Discovery: Weapon Damage Enhancer I

aia

Marauder

Examples how it changes:
Damage: 122 -> 134.2 (+10%)
Ammo consumption: 2500 -> 2750 (+10%)
Durability stayed the same in text ("Above average") but it was changed in color, which makes me beleive it adds 10% decay also (not tested).

If you add an amp to the weapon the effect of the amp is added after the enhancer. Example with Eamp 14:
Max damage: 154.2 (+20, as the amp normally adds)
Ammo consumption: 2850 (+1 old ammo, normal amp behaviour)

I don't know yet how it behaves when adding an amp that's too big for base weapon.

It doesn't change range, hit/crit hit ability or attacks/minute.

TT=80 PEC

Last edited:
bout time, i was worried there would be no tier one damage enhancers :yay:

Gratz on the discovery!

Great discovery!

Congratz ! :cool:

P.S. This is BIG, although not yet enough to take full power off a Dante in a Maddox 4. But if my calculations are correct, that can be achieved using Damage Enhancers in slots 1 to 5 (I to V).

Last edited:
10% wow thats sweet :)
I need one for my ML-35 ;p

cool you looted a universal amp :rolleyes:

gratz :wtg:

Gratz on the discovery :cool:

Gratz on this nice enhancer discovery!
Now any noob with some luck can kill a whole lot more! ;)

gratz!
so now I can make an opallo shoot 8.8 max damage :) :yay: anxiously awaiting the materials for enhancers to drop in price

Great discovery!

Congratz ! :cool:

P.S. This is BIG, although not yet enough to take full power off a Dante in a Maddox 4. But if my calculations are correct, that can be achieved using Damage Enhancers in slots 1 to 5 (I to V).

No it cannot. It modifies the base damage afther amp has been added. So the amp will still use the first base damage. And have the 50% limit of the original gun without taking the enchanced damage into account..

No it cannot. It modifies the base damage afther amp has been added. So the amp will still use the first base damage. And have the 50% limit of the original gun without taking the enchanced damage into account..
Yes, it has been pointed out also in this thread. It's a petty, but it's also understandable. After all, the 10% damage increase created by the enhancer is already big enough. If on top of that we would have also the benefit from using higher amps to its full capacity, it would be too messy. In any case, Mad4 with damage enhancers on Slots I to V, is quite a sight.

Back