We need a Third Golden Age (TGA)

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
EU is so boring since sga, we need TGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on devs !! lets end the MRPA (mindark raping players age) and start loot
MOD FAP TGA edition
and all :)

Says the one looting UL items. Enough said.
EU is so boring since sga, we need TGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on devs !! lets end the MRPA (mindark raping players age) and start loot
MOD FAP TGA edition
and all :)

Haven't you just looted an UL SIB item? I do not wanna see tons of new items without the playerbase to maintain the prices. What's the point of a ModFap if you can buy it for 1000 PED?

lol, yeah would be wicked ;)

first golden age was when PE reached 100k avatars/accounts (or was it 10k, was sooo long ago but something like that) and last one was cuz of CE and VU10 wasn't it? (don't really know cuz i was taking a looong break)

Regards
Thark

Haven't you just looted an UL SIB item? I do not wanna see tons of new items without the playerbase to maintain the prices. What's the point of a ModFap if you can buy it for 1000 PED?

it would still be a damn good fap xD

I'd rather see them keep the loot balance they seemed to have during January (much less ups and downs than before December)...

We only have golden ages when there's a major platform change don't we?
Like the first, eu leaving beta, and second a brand new engine

Yes, we need more special event, but not too often, else they aren't special anymore.

Personally, I'd be quite happy if we would get another skill event or so. Say.... next week (I have the week off, as I am switching jobs). A skill event would definately result in another deposit for me.

:-D

would be cool a 3x skill event, i wonder why they totally stopped making those

anyway, my post was not about my personal loot (and for those who say i just got 4k worth ul sib item, that will maybe pay me hunt for the next 3days so isnt really big deal), but about the fact hunting is really boring atm !!!!!!!!!

I do not wanna see tons of new items without the playerbase to maintain the prices. What's the point of a ModFap if you can buy it for 1000 PED?
This. (Too short.)

I'd be happy enough with a Bronze Age .....

[and beauticians with a Bronzed Age?]

Maybe before the launch of Planet Cyrene or Planet Toulan or whatsoever planet coming, MA can launch TGA to make it more cool....

I'd rather see more even returns so that as we get new players we could maybe keep them around. How many people have we lost because they realized that they were getting crap loot because the pool was saving up to give one person a huge ass ATH?

(That combined with high regen mobs with a gazillion HP being attractive as the only way you can have a chance to get some bit of payback.)

The loot distribution/"balance" is totally f&%#*d up. Sure.... Maybe it does even out to 90% or so still, but is that only after spending 10,000USD??

(how many people have either quit, stopped depositing, or just started depositing less because of all this?)

Umm then I could own one? ;)

Everyone having the same gear would kill that advantage also having a major impact of the economy. Some people should learn to break even without having too much luck in my opinion or just need to stop complaining.
I would like to own one too but well it's more about having the advantage and less about having the actual item. Hope this makes sense ^^

maybe an event just like "eMine" thing event? but for hunting since...

Don't see the pont to be honest. UL Items do drop on the newer planets. There are like weekly mini events atm (Atrax Queen, Mulmun Elite, Exa Elite) you even got the waves. I hated the skill events since they went down in price so damn hard. If you want the chance to loot a nice item you got this. If you want special mobs, you got them. Most people just want to win something and to be honest the thread starter is one of these. Whining all the time, looting 1 good item - no whining for a week or two - repeat.

:-D

would be cool a 3x skill event, i wonder why they totally stopped making those

anyway, my post was not about my personal loot (and for those who say i just got 4k worth ul sib item, that will maybe pay me hunt for the next 3days so isnt really big deal), but about the fact hunting is really boring atm !!!!!!!!!

Stopped due to mission rewards possibly?

i would be happy not loosing 50-70 % most time, and just get some loot :mad:

Isnt space and all the new planets worthy of some sort of new age in entropia's history? pretty major IMHO

Back