Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

:birthday::shots:

Roomates birthday dotay

:D

Sounds like an amazing time :D

Wish I were there :p

:birthday: to your roomate. Take 5 shots of that Bacardi for me, chase them with the wine, then have 2 beers.

:shots::beerchug::dance:

:birthday: to your roomate. Take 5 shots of that Bacardi for me, chase them with the wine, then have 2 beers.

:shots::beerchug::dance:

Ice you sexy woman... come to minnesota:)

I'd love to handsome; sounds like you're having fun. By the time I'd get there though you'd be passed out on the floor and I'd have to drag you out and toss you in your bed :laugh:

Weeee...wha??? Your bday or your "roomates"???......Thats what I used to call my gay lover too....NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!:love:

Weeee...wha??? Your bday or your "roomates"???......Thats what I used to call my gay lover too....NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!:love:

Mudkicker get the hell off my thread... its not a "gay friendly" thread.

Go have your rainbow gay pride parade somwhere else

My roommate and his FEMALE fiance and I had a bunch of friends over for his birthday.

I'd love to handsome; sounds like you're having fun. By the time I'd get there though you'd be passed out on the floor and I'd have to drag you out and toss you in your bed :laugh:

So what happens after you toss me on the bed??

Mudkicker get the hell off my thread... its not a "gay friendly" thread.

Go have your rainbow gay pride parade somwhere else

My roommate and his FEMALE fiance and I had a bunch of friends over for his birthday.

My bad....:rolleyes:

BTFW...If I wanna hump your thread, your "roommate" or you, I will....Thanx, have a nice %$&@ day....rotflmao!

So what happens after you toss me on the bed??

Hope that you don't get motion sickness after drinking all that Bacardi... :laugh:

And no, Hardwrath is not gay... although it doesn't matter... Mudkicker humps everything doesn't he?

Hope that you don't get motion sickness after drinking all that Bacardi... :laugh:

And no, Hardwrath is not gay... although it doesn't matter... Mudkicker humps everything doesn't he?

I lived in Wisconson for 8 years of my life.... I can hold my booze

Reactions: dj.

No, it dont matter, and yes. ....wait....um....yeah...:D

I lived in Wisconson for 8 years of my life.... I can hold my booze

Come to visit me here in Texas... everything is bigger here; even the drinks :drink: :cool:

They dont know how to drink in texas

<--Recently moved to Texas. :D I'll be back up that way to visit though; I'll have to stop by to visit you when I head up that way. :cool:

<--Recently moved to Texas. :D I'll be back up that way to visit though; I'll have to stop by to visit you when I head up that way. :cool:

OMFG you were kind of close to me before... Texas is on the other side of the country

Are you swinging through Minneapolis MN on your way back? :cool:

When I take a trip I go everywhere lol ...and they'll learn how to drink now that I'm here, I can show them how to properly handle their liquor. It may take them awhile to catch on though, we northerners have thicker blood lol

When I take a trip I go everywhere lol ...and they'll learn how to drink now that I'm here, I can show them how to properly handle their liquor. It may take them awhile to catch on though, we northerners have thicker blood lol

Ice you shoudl log in game... Mudkicker is a freaking buzz kill

Im in twin

LOL kk I'll log in for a few.

party2.jpg

Back