skilling. Entered Arkadian Safe Zone from planet, tried to enter mothership no joy, tried to enter arkadia station and couldn't.... so i t'd lol ............. reviving over and over floating in space .:laugh:

Friend was shot down in quad at FOMA and same ... floating and reviving in space over and over....

So Just a heads up that if you are in a Sleipner,Quad,Mothership, or privateer there is chance you will be stuck in space.

New info - seems to happen if you are a registered guest on a bugged mothership/privateer on server you are reviving at, at least that is thing in common between myself and friend stuck at FOMA

hope helps people

Just like extreme weather warning, travel only if is an emergency. :laugh:

All the best Dibbler :D

PS... sorry Kim can you move me again to arkadia and i promise will stay there until fixed :D

Last edited:
Kim|Mindark:Obviously this guys is hopeless. Kinda like an animal stuck in a fence. When released, sticking his head back in. Let him sweat for an hour or two.

my2pec :silly2:

why is space so screwed up now?

well you can go planet to planet.
can't Push T
CAn't revive
CAn;t do anything

A once great system some how broke how?
why?
and why IS IT DOWN SO LONG?

AND why are the TT's Down still?
:/

Downloading latest EVE update right now, at least they know how to set up space....:laugh:

My mother always said, " if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything"....thus I am keeping zipped :mad:

PS: Dont go back in space until it is fixed :)

Last edited:
why is space so screwed up now?

China hackers hacked into MA servers due to them really pissed off at MA for having a lootable PvP space?

Kim|Mindark:Obviously this guys is hopeless. Kinda like an animal stuck in a fence. When released, sticking his head back in. Let him sweat for an hour or two.

Excellent analogy, as long as that animal paid big bucks to be able to pass through the area of that particular fence.

A fence which incidentally wasn't there initially.

I guess that analogy sucked, maybe they should take away the fence, rather than bleat about rescuing trapped animals.

Stuck?

I was able to be rescued by a soc mate.

I was floating in space caught in a death loop unable to go to station...

soc mate flew to me I kept spam clicking on the quad name bar and managed to catch a split second between death loop and enter quad..YMMV

I was able to be rescued by a soc mate.

I was floating in space caught in a death loop unable to go to station...

soc mate flew to me I kept spam clicking on the quad name bar and managed to catch a split second between death loop and enter quad..YMMV

lol, gratz to have good ideas !:cool:

After being stuck in space several times after thinking it was fixed I have decided to quit any space travel until it is truly fixed. According to my support cases there is no ETA for a fix for space.

My soc mates were excited for the beacon release and have a 35 ped beacon, but I think we should wait until we know systems are stable, I can see us getting stuck on a beacon mission and the timer that Kim spoke of running out while we are unable to move.

Hope the first beacon runners are not hung up in a beacon/space lockup.

is it safe to travel in space yet?

It was fine for us!!..Everybody spawned their quads out of Normandie Mothership..and flew out back like Bees out of a hive..Quite a site!! We flew to every planet too..Alittle rough at first with disconnects but it smoothed itself out. :cool:

Back