Warning possible hijacked account - Robullo Esposito Rodnap

If someone has domain registered, there is a site that lists the domain name, email address, the websites attached to it, your full name & address & home phone number. Someone sent me a link to that site when I registered a domain and I freaked out when I saw how much personal info was there for all to see.

It is possible if Rob has a website with a registered domain all his info could have been taken from there. That site shows everything they need to know.

Regards

Rayne
p.s I will try to remember who sent me the link it was some time ago.

with last patch day Microsoft added to the "Malicious Software Removal Tool" the worms "Taterf" oder "Frethog" addressed to steal pwds and account data for online games. In the first day about 700k infections have been removed and this was more as they have ever expected.

here some links

Microsoft

yahoo news

taterf-all-your-drives-are-belong-to-me

Those worms are quite old but at least we see some reaction.

And this is the kind of warning I would like to see posted by MA or at least on EF.

Steam does it this way

Last edited:
I know you have taken a hard financial hit but wishing such things on others is also unacceptable.

Yes it is, I take it as a comment said at the spur of the moment and nothing more.

Good thread Tekkie. Hope it all turns out fine!

Uhm, can I borrow your ML35 and Doa? Some nice guns you have ;)

Same thign happened to me and a soc mate.

Known him for 10months in Entropia directory, nice guy always polite and helpful.

HE asked in soc chat if anyone has an esi going cos he wants tochip out mining to raise cash.

Sure i had a 19ped esi, he didnt have the ped there and then but as alot of are, we are a little relaxed about payment for small items cos we have a close knit society.

Gave him the esi.. he promised to pay me within 20mins since he had a buyer 30secs later he logged out.

Instantly i know whats happened, i email him several times and 3 days later i get a reponse and speak to him.

Someone got into his email, recovered his password then logged in and stripped and sold his account bare except 80ped, from a auction which ended

He insisted on giving me 80ped for my esi and is now trying to sort it out with mindark.

GOLDCARD! folks

Absolutely .....Goldcard required and also encrypted password safe wherever you store peronal details.:eek:

this is some really scary shit :O

yes, this is some serious stuffs!

Scamming/Hacking is not the same as on games (EU Is not a game, a virtual Universe!:)), This Is REAL money...
Every Item got It own value in IRL money!

My tip Is: Get a Gold Card!

Back