Wastelanders Take Over TI?

It seems that you are missunderstanding.
He was wondering what would happen if it was a continuation of the last event (i.e. the stopped one). Therefore it is "NOT!!!!" a new event and therefore the five winners from the first third of the event should maybee be excluded since they are only allowed one prize per event.:rolleyes:

Hi - I'm not misunderstanding. ;)
That of which I've posted here on this thread (and any other .. for that matter ) is just my opinion. :ahh:

I don't think the people who won today should be punished and have to not partake in the next event or claim their prizes that they won, today. :wise:

If there was a certain amount of armor to be handed out - I think MA should take it on the chin and start over; as a way to say 'oops - we screwed up - sorry for the delay/do-over.'

I think if they decided that those players couldn't partake - if I were one of those players ... I'd be pissed off. :mad:

From the wording on FPC's website though - it says 'new date, new time, new event' -- so, to me - it seems as it's a brand spankin' new deal.

That's all I was trying to express. I don't know - you dunno - Joker dunno - only the Man knows. :duh:

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the Man says. :D

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Hi - I'm not misunderstanding. ;)
That of which I've posted here on this thread (and any other .. for that matter ) is just my opinion. :ahh:

I don't think the people who won today should be punished and have to not partake in the next event or claim their prizes that they won, today. :wise:

If there was a certain amount of armor to be handed out - I think MA should take it on the chin and start over; as a way to say 'oops - we screwed up - sorry for the delay/do-over.'

I think if they decided that those players couldn't partake - if I were one of those players ... I'd be pissed off. :mad:

From the wording on FPC's website though - it says 'new date, new time, new event' -- so, to me - it seems as it's a brand spankin' new deal. That's all I was trying to express. I don't know - you dunno - Joker dunno - only the Man knows. :duh:

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the Man says. :D

:tiphat:

Yeah that makes sense then, it does say new event, so it does sound like the whole thing will be started over .

There were two threads about this aborted event, this one came first... so merged :thumbup:

Carry on :computer:

There were two threads about this aborted event, this one came first... so merged :thumbup:

Carry on :computer:

Ahh k maybe that's why there is some confusion then.

I did a search and found out what the technical difficulties were that happened when they attempted to increase server capacity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7IlFIgZAc

t

I had no idea for years i blame MA for all those troubles.
Now after watching youtube hamster videos for way too long, all i can say is i was wrong and will blame the cute yet aggressive species of hamster for all past and future problems with EU.

I did a search and found out what the technical difficulties were that happened when they attempted to increase server capacity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7IlFIgZAc

t

wow...that's a side of hamsters i've never seen before :laugh:

if they enter oleg's boxing tournament next year...well all i can say is i feel bad for that person

Posted via Mobile Device

wow...that's a side of hamsters i've never seen before :laugh:

if they enter oleg's boxing tournament next year...well all i can say is i feel bad for that person

Posted via Mobile Device

Lol.

Btw gratz on your global that I can see in the pic lol

Picture on the first page of this thread lol.

Kiri Kiri Hime Atrox Dominant 109 PED.

Back