Question: What about your withdrawal

Been waiting since June 28th.

When I contacted support they said they sent me an email but it bounced back. I asked to confirm the address they used. They needed confirmation of my ID. I sent it to them. Now the email address is correct. Had to re-do withdrawal because they canceled it.

When I contacted support they said they sent me an email but it bounced back. I asked to confirm the address they used. They needed confirmation of my ID. I sent it to them. Now the email address is correct. Had to re-do withdrawal because they canceled it.

Still waiting.

My withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXX for XXXXX.XX PED has been successfully registered 20.07.2010.

I reseived confirmed letter from MA: "...All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time."

And still waiting :kos:

when u get comminted let me know :)

commited today :)

got my last withdrawal a couple of days ago, after about 40 days waiting.

Withdrawal finalized and went through today, 58 days total.

Hello,

My withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXX for XXXXX.XX PED has been successfully registered 06.07.2010.

I reseived confirmed letter from MA: "...All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time."

There have passed 35 working days, and I reseived many time before to the same account, but withdrawal has not commited. Somebody have the same problem?

Regards,

mg Joda

Seems to be a typo or glitch there mate, can't read your I.D?

;)

Good luck with the cash, have waited 32 and 38 days before.

Hurrikane

I have withdrawed only once, took ~40 days. That was 2 years ago tho.

1th in - 1th out. If somebody late to withdrowal when will that game crash they will get an TT of the holy crap uber items :). Its some kind of guarantie - u'll get TT of ur items but who care about that when markup for that items is thouthands of procents :). All items cheaping every day and we'll just wait till stupid ubers&trader will sale their "uber" crap for that money that they can get :).

Still waiting.

what date did they "re-do" the withdrawal? so would it be 30 more business days from the redo?

Just got another one commited :) they really do it on the 30th business day, just before the deadline.
I think it is possible they use our withdraw to make a few more bucks with Forex or wait for the best exchange rate.

what date did they "re-do" the withdrawal? so would it be 30 more business days from the redo?

I'm not sure why I should have to wait another 30 days. Its not like they have to do any investigations to my account.

They did an investigation prior to attempting to complete my last withdrawal. Then they tried to contact me. I redid the withdrawal request.

So there were literally no transactions between the two requests and only 1 login.

I'm not sure why I should have to wait another 30 days. Its not like they have to do any investigations to my account.

They did an investigation prior to attempting to complete my last withdrawal. Then they tried to contact me. I redid the withdrawal request.

So there were literally no transactions between the two requests and only 1 login.

i totally agree with you, no one knows why MA does many of the things they do...but was just curious if it's been 30 days since u had to redo the withdraw request.

we have no idea how many ppl are making withdraws, but from reading for forum seems like the majority just deposits, how many ppl on MA's end is working on the withdraws, and what their process of investigation and timing is. So far talked to many ingame ppl that doesnt post on ef and some have told me it takes em on avg of 2 weeks to 3 to get their withdraws in their bank, and some have told me it's been way past 30 days and still nothing.

i totally agree with you, no one knows why MA does many of the things they do...but was just curious if it's been 30 days since u had to redo the withdraw request.

we have no idea how many ppl are making withdraws, but from reading for forum seems like the majority just deposits, how many ppl on MA's end is working on the withdraws, and what their process of investigation and timing is. So far talked to many ingame ppl that doesnt post on ef and some have told me it takes em on avg of 2 weeks to 3 to get their withdraws in their bank, and some have told me it's been way past 30 days and still nothing.

Tomorrow will be 22 business days since the re-request. ~55 business days since the initial request.

Whats a withdrawal?

do it do it
it takes time from chip out , sell out and witdraw, it takes about 2 months, even for very small amounts
best withdraw in patches, because we get euros. No sure if it will be higher or lower in a few months

Tomorrow will be 22 business days since the re-request. ~55 business days since the initial request.

Withdrawal request failed. This time MA said it was due to an incorrect routing number. I called the bank and asked them for the routing number for direct transfers. They said the one I have is correct.

Then I asked them if I can receive direct transfers from overseas banks. They said yes, it should be no problem.

Here we go again....

So, in order to get your withdrawls in a timely fashion, you need to-

a) schedule smaller weekly withdrawls, or

b) make one big withdrawl, schedule weekly support cases, and post them publicly?

:laugh:

I will admit that my withdrawls came through quickly, but I was only taking a few thousand peds at a time.

Sad to hear this after so many years. I just withdrew 150k ped last week does that mean Im gonna have to wait till gone X-Mas? I always knew the first withdrawal was slow, my last couple have been only a couple of weeks to get from request to account.

Come on MA u can do it, see it as a quest ;-)

I personally never had probs with withdrawing, Withdrew in total for about 1M ped this year and all has been processed within 30-40 days without making any support cases. But then my amount isn't even close to what Joda is withdrawing.

just tried..
Your PED account contains insufficient funds

To be able to make a withdrawal your account balance must be 1000 PED or more.

Read more about withdrawals

TY MA, but as far as I remember my card is at +40k!!

Hey people.
My Withdraw is validated state , so theoricatly i must have my money in my bank acc.
I just want to know if VALIDATED means if i have my money in my bank or if they start the sending process.

66day's for me, still waiting. Although, have had some ridiculous problem's with it in that time. Full story ---->

When Withdrawal's Go Horribly Wrong. (Updated)

Here in "Deposit's and Withdrawals"

Oh, and yes, Validated means the payment is in your bank account.

When it's received by the bank, it's "Committed" (Meaning generally 3-5day's business before cleared.)

and for the illustriously long time while they wait before actually sending it, it's "Processing"

66day's for me, still waiting. Although, have had some ridiculous problem's with it in that time. Full story ---->

When Withdrawal's Go Horribly Wrong. (Updated)

Here in "Deposit's and Withdrawals"

Is your withdraw validated ¿?

Strange that not MA could answer this question for me when I described with the concept of banks in rl, I need to wait up to 3-5 days max so that by waiting up to 50 days must be due to MA.

Back